Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,815 members, 7,898,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:17 PM

Lagos Food Relief Distributes Food In Parts Of Lagos (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Food Relief Distributes Food In Parts Of Lagos (Pictures) (58941 Views)

Black Rain In Parts Of Rivers / More Pictures As Lagos State Government Delivers Emmergency Food Relief Packages / Sanwo-Olu: Food Relief Package Not Meant For Every Lagos Resident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Food Relief Distributes Food In Parts Of Lagos (Pictures) by Belltop: 11:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
Eko oninaje o

1 Share

Re: Lagos Food Relief Distributes Food In Parts Of Lagos (Pictures) by apex932: 11:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
[color=#] r774gtgwlb[/color]
Re: Lagos Food Relief Distributes Food In Parts Of Lagos (Pictures) by mofedamijo(m): 11:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
Jostoman:
I was so ashamed to call sanwo olu my governor today

why are you ashamed, why blame the government always. If the government can feed its people freshly cooked and clean meal daily, then I will urge the government to continue. Some of these people can not afford to buy kerosene, or gas to cook, even if you give them raw food, how do they cook the damn food? firewood, then all trees will be out of sight in a few weeks. Let those who can still afford Kerosene and gas take raw food and those who can not be fed at least twice a day without putting anyone at risk of the virus.

Don't forget, some of these people have no shelter let alone a stove or gas cooker, give them raw food, then how do they cook it?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Food Relief Distributes Food In Parts Of Lagos (Pictures) by humblebobojay(m): 11:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
God help us in Nigeria o is it ordinary take away that will serve someone for two weeks and i am very sure its just for today they can never do it everyday! Even it can't serve someone for one day
Re: Lagos Food Relief Distributes Food In Parts Of Lagos (Pictures) by opineflu(m): 11:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
how long can LASG and those beneficiaries sustain with such
Re: Lagos Food Relief Distributes Food In Parts Of Lagos (Pictures) by olajosy: 11:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
Na so Lagos big boys take hungry be dis If hunger fit make ikoyi boys humble to this extent then ikotun boys go worse pass covid - 19...
Re: Lagos Food Relief Distributes Food In Parts Of Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
cooltola:
Lagos state have enough money to give every working Lagosians at least N20000. So I agree with the critics of this APC government, this is nothing and this is audio and a social media stunt.
20m people multiplied by 20k . . .
Re: Lagos Food Relief Distributes Food In Parts Of Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
Will this be daily or this one plate for 28days total lockdown?

I think this thread should be moved to the
Joke Section.
Re: Lagos Food Relief Distributes Food In Parts Of Lagos (Pictures) by princdebola201(m): 11:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
You re all stupid for condemning this palliative .
They re collecting morning, afternoon and evening food daily since last week. One idiot is comparing with the useless fat pig in the unproductive state called Abia.
Ikepazu shared eba only once but sanwolu have been feeding people 3 square meals right from cateen daily since last week monday.

If hunger wire una well , u go look for accredited canteen in ur area and queue for 3 square meals

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Food Relief Distributes Food In Parts Of Lagos (Pictures) by princdebola201(m): 11:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
[sup][/sup]
bggrafix:
Will this be daily or this one plate for 28days total lockdown?

I think this thread should be moved to the
Joke Section.
it is 3 square meals per day oo since last week monday.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Food Relief Distributes Food In Parts Of Lagos (Pictures) by luvsun(m): 11:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
Simplyleo:
What kind of rubbish is this?

Cooked food in take-away as a palliative?

What happens to giving out some quantity of raw food items, no matter how small?

Na those agbaya wey queue dey vex me pas. The clowns are even trying yo be organised by practicing social distancing so they wont miss one plate of food.
Go and sit down jare

1 Like

Re: Lagos Food Relief Distributes Food In Parts Of Lagos (Pictures) by nedekid: 11:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
FuckDaMods:

Oh.. If it were another person it would be a wailer, but if it's that cunt siplyleo then it's not a wailer. You are hypocritic and dumb at the same time. Tueh!
Its mannabbq, one of his alias. Another one is "eriggs".
Re: Lagos Food Relief Distributes Food In Parts Of Lagos (Pictures) by princdebola201(m): 11:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
opineflu:
how long can LASG and those beneficiaries sustain with such
been feeding them 3 times daily since last.week monday.
The problem some people re ashamed to stand in queue.
What those that re interested just need to do is register under the scheme at any lagos accredited canteen in their area. And u go there morning afternoon and evening to collect food daily including weekends

1 Like

Re: Lagos Food Relief Distributes Food In Parts Of Lagos (Pictures) by bluefilm: 11:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
Are these the so called One Million Boys we've been hearing about? grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Food Relief Distributes Food In Parts Of Lagos (Pictures) by blowjohn(m): 11:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
Happychildlove:
Billions is accounted for this small thing

5 billion
Re: Lagos Food Relief Distributes Food In Parts Of Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Staged propaganda!

are these people the hungry agberos or actors?

100,000 meals a day?

I counted 250 meals in total.....contents unconfirmed.
Ingrate hungry human being. After collecting and consuming u came here to criticize the government. I wish there is a relegation zone in Nairaland, I could have simply solicit that u should be relegated with immediate effect.
U are complaining as if is mandatory for u to go there fool. U can't even appreciate someone once to encourage and motivate him to do more. Please come to Cross river and see if anyone have ur time.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Food Relief Distributes Food In Parts Of Lagos (Pictures) by janedonez(m): 11:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
When someone does his bit, commend them. Them no share food, you complain,them share you complain.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Food Relief Distributes Food In Parts Of Lagos (Pictures) by IloveToMess: 11:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
silifx:
I personally don't eat Yoruba food no matter how hungry I am. I will rather take gala and Pepsi[b] because their women are fond of bleaching.[/b]

though I love their party rice sha, but native food is a big NO for me

no insult meant. just speaking my mind

grin grin Chai grin grin
Re: Lagos Food Relief Distributes Food In Parts Of Lagos (Pictures) by Deicide: 11:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
What am actually interested in is, Na phone take all those pictures? And if yes which phone abeg?
Re: Lagos Food Relief Distributes Food In Parts Of Lagos (Pictures) by blowjohn(m): 11:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
silifx:
I personally don't eat Yoruba food no matter how hungry I am. I will rather take gala and Pepsi because their women are fond of bleaching.

though I love their party rice sha, but native food is a big NO for me

no insult meant. just speaking my mind

U will rather take gals cos their women bleach.
What is the correlation between gala and bleaching?
let me tell u something, life expectancy for yorubas are perhaps the highest in the country.
Most yoruba dishes are vegetables. They have tete, shoko, efo, gbure, ewedu etc.
Only thing is that they tend to be stingy with the vegetable portion and have more of tomato stew.
Aside yorubas, akwaibom are the other tribe I know eat a lot of vegetable soups.

Outside these we have useless fat breeding soups like banga, egusi etc. Where oil is pumped in like they want the eater to dive in.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Food Relief Distributes Food In Parts Of Lagos (Pictures) by Hectarus(m): 11:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
Simplyleo:
What kind of rubbish is this?

Cooked food in take-away as a palliative?

What happens to giving out some quantity of raw food items, no matter how small?

Na those agbaya wey queue dey vex me pas. The clowns are even trying yo be organised by practicing social distancing so they wont miss one plate of food.
Your comments are very unecessary.
When they shared raw food, many of you complained it didn't go round. Yet people are hungry and many residents couldn't sleep due to hungry roaches terrorizing them.
Now an alternative is here to feed them directly yet you are complaining.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Food Relief Distributes Food In Parts Of Lagos (Pictures) by Amotekun777: 11:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
Melezenawii:

I first thought is the usual wailers

God bless Simplyleo

Good one

God Bless Lagos State
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

You surely deserve 3 hot slaps on your face, I swear. angry
Re: Lagos Food Relief Distributes Food In Parts Of Lagos (Pictures) by opineflu(m): 11:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
princdebola201:
been feeding them 3 times daily since last.week monday.
The problem some people re ashamed to stand in queue.
What those that re interested just need to do is register under the scheme at any lagos accredited canteen in their area. And u go there morning afternoon and evening to collect food daily including weekends
is this free food for all lagosians or selected few?
how the hell can they feed the populice with a few accredited food spot?
Is it that hard to share some funds to people so they could feed themselves with less stress,cause i am no understanding this almajiri kind of feeding style
Re: Lagos Food Relief Distributes Food In Parts Of Lagos (Pictures) by apex4917: 11:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
[color=#] h5jwauqj5m[/color]
Re: Lagos Food Relief Distributes Food In Parts Of Lagos (Pictures) by aladeokin1000(m): 12:01am On Apr 21, 2020
Propaganda
Re: Lagos Food Relief Distributes Food In Parts Of Lagos (Pictures) by apex3413: 12:04am On Apr 21, 2020
[color=#] 4kgsituosz[/color]
Re: Lagos Food Relief Distributes Food In Parts Of Lagos (Pictures) by apex9229: 12:09am On Apr 21, 2020
[color=#] xodrhtsctw[/color]
Re: Lagos Food Relief Distributes Food In Parts Of Lagos (Pictures) by princdebola201(m): 12:12am On Apr 21, 2020
opineflu:
is this free food for all lagosians or selected few?
how the hell can they feed the populice with a few accredited food spot?
Is it that hard to share some funds to people so they could feed themselves with less stress,cause i am no understanding this almajiri kind of feeding style
most of these people cant afford to gather firewood sticks together not to talk of buying gas, kerosone, pepper, maggi, oil e.t.c .
The scheme was to target 100k daily, but people re not turning up.
They dont select, what u need is just to locate accredited cateen close to you and register ur name at the canteen and they give u time to collect food morning afternoon and evening

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage / Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls / Senator Shehu Sani & Snake Charmers At JAMB Office Over Snake Swallowing N36M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.