Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,993 members, 7,938,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:58 PM

What China Will Do To Nigeria Now That Abba Kyari Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What China Will Do To Nigeria Now That Abba Kyari Is Dead (394 Views)

Abba Kyari Is Dead! / Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What China Will Do To Nigeria Now That Abba Kyari Is Dead by Gistonline(m): 11:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has revealed What China Will Do To Nigeria Now That Abba Kyari Is Dead.

Recall that, Abba Kyari is the Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari, who died of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on Friday, April 17.

Reacting to Kyari’s death on Twitter, Kanu stated that:

“As Nigeria grapples with an impostor President (#JubrilAlSudani) & a dead de-facto President (KYARI), the #Chinese will go on more BURNINGS of Nigeria’s public institutions to obliterate evidence of their corrupt dealings with the #Fulani cabal that controls the #Zoo. Be warned!”

Source: https://baze9.com.ng/2020/04/what-china-will-do-to-nigeria-now-that-abba-kyari-is-dead-nnamdi-kanu/
Re: What China Will Do To Nigeria Now That Abba Kyari Is Dead by Kingloba20(m): 11:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
Dammnnnnn nigarrr (in slawormir voice) wait, am I tge FTC?
Re: What China Will Do To Nigeria Now That Abba Kyari Is Dead by Okoroawusa: 11:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
Simplyleo come n see another one.

What is happening this night?
Re: What China Will Do To Nigeria Now That Abba Kyari Is Dead by alphajerus(m): 11:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
Seriously?
you know what? i am sick and tired of popping news about the late COS.
I guess its high time we keep our focus somewhere else like on covid19 or what should come next after the pandemic.
China has more on their hands right now, not this propaganda that you are trying to initiate.
Re: What China Will Do To Nigeria Now That Abba Kyari Is Dead by Simplyleo: 11:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Simplyleo come n see another one.

What is happening this night?
May be mynd44 and lalasticlala are asleep.

Pretty sure they will soon bring down these nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Tests For Coronavirus After His Chief Security Officer Died / Nnewi: Umuezena Community Praises Innoson, As He Begins Factory Expansion / COVID-19: FG To Disinfect Schools Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.