Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,162 members, 7,890,933 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:00 AM

Y Is It Dat Ladies Want Guys 2 Buy Dem Undies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Y Is It Dat Ladies Want Guys 2 Buy Dem Undies? (1478 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) / 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Y Is It Dat Ladies Want Guys 2 Buy Dem Undies? by Madukaele(m): 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2011
My ex akways d vex with me if i no buy her undies during her bday or special day. gurls una no d shame?
Re: Y Is It Dat Ladies Want Guys 2 Buy Dem Undies? by Coolabbie: 5:15pm On Jan 06, 2011
U wey dey jump 4rm one woman 2 anoda why u no get shame.
Re: Y Is It Dat Ladies Want Guys 2 Buy Dem Undies? by Omolola1(f): 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2011
Madu,

Go and find a Job!
Re: Y Is It Dat Ladies Want Guys 2 Buy Dem Undies? by MrsEve2(f): 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2011
My husband feels that undies get in the way. So he won't buy any.
Re: Y Is It Dat Ladies Want Guys 2 Buy Dem Undies? by Orton10(m): 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2011
Madukaele:

My ex akways d vex with me if i no buy her undies during her bday or special day. gurls una no d shame?

Shame?
Whats wrong in a lady asking for undies from her man?, You for talk say you no get the money nah undecided undecided
Bro you've gat issues.lol
Re: Y Is It Dat Ladies Want Guys 2 Buy Dem Undies? by Madukaele(m): 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2011
@coolaby or whatever i don notice u.(notice me or i die). mrs eve no spoil me o
Re: Y Is It Dat Ladies Want Guys 2 Buy Dem Undies? by Busta(f): 5:41pm On Jan 06, 2011
Definately not aware of this trend
Re: Y Is It Dat Ladies Want Guys 2 Buy Dem Undies? by Carolece(f): 5:52pm On Jan 06, 2011
Madukaele:

I bet you are one of them who finds pleasure popping a woman's drawz off? You dont feel the need to get her sexy panniz? You should be the one to be ashamed.
Re: Y Is It Dat Ladies Want Guys 2 Buy Dem Undies? by Odunnu: 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2011
What is wrong with this poster?
Re: Y Is It Dat Ladies Want Guys 2 Buy Dem Undies? by Madukaele(m): 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2011
Odunnu my ex, r u angre cos i left u 4 amyg? lets just b frnds pls.
Re: Y Is It Dat Ladies Want Guys 2 Buy Dem Undies? by 190: 6:17pm On Jan 06, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

My husband feels that undies get in the way. So he won't buy any.

where is he going 2, that undies gets in his way!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Y Is It Dat Ladies Want Guys 2 Buy Dem Undies? by Odunnu: 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2011
Madukaele:

Odunnu my ex, r u angre cos i left u 4 amyg? lets just b frnds pls.
I dont remain friends with my 'EX', move on.
Re: Y Is It Dat Ladies Want Guys 2 Buy Dem Undies? by MrsEve2(f): 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2011
190:

where is he going 2, that undies gets in his way!! shocked shocked shocked

Where do you think he going? embarassed
Re: Y Is It Dat Ladies Want Guys 2 Buy Dem Undies? by Dsense(m): 6:33pm On Jan 06, 2011
OP.
That's what they really want to turn us to oooo . . . . .  . grin
Today buy me pantie , . .Tomorrow buy me bra grin
O boi me don tire oooooo
I'm sure very soon they ll ask us to carry the pregnancy for them and later they ll beg us to menstruate for them.
Niaja girls no get shame anymore cry
Re: Y Is It Dat Ladies Want Guys 2 Buy Dem Undies? by HTownEve(f): 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2011
D-sense, why U dey join cheap az poster naw. wink I think say U be Mr Romantic be4 o. grin

@ Poster, you non wan buy nice panties but you wan see her catwalk in them for you. Mtcheewww. Cheap Man. embarassed
Re: Y Is It Dat Ladies Want Guys 2 Buy Dem Undies? by 190: 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

i thought maybe he was going farming

you dont wanna go into forest without getting armed
! grin grin grin
Re: Y Is It Dat Ladies Want Guys 2 Buy Dem Undies? by Dsense(m): 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2011
@HTOWN
'm with the girls of course . . . . .Was only teasing them grin
I like buying my girl undies . . . .  . .In short i buy her wears and i'm very ok with it because i choose what i ll like on her.
This thing is very important but unfortunately most of the guys are not aware of it . . . .  . .Instead, they keep putting the blame and lamenting the way their girls dress .
Re: Y Is It Dat Ladies Want Guys 2 Buy Dem Undies? by Spclst900: 7:14pm On Jan 06, 2011
Thread o thread.
Re: Y Is It Dat Ladies Want Guys 2 Buy Dem Undies? by HTownEve(f): 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2011
@ D-sense. Kool and nice kiss grin
Re: Y Is It Dat Ladies Want Guys 2 Buy Dem Undies? by Dsense(m): 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2011
HTown Eve:

@ D-sense. Kool and nice kiss grin
kiss grin
Re: Y Is It Dat Ladies Want Guys 2 Buy Dem Undies? by pwiz(m): 7:39pm On Jan 06, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

ROTFLMAO, English don suffer(no offience) ought to be where do you think he is going *winks*
Re: Y Is It Dat Ladies Want Guys 2 Buy Dem Undies? by 190: 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2011
p.wiz:

ROTFLMAO, English don suffer(no offience) ought to be where do you think he is going *winks*
grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Y Is It Dat Ladies Want Guys 2 Buy Dem Undies? by Dsense(m): 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2011
@P.WIZ
Another son of Wale Soyinka is here grin
Do you expect pple to check spelling  and grammatical error before posting here angry
Re: Y Is It Dat Ladies Want Guys 2 Buy Dem Undies? by Beync(f): 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2011
I see why u are presently girlfriendless, dats becos u dont care and not mature enough for relationship. if buying a girl undies wud make her happy on her special days, its even the cheapest gift u can afford, and u cant afford ur furry azz, u shamelessly come here asking if gurls doesnt hav shame embarassed wat a shame on u!
Re: Y Is It Dat Ladies Want Guys 2 Buy Dem Undies? by queensmith: 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2011
the poster is obviously a typical village boi! goodness u must live in a forest ur mentality is like that of the goats! mshew, try and enlighten urself abit b4 u comment on things u dont know about!
Re: Y Is It Dat Ladies Want Guys 2 Buy Dem Undies? by MrsEve2(f): 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2011
D-sense:

@P.WIZ
Another son of Wale Soyinka is here grin
Do you expect pple to check spelling  and grammatical error before posting here angry

Dsense, how are you suga?  Do you really think I would waste my time responding to someone who sell arse to purchase cyber cafe time and cried in joy because he recognized the word is was missing from a sentence?   undecided

This is coming from a guy who hard work can only afford him a bowl of rice and piss.  No offense.
Re: Y Is It Dat Ladies Want Guys 2 Buy Dem Undies? by MrsEve2(f): 8:24pm On Jan 06, 2011
By the way, word hunter. How is the cat steak? Yummy?
Re: Y Is It Dat Ladies Want Guys 2 Buy Dem Undies? by Dsense(m): 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

Dsense, how are you suga? Do you really think I would waste my time responding to someone who sell arse to purchase cyber cafe time and cried in joy because he recognized the word is was missing from a sentence? undecided

This is coming from a guy who hard work can only afford him a bowl of rice and piss. No offense.
I'm fine hun . . And guess you are!
Why did you finish the stew i made yesterday . . .You bloody gluttonous wife angry grin
Never mind, we have plenty of morons on Nairaland and lot of Ragtag would always support them.
Re: Y Is It Dat Ladies Want Guys 2 Buy Dem Undies? by MrsEve2(f): 8:59pm On Jan 06, 2011
Dsense,

I keep telling you to stop trying to feed me Nigerian dishes. I like my southern food. No offense.

slowpoke isn't the word. I guess it make them feel joyous when they can detect a missing word. In a minute he or she going to tell me a comma is before the period and quotation mark. undecided
Re: Y Is It Dat Ladies Want Guys 2 Buy Dem Undies? by Phate07(m): 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2011
shocked shocked

'Mrs'Eve caught with her guards down. undecided
Re: Y Is It Dat Ladies Want Guys 2 Buy Dem Undies? by Dsense(m): 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2011
@Eve
I told you i can't afford to buy the  southern food all the time ,Besides me tire of eating the rotten meal everytime.

YEP, . . .  . .Vry soon the bloddy ragtag would tell you, english was first spoken by their stricken psycho grand fathers.
Re: Y Is It Dat Ladies Want Guys 2 Buy Dem Undies? by MrsEve2(f): 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2011
Phate07:

shocked shocked

'Mrs'Eve caught with her guards down. undecided

Back off! Hisssssssssssss angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Your Spouse Cheating On You? / How To Seduce Women / Would You Still Go Ahead With The Marriage If He Asks You To Sign A Prenup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.