Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,714 members, 7,938,174 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 07:09 PM

Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) (103853 Views)

NNPCL CEO, Mele Kyari And EFCC Boss, Bawa At The Villa Today / Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him / Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by content208: 8:02am On Apr 21, 2020
anigbajumo:

Same here,I even read it from journalist that it is rare to see people of his class that doesn't bother about rumor or anything they said about them,same with Alex Ekwueme he barely talk wen he was in power but doesn't mean he is not dedicated to his work.Both of them av that distinct personality.

So dedication to work made him take up the role of minister of power and attend a meeting that shouldn't concern him?
Is that also why he encroached into defence ministry and ONSA?

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by content208: 8:04am On Apr 21, 2020
Choski78:
Kyari is a good man till death, he help revamped Nigeria economy, and just signed a contact to improve our power sector, he is true Nigerian. He was not currupt as percived in some sector but only tried to shield that old man from the likes of budillion not to pocket naija as the have done to there state

Where is your evidence?
Re: Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by aadoiza: 8:05am On Apr 21, 2020
It's a pity one can't get such a beautiful woman again.
Re: Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by Cammo: 8:06am On Apr 21, 2020
Can y'all clowns stop disturbing our lives with Kyari's issue? This is getting too much. He's not the only dead man in Nigeria. His family will miss him but they won't lack anything. Some men have left their families with nothing, and nobody is talking about them. Let us hear word!
Re: Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by amaifehenry(m): 8:06am On Apr 21, 2020
I sincerely feel there is a conscious effort being made by some propagandist to sway Nigerian's negative opinion about this Man to positive. The way nice revelations about him are flying around, makes me wonder if he was a saint. Anyways Nigerian know that all of them are selfish class interests. They have no love for the masses. If you like post about him sitting with God. He was part of our problem and God will disgrace them all.
Re: Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by ebonytarki(m): 8:06am On Apr 21, 2020
Can we please rest from news about Abba Kyari and focus on news about survival please?

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by jaxxy(m): 8:08am On Apr 21, 2020
ValCon888:
Arguably the most powerful man in Nigeria when he was alive. At the end of the day, his lust for power led him to his grave.
He had no business travelling to Germany and that trip for him was the beginning of the end.

People keep saying he had no business go for the trip even though u don't know the scope of his engagement. If u say he shudnt have gone alone or without certain persons I wud understand.

If the vp went nobody will talk bt is the vp the power minister? I don't get all this talk like a chief of staff has no functions, when secretary of state is super active in the US. They will now say that is the US constitution. Bullshit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by anigbajumo(m): 8:10am On Apr 21, 2020
content208:

So dedication to work made him take up the role of minister of power and attend a meeting that shouldn't concern him?
Is that also why he encroached into defence ministry and ONSA?

Oga,the power is given to him by the president,you av to shut up if u don't knw wat is going on,I don't knw if most of u listen to news or listen to journalist.Immediately after 2015 election,the president made it official that all the communication coming to his table must pass through the office of the chief of staff,you rather blame the president for it not him coz he earned that due to his qualification and loyalty to his boss.There is no way u,I mean u personally will be in such position without stepping on toes,that is very much possible.

The meeting upon meeting that has been held with previous minister about the issue of power in the previous years,wat has been the outcome to Nigerian people??

People just throw the anger they av on the president to this innocent man, now that he has died let see how NIGERIA turn to Dubai.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by Odidoo: 8:11am On Apr 21, 2020
Please nobody should make any post concerning this man here again, it's enough for God's sake.
Na him be the first person wey the Corona virus don kill?
Re: Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by osazsky(m): 8:11am On Apr 21, 2020
boookworm:
I really liked this man and I'm from the south south
people like u are the prob of Nigeria..upon all his excesses..running Nigeria like a one man biz....people like u will still praise Evan's once he is dead
Re: Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by AerialMapper: 8:12am On Apr 21, 2020
They Will sha fill our faces canonizing Saint Kyari!

The Good man, The best man... bullshit!

All these eulogies are self-serving! Every one you see writing long eulogies is doing it for their selfish purpose.

I don’t care about him or his death! He didn’t die for the country; he died because he was a busy-body!
Re: Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by mishB(f): 8:13am On Apr 21, 2020
The soil is eating too much this era. Both the good and wicked are eaten off by the earth. Rest In Pieces COS.
Re: Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by Harrynight(m): 8:14am On Apr 21, 2020
boookworm:
I really liked this man and I'm from the south south

U obviously don't knw him undecided
Re: Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by osazsky(m): 8:17am On Apr 21, 2020
jaxxy:

People keep saying he had no business go for the trip even though u don't know the scope of his engagement. If u say he shudnt have gone alone or without certain persons I wud understand.

If the vp went nobody will talk bt is the vp the power minister? I don't get all this talk like a chief of staff has no functions, when secretary of state is super active in the US. They will now say that is the US constitution. Bullshit
is ABBA the VP...if the VP went its understandable cuz he can deputise for Mr president not him deputising for d president or minister of power..u know nothing abt govt...the simple truth was dat ABBA was the president and he went to Germany for kick back

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by Harrynight(m): 8:19am On Apr 21, 2020
anigbajumo:

Oga,the power is given to him by the president,you av to shut up if u don't knw wat is going on,I don't knw if most of u listen to news or listen to journalist.Immediately after 2015 election,the president made it official that all the communication coming to his table must pass through the office of the chief of staff,you rather blame the president for it not him coz he earned that due to his qualification and loyalty to his boss.There is no way u,I mean u personally will be in such position without stepping on toes,that is very much possible.

The meeting upon meeting that has been held with previous minister about the issue of power in the previous years,wat has been the outcome to Nigerian people??

People just throw the anger they av on the president to this innocent man, now that he has died let see how NIGERIA turn to Dubai.

Who are u calling innocent man?
Who was really the boss?

The truth is you don't know this man, you really don't know his role in Nig Govt under pmb

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by jaxxy(m): 8:19am On Apr 21, 2020
osazsky:
is ABBA the VP...if the VP went its understandable cuz he can deputise for Mr president not him deputising for d president or minister of power..u know nothing abt govt...the simple truth was dat ABBA was the president and he went to Germany for kick back

Story for the gods. Are u the one who is going to give him kick backs undecided

And why cant the chief of staff do it? undecided

Do u know what the Secretary of state does in the US govt u will be amazed.
Re: Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by osazsky(m): 8:27am On Apr 21, 2020
jaxxy:

since u don't know d meaning of kick back in Nigeria..I rest my case...for ur info I am in govt...so I have seen a lot of things u are a kid...America chief of staff is mark meadows and we know his duties..a secretary of state can deputise for Mr president we know their various duties like I said u know nothing about govt go back to ur Islamic studies it will help u

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by Digmygold: 8:27am On Apr 21, 2020
Corporate2020:
Big men don't shout. Only hungry boys flaunt what they don't have.

Hahahaha. This is hilarious yet true. Wish barking Ubunja can read this. Big men dont fret. Always cool and calm.Yen, yen, yen dumb write ups and barking do not make one a man.
Re: Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by osazsky(m): 8:28am On Apr 21, 2020
jaxxy:

to u chief of staff means secretary of state...the secretary of state knows all the happening in all states just like the president and can stand for him anywhere anytime why chief of staff is d head of all staff at d White House or Aso rock...
.are u from Jos? Just asking
Re: Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 8:33am On Apr 21, 2020
money121:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1252340311877054469

I like his cap always.

Note: wearing gown is no simple dressing sir. It's the most sophisticated dressing in the North and Nigeria
Re: Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by LoudlyMouthed: 8:35am On Apr 21, 2020
walkwithgod:

lol, who the Bleep uses a telephone in the 21st century when there are work environment tools like slack, telegram, Microsoft office and zoom.

I guess you are living in a cave.
I guess this is just why "Wicked Men" like you are wasting your company's limited resources to its detriment.

You'll still be the wan to buy back the company after ruining it.
devil's advocate:
working with demons

Who's saying there's no Teleconference, Zoom, IP Phone.. Bla Bla Black?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by Shormiey(m): 8:37am On Apr 21, 2020
Simplyleo:
Now this is beauty.

Nothing like natural or artificial beauty.

If it is not beauty by nature, na scam.

All these clowns taking more than 5 hrs to apply cosmetics then wear one kind koi koi shoes and begin to walk like tolotolo are very stupid. angry
Bros...this your talk be like planned one oooo grin grin cheesy grin?
Re: Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by eleko1: 8:40am On Apr 21, 2020
Dat Red cap don tey oo
Re: Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by etrader(m): 8:40am On Apr 21, 2020
ValCon888:
Arguably the most powerful man in Nigeria when he was alive. At the end of the day, his lust for power led him to his grave.
He had no business travelling to Germany and that trip for him was the beginning of the end.

It is not his business to travel to Germany na over Sabi kill him
Re: Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by winterfell007(m): 8:41am On Apr 21, 2020
jaxxy:

Secretary of State of the United States is not the same as Cheif of Staff to the president.
Boss Mustapha, who's the secretary of FGN should be comparable to Mike Pompeo, who's the secretary of States

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) / Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally / President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.