Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,030 members, 7,942,735 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 03:51 PM

Opinion On Extension Of Lockdown From April Ending Till Further Notice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion On Extension Of Lockdown From April Ending Till Further Notice (413 Views)

Nigerians Will Soon Hear From Us On Extension Of Voter Registration – INEC / FG Makes Clarification For Another Lockdown From Next Month. / Lockdown: Buhari Meets Task Force, Keeps Mum On Extension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion On Extension Of Lockdown From April Ending Till Further Notice by officialJP(m): 6:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
No doubt it will be extend due to the rise in number of new case been discovered every day,

What i will like us to discuss is 3 point which is

1) do you support the extension if the case keep rising.

2) do you think majority will survive it,

because people like me who only have March salary to sustain April how are we going to cope MAY.

I don't see government circulating the relief fund that much and it will affect many whom won't be able to get.

3) if you have any solutions please let hear, it will go a long way.

Thanks

Re: Opinion On Extension Of Lockdown From April Ending Till Further Notice by officialJP(m): 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
My opinion though sad
Re: Opinion On Extension Of Lockdown From April Ending Till Further Notice by AbuEzeFemi(m): 6:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
Of course there will be a prolonged extension
But we wait and watch cos it's going to be a cosmic the reactions that will follow......
Re: Opinion On Extension Of Lockdown From April Ending Till Further Notice by economia: 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
3. Hand glove and mouth cover compulsory for all who want to go out of the cage, otherwise, stay safe indoor.

Re: Opinion On Extension Of Lockdown From April Ending Till Further Notice by clevvermind(m): 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hunger virus has no respect for anybody. We should think this matter very well.
Re: Opinion On Extension Of Lockdown From April Ending Till Further Notice by officialJP(m): 7:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
clevvermind:
Hunger virus has no respect for anybody. We should think this matter very well.
that's the fear cry
Re: Opinion On Extension Of Lockdown From April Ending Till Further Notice by officialJP(m): 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
economia:
3. Hand glove and mouth cover compulsory for all who want to go out of the cage, otherwise, stay safe indoor.
how i wish government can implement that and allow us to go for food
Re: Opinion On Extension Of Lockdown From April Ending Till Further Notice by officialJP(m): 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
AbuEzeFemi:
Of course there will be a prolonged extension
But we wait and watch cos it's going to be a cosmic the reactions that will follow......
Nigerian are always silent even though their dying

(1) (Reply)

Video Of The Fire That Gut NNPC OGBA, Lagos State / Famous Rice Donates Palliative To Kwara State And Communities / RIP Emir Of Kaura Namoda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.