Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,456 members, 7,971,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:21 PM

Lagos Residents Chase After “one Million Boys” With Weapons (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lagos Residents Chase After “one Million Boys” With Weapons (video) (534 Views)

Portable: I don't know One Million Boys, I have One Million Fans / Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) / Toyin Abraham Settles Area Boys With N120k To Shoot Movie, Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Residents Chase After “one Million Boys” With Weapons (video) by adolnjoku: 5:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
A video shared on social media social shows the moment angry Residents of Oworonshoki community of Mushin Lagos State trooped out with weapons and chased after the so called One Million Boys the Notorious Robbery Gang who has been Terrorising Lagos amid Cronavirus Lock Down.

Confirming the Incident, Lagos Police command wrote:

“Police officers acting on a tip off from concerned residents got info that some hoodlums were planning to stage an attack against residents of Oworonshoki. The youth in the area came out wielding bottles but we got there on time to handle the situation. Normalcy has been restored.”

Watch Vide On [b]Instagram live...[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reveals What He Will Be Doing Till Lockdown Is Over / "I Want To F×ck" Sex-starved Lady Cries Out (video) / Father DMW Performs DAVIDO & Chioma "ASSURANCE" For His Boo Eva Apio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.