Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,632 members, 7,924,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 11:20 PM

Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) (46616 Views)

Ghana: Robbers Tell Passengers To Pray For Them After A Robbery / Punch Newspaper Driver Arrested For Conveying Passengers / Cab Driver Disappears After Conveying Suspected Kidnapper In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by excanny: 7:32am On Apr 21, 2020
This lockdown should be cancellled . It's stupid and unconstitutional.
Americans are protesting with guns.
I think that's what the Nigerian govt wants.
Lockdown is illegal and human rights violation.
Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 7:33am On Apr 21, 2020
Why are they intercepting them They are only passing through. So u intercept them and then what? Arrest them or expose urself and them to risk of contacting the virus? Let them go on their journey or send them back.

All this stupid paparazzi is annoying and redundant. angry
Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by Creativebae(f): 7:33am On Apr 21, 2020
pyyxxaro:
When u have enough money , the borders wud be widely open for you
I swear.....
Risking our life's for 50#
Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by Thrones: 7:33am On Apr 21, 2020
composure:
The Nigeria govt is bad but it's citizens are worse.

What's the difference between
Nigerian citizens and its government? Both are from the same source, stop separating them.
Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by uba1991: 7:35am On Apr 21, 2020
They must go to Lagos. Hahahaaaa awon Regos
They want to go and develop regos
Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by KaptainAfrika: 7:37am On Apr 21, 2020
The love of money, is the root of all evil.
Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by iliyande(m): 7:38am On Apr 21, 2020
Imperare:
Some people are foolish

The foolish one putting the wise at high risk embarassed
Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by JasonJidenna(m): 7:39am On Apr 21, 2020
AFRlCA:

Shut up you bastard.

Money and food stuff have been shared those in the North, why the people of South different?

Does federal government feed anyone?
After you and your family looted the country dry and you're here calling on the same looters to punish people?

This is why your house members say cows life what more than yours and your Anambra state governor confirmed it by saying each Anambra man's life what only 500k,
That's what the family should expect when Fulani jihadist herdsmen slaughters them.
Cc; dominique, rule number 2.
Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by apex8348: 7:44am On Apr 21, 2020
[color=#] 1982175[/color]
Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by nokatakata: 7:48am On Apr 21, 2020
Billionaires can't even stay in their Dubai look alike state even in this lockdown period. They must come to Lagos to deverope it by force. I think there's some spirit always chasing them outta their billionaire state.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by Sososo(f): 7:51am On Apr 21, 2020
People are still going to Lagos by this time
Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by apex5872: 7:52am On Apr 21, 2020
[color=#] 4086421[/color]
Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 7:59am On Apr 21, 2020
Wiselyimbecilli:
For those condemning them are u guys ok at all
If I see a possible way out of this Lagos I won't mind risking it. Covid19 outside, One million gang dey follow u come inside

Which way sef
And probably infect the very ones you claim to love. God no go gree
Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by Charly68: 8:00am On Apr 21, 2020
The state should quarantine them to teach them a lesson . take them a primary school and give them a matrass each to sleep there for the next 14 days ,next time they will obey Govt order .

1 Like

Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by warrrrr: 8:02am On Apr 21, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
Meaning they'd rather die hustling in so called Afonja Land than remain in their Japan of Africa. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I thought they said Lagos is overrated and One million boys are killing everyone. Yet, they don't mind coming over, despite covid 19. cheesy cheesy

Loudmouth empty barrels.
[/s]
Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by Sammy07: 8:25am On Apr 21, 2020
Corrinthians:
Meaning they'd rather die hustling in so called Afonja Land than remain in their Japan of Africa. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I thought they said Lagos is overrated and One million boys are killing everyone. Yet, they don't mind coming over, despite covid 19. cheesy cheesy

Loudmouth empty barrels.

Swears. ...
U dey mind them?
Cc: Simplyleo, legendhero, metaphysical

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by Nkpondike333: 8:28am On Apr 21, 2020
With the issue on ground, na wao
Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by zcee: 8:33am On Apr 21, 2020
I have said this before,since there are no cases in south eastern Nigeria all borders leading to that region should be shut completely to curb the spread of this virus or prevent imported cases..It will help a lot

And the use of face mask should be made compulsory too
Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 8:34am On Apr 21, 2020
even with corona dem still dey run enter lagos
Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by Saintvik(m): 8:43am On Apr 21, 2020
Emyo:
Like today now, Kaduna is open till tomorrow. Kogi is not locked down, do you mean I can't travel from Kogi to KD through Abuja that is locked down?

And that is how you people will keep endangering innocent peoples life. If all the state are coordinated, corona would hv almost gone in Nigeria. Now, it has reached almighty Kano or to say the North where the level of hygiene is the lowest among the almajiri and co. The other part of Nigeria can cope, as for the North, we are in a deep shit.
Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by Gazzy88(m): 8:44am On Apr 21, 2020
What's with all those people with Lagos and southwest generally? Even in the face of coronavirus surge and 1 million boys madness all over Lagos, they still want to come and very soon they would be pretending as if Lagos and Yoruba lands mean nothing to them. If they should stop those people from entering Lagos today, they will write to UN immediately on how their lives have been miserable. Stay back home Igbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by Dantedasz(m): 8:45am On Apr 21, 2020
Cantonese:
Anambra governor is very serious and sincere about this. You can see how the people flagrantly disobey rules that are meant to help them and their societies. Their claim is hunger. Now they will be quarantined and made to suffer other humiliating consequences worse than hunger.

Where is the sincerity?
The transport company has not been named. The cover up starts from this!
Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by HimName: 8:54am On Apr 21, 2020
Even in the face of danger and arrest, 'Afonja land' still remain a must be destination.
Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by agabusta: 8:55am On Apr 21, 2020
olamide021:
We can't blame them because their are alot of rubberry cases in Lagos during this lockdown, they also have the highest number of tested positive of coronavirus and with this leaving there is of high risk compared to the normal Lagos before this pandemic.

Stay save

They are on their way to Lagos. Not that they are leaving Lagos.
Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by NaMeAboki: 8:59am On Apr 21, 2020
What reckless foolishness is this?
Imagine desperately making their way towards the epicenter of the disease!
Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 9:06am On Apr 21, 2020
Wiselyimbecilli:
For those condemning them are u guys ok at all
If I see a possible way out of this Lagos I won't mind risking it. Covid19 outside, One million gang dey follow u come inside

Which way sef
Those passengers are going to Lagos.
Don't be selfish!
Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by Glifted: 9:08am On Apr 21, 2020
What are you saying ? Did you read the story before ranting ? Better get one student to interprete for you.
All the best.
olamide021:
We can't blame them because their are alot of rubberry cases in Lagos during this lockdown, they also have the highest number of tested positive of coronavirus and with this leaving there is of high risk compared to the normal Lagos before this pandemic. Please don't miss this CONTENT>>> it is a life time opportunity. Let find something to keep ourselves busy this days of lockdown. Stay save
Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by 9gerian: 9:11am On Apr 21, 2020
My thoughts exactly.

Some of them even said that Yorubas need Igbos in Yoruba land to survive when it is their people that would suffer untold hardship and even protest vehemently with tears if forced to stay away from Yoruba land.

Funny thing is most of them know this but they still lie to themselves as usual to feel good.

Jokers! cheesy

Mace0lane:
Trooping on n out of afonja land they love to insult

1 Like

Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by aigbecity2000: 9:11am On Apr 21, 2020
there was not enough time before the total lock down some people got trapped due to lack of information from the government officers.
I am a living witness I came to Abuja for interview purpose now I got trapped.
I have been here for weeks now booking hotel every day my account is crying.
so don't blame any person with wrong or drastic decision because you don't know what the individuals are going through at this critical time
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba Farmer Kills Fulani Herdsman In Akoko Ondo As Cattle Destroy His Crop / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) / Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.