Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,583 members, 7,941,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:27 PM

Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? - Religion (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? (50390 Views)

Did the romans create Jesus / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
Peacefullove:

Eph 2:1 - dead because of Sinful life. That's spiritual death mumu

They are preached to at where ?? Since you claimed it real death , where , is it hell ?

So how can their sinful life kill their spiritual life....if spirit is a force then their sinful life should have no effect on their spirit right?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Peacefullove: 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2020
Emusan:

Four different cases from a twisted lying mouth person....

Only a person whose his father is a liar from beginning can make bold different four lies within a breath of post without any remorse.

These your lies are still every where!

1. Russell was mislead by TRANSLATION to have worshipped Jesus.

2. Those men (Russell and his team) didn't know worshipping Jesus was wrong.

3. Worship of Jesus WAS JUST A RESPECT given to Christ.

4. If he (Russell) knew Someone like you with dull heads will interpret it (worship of Jesus Christ) to mean Jesus is his God.

Robot, am not a liar until you give proof that they said Jesus is their God and until you show me where Jesus is called OUR God.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Peacefullove: 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
freshboi88:

So how can their sinful life kill their spiritual life....if spirit is a force then their sinful life should have no effect on their spirit right?

Read the nonsense you typed up there, how does it answer where those actual dead people who are preached to are ? Is it in hell , where are they preached to ??
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Emusan(m): 3:56pm On Jun 03, 2020
Peacefullove:
Robot, am not a liar until you give proof that they said Jesus is their God and until you show me where Jesus is called OUR God.

Of course, I don't expect you to admit you're a liar but the evidences below show Devil is your father who is a liar from the beginning and will never admit to be a liar.

4. If he (Russell) knew Someone like you with dull heads will interpret it (worship of Jesus Christ) to mean Jesus is his God.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 4:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
Peacefullove:

Read the nonsense you typed up there, how does it answer where those actual dead people who are preached to are ? Is it in hell , where are they preached to ??

I didn't type nonsense, y r u been violent, r u hurting?....Ur too dumb to understand my position. So I'm not surprised.

To break it down to your level why would sin lead to spiritual death(death to the spirit) if the spirit is a force,. I mean the spirit is only a force so sin should have no effect no the spirit
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
Emusan:

Of course, I don't expect you to admit you're a liar but the evidences below show Devil is your father who is a liar from the beginning and will never admit to be a liar.

I'm telling u.........very dull head.....
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hairyrapunzel:

Holy spirit is a person. Come and beat us

See mentality! cheesy
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Peacefullove: 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
Emusan:

So no proof that Jesus is OUR GOD ?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Peacefullove: 6:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
freshboi88:

I didn't type nonsense, y r u been violent, r u hurting?....Ur too dumb to understand my position. So I'm not surprised.

To break it down to your level why would sin lead to spiritual death (death to the spirit) if the spirit is a force,. I mean the spirit is only a force so sin should have no effect no the spirit

The bold in bracket is not my words. Your dull brain is the one putting it. If those preach to are really dead , Where was the preaching done ? Hell ?

U go hear am today
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 6:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
Peacefullove:

The bold in bracket is not my words. Your dull brain is the one putting it. If those preach to are really dead , Where was the preaching done ? Hell ?

U go hear am today

Are u not the one that said spiritually dead.....where does d word spiritually come from?........Oponu
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Hairyrapunzel: 7:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
Peacefullove:

The prison refer to where ? Answer na grin grin grin grin

What did the bible say
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Peacefullove: 7:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
freshboi88:

Are u not the one that said spiritually dead.....where does d word spiritually come from?........Oponu
U for ask since your sense can't comprehend. Figurative , since its not real death.

You that claim 1Pet 4:6 refer to Real death, Where was the preaching carried out ? Hell ?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Emusan(m): 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2020
Peacefullove:

So no proof that Jesus is OUR GOD ?
Until you admit your lies!
You can't eat your cake and still have it....
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Hairyrapunzel: 12:24am On Jun 04, 2020
Peacefullove:

U for ask since your sense can't comprehend. Figurative , since its not real death.

You that claim 1Pet 4:6 refer to Real death, Where was the preaching carried out ? Hell ?

1 peter 4:5-6 For this is the reason the gospel was preached even to those who are now dead,(H) so that they might be judged according to human standards in regard to the body, but live according to God in regard to the spirit.

Read the bible well and understand. You want to stylishly twist scriptures to suit your narratives as usual. Lol
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Hairyrapunzel: 12:28am On Jun 04, 2020
Peacefullove:

See someone that can't show proof of where they mentioned jesus christ is angel Michael in the bible is ranting.

Thomas called Jesus Christ my God in the bible.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Peacefullove: 6:27am On Jun 04, 2020
Emusan:

Until you admit your lies!

You can't eat your cake and still have it....

Actually no lies, You can't ever find a single place Jesus is called OUR GOD. So stop screaming failure up there.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Emusan(m): 6:45am On Jun 04, 2020
Peacefullove:
Actually no lies, You can't ever find a single place Jesus is called OUR GOD. So stop screaming failure up there.

@bold

Why did Russell and his team of pagan worshippers worship Jesus?

The lying liar mouth said

Yet she couldn't see these glaring lies, shameless lying liar!
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Emusan(m): 6:49am On Jun 04, 2020
Hairyrapunzel:

See someone that can't show proof of where they mentioned jesus christ is angel Michael in the bible is ranting.

Thomas called Jesus Christ my God in the bible.

You don't know the lying liar mouth.

She's looking for opportunities to deviate from her lies about Russell, which I won't allow to happen!
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Peacefullove: 6:52am On Jun 04, 2020
Emusan:

@bold

The lying liar mouth said

Robot, Show me where Russell claimed Jesus is his God?

Secondly, provide just one place Jesus is called OUR GOD?

Until then, I never lied.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Peacefullove: 6:53am On Jun 04, 2020
Emusan:

You don't know the lying liar mouth.

She's looking for opportunities to deviate from her lies about Russell, which I won't allow to happen!

You mean u are trying to deviate from showing where Jesus is called OUR GOD? grin
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Emusan(m): 7:12am On Jun 04, 2020
Peacefullove:
Robot, Show me where Russell claimed Jesus is his God?

Secondly, provide just one place Jesus is called OUR GOD?

Until then, I never lied.

Jesus is Russell God that was why RUSSELL and his team PRAYED TO Jesus and WORSHIPPED Him.

About the lies again!

The lying liar mouth said:

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 8:01am On Jun 04, 2020
Peacefullove:

Hahahaha.....I don hook this 1. Is spiritual death real death?, You said it was sin that makes a person spiritually dead.

So that means these people are alive in the flesh but the death is applied to the spirit because it's spiritual. Or u dnt know the meaning of spiritual? Do u agree?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 8:03am On Jun 04, 2020
Emusan:

Jesus is Russell God that was why RUSSELL and his team PRAYED TO Jesus and WORSHIPPED Him.

About the lies again!

He is not a Liar but a stupid human being
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Peacefullove: 8:24am On Jun 04, 2020
freshboi88:

Hahahaha.....I don hook this 1. Is spiritual death real death?, You said it was sin that makes a person spiritually dead.

You are the one who claimed its real death mentioned there, So how were they preached to and at where ?

So that means these people are alive in the flesh but the death is applied to the spirit because it's spiritual. Or u dnt know the meaning of spiritual? Do u agree?
I didnt say its a death to the breath of life. Use your brain, it simply means someone who isn't spiritual or godly due to their sinful lifestyle.

" The concept of spiritual death has varying meanings in various uses and contexts" - Wikipedia .
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Peacefullove: 8:26am On Jun 04, 2020
Emusan:

Emusan liar
Where is the proof ?

And where does it say Jesus is OUR GOD ?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Emusan(m): 8:39am On Jun 04, 2020
Peacefullove:

Peacefullove liar
Where is the proof ?

And where does it say Jesus is OUR GOD ?

The proof is Russell and his team of pagan worshippers PRAYED TO JESUS and Worshipped Jesus. True or False?

Now she wants to cast her name to another person, never! Your name remains lying liar! Here is why.

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Peacefullove: 8:45am On Jun 04, 2020
Emusan:

The proof is Russell and his team of pagan worshippers PRAYED TO JESUS and Worshipped Jesus. True or False?

You are proving me right that you are a Liar . where did he call Jesus is God ? I already told you lack of proper knowledge of proskuneo was playing out here. Which ain't a sin. So far they didnt know

I need sound proof of where he declared Jesus as His God!!!

You this lying mouth
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Peacefullove: 8:47am On Jun 04, 2020
Emusan , Why has it take you years to show just a single place Jesus is called OUR GOD like the Father ??

cc : Rozz . hope u seeing this
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 04, 2020
Peacefullove:
Emusan , Why has it take you years to show just a single place Jesus is called OUR GOD like the Father ??

cc : Rozz . hope u seeing this
exactly
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Emusan(m): 9:17am On Jun 04, 2020
Peacefullove:

You are proving me right that you are a Liar . where did he call Jesus is God ? I already told you lack of proper knowledge of proskuneo was playing out here. Which ain't a sin. So far they didnt know

Just look at the @underlined and see how her shameless lying mouth still sounds.

Claimed it's LACK OF PROPER KNOWLEDGE of proskuneo but also said that IT'S JUST A RESPECT given to Christ!

If it's just a respect given to Christ then it shouldn't be a LACK OF PROPER KNOWLEDGE of Proskuneo because it means what they did was right and it shouldn't be blame on anything. Empty skull!

I need sound proof of where he declared Jesus as His God!!!

He declared Jesus as his God when he PRAYED to Him and WORSHIPPED Him.

You this lying mouth

That's your title from onset, and it's because Devil is your father.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Emusan(m): 9:19am On Jun 04, 2020
Rozz:
exactly
I will ask you just two questions about that!
Is Jesus God? Is Jesus OUR SAVIOR?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Emusan(m): 9:19am On Jun 04, 2020
dp

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (88) (Reply)

Rev. Father Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) / Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) / Are You Addicted To Masturbation? Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.