Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,380 members, 7,950,817 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:57 PM

ABBA Kyari Died 2 Weeks Before His Death Was Announced To Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ABBA Kyari Died 2 Weeks Before His Death Was Announced To Nigerians (3511 Views)

Festus Keyamo Trending After His Portfolio As State Minister Was Announced / See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) / Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABBA Kyari Died 2 Weeks Before His Death Was Announced To Nigerians by leunseyis(m): 9:24am On Apr 21, 2020
Just now... your view tvc prog on news pepper review has it, that the burial that took place on saturday at Guru not covid 19 infected
Re: ABBA Kyari Died 2 Weeks Before His Death Was Announced To Nigerians by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:16am On Apr 21, 2020

I'm surprised Nairaland just got this information.
It's been flying over the internet for days now. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ABBA Kyari Died 2 Weeks Before His Death Was Announced To Nigerians by Izigha(m): 10:17am On Apr 21, 2020
Are death not a public record in the UK?
Re: ABBA Kyari Died 2 Weeks Before His Death Was Announced To Nigerians by BewareOf419: 10:21am On Apr 21, 2020
Op is that all??
Re: ABBA Kyari Died 2 Weeks Before His Death Was Announced To Nigerians by Jflex07(m): 10:28am On Apr 21, 2020
Imoh555:
Ok guys so I did alot of digging and I found this out and first questions I want to put out to you guys is why there was fresh blood on the corpse of the Cos and how kemi olunloye was a 100% right about her tweets ..its going to be a long truthful ride sit back and enjoy

Mynd44 lalasticlala
Please send me the link of your thread, I wanna pass in on to someone
Re: ABBA Kyari Died 2 Weeks Before His Death Was Announced To Nigerians by Susu888(m): 10:29am On Apr 21, 2020
Op and 99%oppressed drank a week old fermented yogurt grin

Feel free to say all you want about kyari nd all the fairy tales and conspiracy theories about the cabal because my guy even in the court of law a MADMAN is not held accountable wink.
Re: ABBA Kyari Died 2 Weeks Before His Death Was Announced To Nigerians by Imoh555(m): 10:34am On Apr 21, 2020
99 oppressed on Twitter
Re: ABBA Kyari Died 2 Weeks Before His Death Was Announced To Nigerians by Imoh555(m): 10:35am On Apr 21, 2020
Jflex07:
Please send me the link of your thread, I wanna pass in on to someone

99 oppressed on Twitter
Re: ABBA Kyari Died 2 Weeks Before His Death Was Announced To Nigerians by noxy1962(m): 11:48am On Apr 21, 2020
Most Nigerians are morons. They don’t ask questions, they don’t fight. Looku-looku buffoons that never learn. This generation can’t get Nigeria right sorry. Too many cowards and nepotistic people are steering the country.

1 Like

Re: ABBA Kyari Died 2 Weeks Before His Death Was Announced To Nigerians by FatherBona: 11:56am On Apr 21, 2020
noxy1962:
Most Nigerians are morons. They don’t ask questions, they don’t fight. Looku-looku buffoons that never learn. This generation can’t get Nigeria right sorry. Too many cowards and nepotistic people are steering the country.
What difference have you made?
Re: ABBA Kyari Died 2 Weeks Before His Death Was Announced To Nigerians by OKOATA(m): 12:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
Why was fresh blood on the corpse, hope they didn’t murder an innocent somebody? embarassed

1 Like

Re: ABBA Kyari Died 2 Weeks Before His Death Was Announced To Nigerians by Imoh555(m): 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
OKOATA:
Why was fresh blood on the corpse, hope they didn’t murder an innocent somebody? embarassed

You know what it is already
Re: ABBA Kyari Died 2 Weeks Before His Death Was Announced To Nigerians by Bimpe29: 3:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
The hatred being concealed for one another in Nigeria has no end.
How can you say that NHS in UK cremate the bodies of coronavirus patients, when Dr Sa'adu Alfa a Nigerian medical doctor in UK was buried according to Islamic Rite over there in UK?

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Secures American Christian Networks To Cover Christian Killings In Nigeria / This Is Arondizuogu, Imo State / Breaking: G5 Reverse Self, To Support Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.