Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,541 members, 7,941,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 04:31 PM

Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? - Religion (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? (50371 Views)

Did the romans create Jesus / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Perfectbeing(m): 12:28am On Jun 10, 2020
Janosky:

Matt 4:10 Jesus Christ himself says his Father and God did NOT command anybody to worship Jesus.

(All of Una Na Pharisees pretending to love Jesus. Jesus Christ says The WORSHIP IS STRICTLY FOR JEHOVAH ALONE. Matt 4:10, Jesus himself EXPOSED UNA WAYO. ) grin

Luke 9:30-35 , Yahweh says YOUR Jesus is God FRAUD is dead and buried grin

Matthew 4:10. (Deuteronomy 6:13).

.” 10 Then Jesus said to him: “Go away, Satan! For it is written: ‘It is Jehovah* your God you must worship,+ and it is to him alone you must render sacred service."

John 7:16...
"What I teach is not mine..."

Perfectbeing and Emusan & all of Una pretending to love Jesus Christ so much,
Yet you come to Nairaland with IDIOTIC EXCUSES FOR YOUR DISOBEDIENCE of Matthew 4:10 , the command wey Jehovah give His Son, Jesus Christ to teach Una....

Una WUCKED grin grin grin !!!
is that the reason you guys changed the bible?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Perfectbeing(m): 12:34am On Jun 10, 2020
Peacefullove:
But you admit Jesus is our brother ??
The relationship he shares with me is way past brotherhood
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by KNOWMORE56: 3:47am On Jun 10, 2020
Peacefullove:

So no single Bible verse to support the bold ? You are sick.

FATHER/SON IS GOD:

*. Isaiah 46:9 "KJV:Remember the former things of old: for I AM GOD, and there is none else; I AM GOD, and there is none like me, (i.e the Father)

* Titus 2:13 "Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of THE GREAT GOD and SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST;" (i.e the Son)

* Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given:... and his name shall be called the Mighty God..."(i.e the Son)
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by KNOWMORE56: 4:26am On Jun 10, 2020
Father/Son answers prayers:

*. John 14:14 "KJV:If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I WILL DO IT. (i.e the Son)

*. John 15:16 "KJV:Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever YE SHALL ASK of the Father in my name, HE MAY GIVE it you." (i.e the Father)

NOTE: God the Son says what ever you ask/pray for in His name HE (God the Son) will do it.

Brother Stephen prayed to Him and He answered, see Acts 7:59-60 "KJV:And they stoned Stephen, CALLING UPON GOD, and saying, LORD JESUS, RECEIVE my spirit.
KJV:And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, LORD, LAY NOT this SIN to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep.

The Bible says Stephen calling upon God, he called LORD JESUS. Brother Stephen called Jesus God!
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by KNOWMORE56: 4:46am On Jun 10, 2020
Father/Son receives worship:

*. , Revelation 4:9-11

"KJV:And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever,
KJV:The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,
KJV:Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for THOU HAST CREATED ALL THINGS, and FOR THY PLEASURE they are and were created.

Note! This is Jesus being worshipped.
How do I know?

Jesus (in His office as human being) died.
His death on the cross is one of the reasons He is worthy 'to receive glory and honour and power'

I know because the last part says He created all things, and for His pleasure the things He created are and were created.

The last part is in agreement with Colossians 1: 15-16

"KJV:Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
KJV:For by him WERE ALL THINGS CREATED, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: ALL THINGS WERE CREATED by him, AND FOR HIM:
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by KNOWMORE56: 5:04am On Jun 10, 2020
Let's see some of the qualities of the true God:
*. Creator
*. Power
*. Omniscient
*. Everlasting
*. Receiving worship
*. Judge of all
*. Love
*. Omnipresent, etc

Father/Son is the creator of all things:

*. Isaiah 45:5-7 "KJV:I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
KJV:That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else.
KJV:I FORM the light, and CREATE darkness: I make peace, and CREATE evil: I the Lord DO ALL THESE THINGS. (i.e the Father)

*. Isaiah 45:12 "
KJV:I have MADE the earth, and CREATED man upon it: I, even MY HANDS, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded. ( i.e the Father)

*. Jeremiah 27: 5 "KJV:I HAVE MADE the earth, the man and the beast that are upon the ground, by my great power and by my outstretched arm, and have given it unto whom it seemed meet unto me. ( i.e the Father)

*. John 1:3 "KJV: ALL THINGS were MADE BY HIM; and without him was not any thing MADE that was made. ( i.e the Son)
I
*. Colossians 1:16 "KJV:For by him were ALL THINGS CREATED, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: ALL THINGS were CREATED by him, and FOR HIMsad i.e the Son)

*. Romans 11:36 "KJV:For of him, and through him, and to him, ARE ALL THINGS: to whom be glory for ever. Amen. (i.e the Son)

NOTE!

1.God said He created all things with His own hands, see Isaiah 45:12

2. These things were created by Himself, for Himself.

For His own pleasure they are and were created, see Colossians 1:16, Romans 11:36 and Revelation 4:11.

For the fact that Jesus possesses all the qualities of the true God, He's the true God.

I, KNOWMORE56, believe and accept that Jesus Christ is the true God! thanks.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by achorladey: 7:20am On Jun 10, 2020
Janosky:

According to the Watchtower study edition,
JWs Love & Worship Jehovah (Matthew 4:10.
1stJohn 5:3 ) but love Jesus Christ.
John 16:27).

How does that fit into your TWISTED narrative?
Mr TWISTER, I fear who no fear you grin.

By fire by force you want rewrite our cherished Watchtower grin grin

Janosky: According to the Watchtower study edition, JWs Love & Worship Jehovah

Achorladey: Did you see me type according to the Watchtower study edition JWs don't Love & worship Jehovah?

grin grin grin Don't twist my post. Diversion tactics as USUAL Mr NARRATIVE and the ONE who got lost in his own DISCUSSION.

Janosky: By fire by force you want rewrite our cherished Watchtower

Achorladey: Enjoy more from of it from the image added previously. Na consolation message you type up there.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Peacefullove: 8:07am On Jun 10, 2020
Perfectbeing:

He is not our Father , and we are not his sons ... He is called our Brother because he was created just as us. We all came from one Father. Good u didnt deny he is our brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Peacefullove: 8:09am On Jun 10, 2020
KNOWMORE56:

FATHER/SON IS GOD:

*. Isaiah 46:9 "KJV:Remember the former things of old: for I AM GOD, and there is none else; I AM GOD, and there is none like me, (i.e the Father)

* Titus 2:13 "Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of THE GREAT GOD and SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST;" (i.e the Son)

* Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given:... and his name shall be called the Mighty God..."(i.e the Son)

I am going to My Father and Your Father, to My God , and Your God

Do you agree with Jesus that the Father is OUR GOD ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Peacefullove: 8:18am On Jun 10, 2020
Emusan:

So which God is Jesus if He isn't our God?

Do u admit he is not OUR GOD ? And no scripture say so ?

Jesus is your everlasting Father, true or false?

Its just a title . the prove is NOBODY is ever called Jesus son.

Let your brain be working

You're a brother to the very person who created you...you lack wisdom!

Olodo buruku.

Sorry man. I know this is bigger than you

Hebrews 2:11 " So now Jesus and the ones he makes holy have the same Father. That is why Jesus is not ashamed to call them his brothers and sisters. " NLT

Jesus is our brother , He is not the Creator just an agent. Nobody is ever called his son

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Janosky: 9:38am On Jun 10, 2020
Peacefullove:

I am going to My Father and Your Father, to My God , and Your God

Do you agree with Jesus that the Father is OUR GOD ?

Triune pagan deity devotees CLINGS TO THEIR TRINITY FRAUD AS IF THEIR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT, YET HE KNOWS THE OVERWHELMING PROOF AGAINST IT.
Na him way... grin grin
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Janosky: 9:58am On Jun 10, 2020
Perfectbeing:
is that the reason you guys changed the bible?
Oga mi, your claim is NOT true.
Matthew 4:10 ,( Deuteronomy 6:13), Jesus Christ says it's the reason for sticking with the truth.
John 7:16, it's the doctrine of his God and Father.

Jesus OBEYED Matt4:10 & Deut 6:13, John 7:16. You claim to follow Jesus, Oga Perfectbeing, Why do you DISOBEY Jesus @ Matthew 4:10 ?

Do you know Jehovah God more than His Son?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Janosky: 10:01am On Jun 10, 2020
Perfectbeing:

Matthew 4:10 , John 7:16, Jesus Christ says your claim na AUDIO relationship grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Perfectbeing(m): 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2020
Janosky:

Matthew 4:10 ,( Deuteronomy 6:13), Jesus Christ says it's the reason for sticking with the truth.

Jesus OBEYED Matt4:10 & Deut 6:13, John 7:16. You claim to follow Jesus, Oga Perfectbeing, Why do you DISOBEY Jesus @ Matthew 4:10 ?

grin grin grin grin

If you have seen Jesus you have seen the father. If you pray, worship, praise, bow etc to Jesus you have done so to the father... The father is invisible. Jesus is His image and His word. You cannot love the father more than the son, or love the son more than the father. They're both one and the same.

Phil 2:6-7 (Who, being in very nature of God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness).

So here's the reason Jesus worshipped the Father.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Perfectbeing(m): 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
KNOWMORE56:
Father/Son answers prayers:

*. John 14:14 "KJV:If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I WILL DO IT. (i.e the Son)

*. John 15:16 "KJV:Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever YE SHALL ASK of the Father in my name, HE MAY GIVE it you." (i.e the Father)

NOTE: God the Son says what ever you ask/pray for in His name HE (God the Son) will do it.

Brother Stephen prayed to Him and He answered, see Acts 7:59-60 "KJV:And they stoned Stephen, CALLING UPON GOD, and saying, LORD JESUS, RECEIVE my spirit.
KJV:And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, LORD, LAY NOT this SIN to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep.

The Bible says Stephen calling upon God, he called LORD JESUS. Brother Stephen called Jesus God!
Brother Janosky should tell us if brother Stephen was wrong when he prayed to Jesus and when he called Jesus God.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Perfectbeing(m): 1:10pm On Jun 10, 2020
Peacefullove:

He is not our Father , and we are not his sons ... He is called our Brother because he was created just as us. We all came from one Father. Good u didnt deny he is our brother
I was about the quote Isaiah 9:6 then I saw where you said "Everlasting Father" is just a title... Lol. So what other attribute of Jesus is "just" a title??
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Perfectbeing(m): 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
Janosky:

grin grin grin grin

Explain why your bible translated Proskuneo to mean "pay obesiance" to only Jesus but translated it to mean worship to when talking about God, angels and peter and even the devil.. Will translating it to mean worship when it concerns Jesus kill you guys??
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Perfectbeing(m): 1:49pm On Jun 10, 2020
Janosky:

Matt 4:10 Jesus Christ himself says his Father and God did NOT command anybody to worship Jesus.

(All of Una Na Pharisees pretending to love Jesus. Jesus Christ says The WORSHIP IS STRICTLY FOR JEHOVAH ALONE. Matt 4:10, Jesus himself EXPOSED UNA WAYO. ) grin

Luke 9:30-35 , Yahweh says YOUR Jesus is God FRAUD is dead and buried grin

Matthew 4:10. (Deuteronomy 6:13).

.” 10 Then Jesus said to him: “Go away, Satan! For it is written: ‘It is Jehovah* your God you must worship,+ and it is to him alone you must render sacred service."

John 7:16...
"What I teach is not mine..."

Perfectbeing and Emusan & all of Una pretending to love Jesus Christ so much,
Yet you come to Nairaland with IDIOTIC EXCUSES FOR YOUR DISOBEDIENCE of Matthew 4:10 , the command wey Jehovah give His Son, Jesus Christ to teach Una....

Una WUCKED grin grin grin !!!
If worship is strictly for Jehovah alone why did the hosts of heaven worshipped the Lamb?

Rev 5:13-14 NWT (And I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and underneath the earth and on the sea, and all the things in them, saying: “To the One sitting on the throne and to the Lamb be the blessing and the honor
and the glory and the might forever and ever.” The four living creatures were saying: “Amen!” and the elders fell down and worshipped).
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Peacefullove: 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
Perfectbeing:
I was about the quote Isaiah 9:6 then I saw where you said "Everlasting Father" is just a title... Lol. So what other attribute of Jesus is "just" a title??

If its not just a title, Who are his sons ?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Perfectbeing(m): 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
Peacefullove:

Since you claim " Everlasting Father" is just a title, what does the title signifies?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Peacefullove: 7:15pm On Jun 10, 2020
Perfectbeing:
Since you claim " Everlasting Father" is just a title, what does the title signifies?
Since I claim or the Fact speaks Its a title ? This was why I asked u to tell me any son of Jesus u know , to prove its not just a title.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by KNOWMORE56: 8:37pm On Jun 10, 2020
Perfectbeing:
Brother Janosky should tell us if brother Stephen was wrong when he prayed to Jesus and when he called Jesus God.

He has nothing to say about it.

It seems the GB have affected their minds to accept every lie from them (GB) as the truth.

Every truth that is not from the GB are lies.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by KNOWMORE56: 9:09pm On Jun 10, 2020
Peacefullove:

His sons are all whose sins are forgiven because of Him that was slain from the foundation of the world .

*. Matthew 9:2 " man sick of the palsy, lying on a bed: and Jesus seeing their faith said unto the sick of the palsy; SON, be of good cheer; thy sins be forgiven thee

Note! Jesus called the man , whose sins were forgiven, son.

Are you one of His sons?

*. Revelation 13:8 "KJV:And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of THE LAMB SLAIN FROM THE FOUNDATION of THE WORLD.

*. Revelation 5:12 "KJV:Saying with a loud voice, WORTHY is THE LAMB THAT WAS SLAIN to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Emusan(m): 9:10pm On Jun 10, 2020
Peacefullove:
Do u admit he is not OUR GOD ? And no scripture say so ?

Answer my question idiot.

Which God is Jesus if He isn't our God?

Its just a title . the prove is NOBODY is ever called Jesus son.

Let your brain be working

So what is the essence of having a Title If you're not one?

Not even just father but EVERLASTING FATHER....

Your brain is dead.

Sorry man. I know this is bigger than you

Hebrews 2:11 " So now Jesus and the ones he makes holy have the same Father. That is why Jesus is not ashamed to call them his brothers and sisters. " NLT

Jesus is our brother , He is not the Creator just an agent. Nobody is ever called his son

Yet you and the very AGENT of creation are Brothers....

That's how you'll know you lack scriptural understanding.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Emusan(m): 9:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
Peacefullove:

Since I claim or the Fact speaks Its a title? This was why I asked u to tell me any son of Jesus u know , to prove its not just a title.

Can the Title of EVERLASTING FATHER be compared with the title PRINCE OF PEACE?

How can someone have Title that the person doesn't represent?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Peacefullove: 12:20am On Jun 11, 2020
Emusan:

Answer my question idiot.

Which God is Jesus if He isn't our God?

Brain dead question

Which God are humans and angels ?

Your mumuness still can't find a verse to support Jesus as Our God.

Satan really blinded you
grin

So what is the essence of having a Title If you're not one?

Not even just father but EVERLASTING FATHER....

Your brain is dead.

An Elder brother can Act as a Father for his juniors at a PTA meeting , doesnt mean He is their Father.

Who are Jesus sons ?

Yet you and the very AGENT of creation are Brothers....

That's how you'll know you lack scriptural understanding.

Mumu , Read that verse again. Jesus call humans his brothers . Jesus is our brother . Nobody is his son.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Peacefullove: 12:21am On Jun 11, 2020
Emusan:

Can the Title of EVERLASTING FATHER be compared with the title PRINCE OF PEACE?

How can someone have Title that the person doesn't represent?

Have explained in my earlier post.

If he actually is a Father, with Scriptures show me who are his sons ?

If u can't, it means you dont have sense
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Peacefullove: 9:20am On Jun 11, 2020
KNOWMORE56:

His sons are all whose sins are forgiven because of Him that was slain from the foundation of the world .

He said they are his brothers

" And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’. " Matthew 25:42

Matthew 9:2 " man sick of the palsy, lying on a bed: and Jesus seeing their faith said unto the sick of the palsy; SON, be of good cheer; thy sins be forgiven thee

Note! Jesus called the man , whose sins were forgiven, son.

Son of who ?

Are you one of His sons?

*. Revelation 13:8 "KJV:And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of THE LAMB SLAIN FROM THE FOUNDATION of THE WORLD.

*. Revelation 5:12 "KJV:Saying with a loud voice, WORTHY is THE LAMB THAT WAS SLAIN to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.
Did u just say " His son" ?
Jesus never called anyone MY SON. He can't, he knows he isn't the Father. He is our Brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Perfectbeing(m): 10:35am On Jun 11, 2020
Peacefullove:

Since I claim or the Fact speaks Its a title ? This was why I asked u to tell me any son of Jesus u know , to prove its not just a title.

Answer the question. What does the title "Everlasting father' signifies?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Perfectbeing(m): 10:39am On Jun 11, 2020
KNOWMORE56:

He has nothing to say about it.

It seems the GB have affected their minds to accept every lie from them (GB) as the truth.

Every truth that is not from the GB are lies.
They've been made to believe that only the Watch tower society can teach the bible claiming to be the faithful and discreet slave... This is something they spoke against the Vatican which they now do... Such hypocrisy.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Peacefullove: 10:40am On Jun 11, 2020
Perfectbeing:
Answer the question. What does the title "Everlasting father' signifies?

I dont know . Care to tell me ? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Emusan(m): 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
Peacefullove:
Brain dead question

Which God are humans and angels ?

Your mumuness still can't find a verse to support Jesus as Our God.

Satan really blinded you grin

Human and Angels are all false god.

So which God is Jesus if he isn't OUR GOD?

An Elder brother can Act as a Father for his juniors at a PTA meeting , doesnt mean He is their Father.

Who are Jesus sons ?

But at that moment the elder brother acted as a Father, aren't his Junior ones his sons?

Ode....of what use to act as Father when you don't have son?

On the issue of Jesus as Everlasting Father I'll post screenshots later from what your deluded organization teaches to know that you're just going against your own organization as usual.

Mumu , Read that verse again. Jesus call humans his brothers . Jesus is our brother . Nobody is his son.

He called humans His brothers and sisters because He came to save them... oponu read it again to understand what the writer is pointing at.

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (88) (Reply)

Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad / Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' / Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.