Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,773 members, 7,921,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:06 PM

This Is What My Girlfriend Said - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What My Girlfriend Said (5010 Views)

Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. / My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs / Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What My Girlfriend Said by funkmrflexx(m): 7:13am On Apr 21, 2020
My girlfriend doesn't have a phone, she gave her the first phone I bought for her to my sister and took my faulty S8(screen problem) I warned her not to give her because I knew the S8 screen problem would be more serious. She refused say she wan use Samsung.

About 3 months later the s8 screen became blank. For about 5 months she's been without a smart phone. So now I want to buy her another phone. She say she want Samsung I say OK. Then coronavirus struck. Head burn.
The money I have I want to use it buy furniture for my new house And the rest to buy foodstuff and hold for hand during this Lockdown . She said if it's possible I should use the money to buy her phone (God forbid). I told her I won't try it.

Then she said something that made me raise my eyebrow.
She said SHE'S THAT DATING ONE BOY DOESN'T HAVE PHONE. AND ONE OF HER FRIEND IN SCHOOL WHO IS A RUNS GIRL CAME BACK WITH IPHONE AFTER HOLIDAY shocked

I was shocked. She no even no l wicked. I dey observe her
That means our relationship is depriving of somethings.

Abi what does she mean?

3 Likes

Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by Betakeshi: 7:15am On Apr 21, 2020
I dont know.

5 Likes

Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by Prayfortheworld: 7:17am On Apr 21, 2020
How you guys still allow those whores to remote you, still baffles me

28 Likes

Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by illicit(m): 7:20am On Apr 21, 2020
I will never date a girl that can't afford her own phone nitemi

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by pfadom: 7:20am On Apr 21, 2020
funkmrflexx:

Abi what does she mean?

Stop pretending! The message is very unambiguously clear. The choice is yours.

Your response is a true test of your intelligence - that your brain is coronavirus free.

7 Likes

Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by KaideeGee(m): 7:23am On Apr 21, 2020
No put mind for there, guy. Na ashawo dey worry am. Do your best and leave the rest.
Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by Pubichairs(m): 7:37am On Apr 21, 2020
cheesy

All these guys dating girls with no ambition and sense of reasoning,..how do u even do that,..

If not for the small change u do give her and I know it's only sexx u get in return, what more can such girl offer u, can she give u a reasonable advice on how to invest ur money

YOU ARE MAD

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 21, 2020
Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha! See format.
Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by MJBOLT: 7:59am On Apr 21, 2020
your GF is already a runs girl,she's just telling you indirectly but you are not smart enough to decode

17 Likes

Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by khengxlei(m): 8:11am On Apr 21, 2020
what should I do now
Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by Professorcplus(m): 8:17am On Apr 21, 2020
Girls of nowadays aren't loyal. Op breakup with her to avoid touching stories

4 Likes

Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by TuneChi369(m): 8:28am On Apr 21, 2020
Bro don't give her.

1 Like

Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by Stacyomolola(f): 8:30am On Apr 21, 2020
Ur gf isnt cheating but about to, she's already been drew by iphone.
(I hate it when people initiate breakup with me) so before she breaks-up with u, breakup with her (still same thing but there would be dignity left for u.)

6 Likes

Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:33am On Apr 21, 2020
She's going, going, going............grin

6 Likes

Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 21, 2020
Break up with the demon as soon as possible.

Fuckkkk her well before pushing the idiot out.

I bet she was church girl when u met her

5 Likes

Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 21, 2020
Stacyomolola:
Ur gf isnt cheating but about to, she's already been drew by iphone.
(I hate it when people initiate breakup with me) so before she breaks-up with u, breakup with her (still same thing but there would be dignity left for u.)
How much short time

2 Likes

Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by Poseidon000: 8:50am On Apr 21, 2020
modestbrowser:
How much short time
Why, did she say anything wrong, or you're dyslexic

1 Like

Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by DonEd(m): 9:01am On Apr 21, 2020
I wonder what these super males above my post are saying.

Your girl hasn't used a smart phone in months. You dey knack am steady and am sure she has been doing some chores for u too. Now she is upset that you are treating her faithfulness with kid gloves and you have the guts to say you dey look am with one eye. And you promise am o!

Why do we act like monsters sef?

3 Likes

Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by Alwaysachick: 9:08am On Apr 21, 2020
DonEd:

Your girl hasn't used a smart phone in months. You dey knack am steady and am sure she has been doing some chores for u too. Now she is upset that you are treating her faithfulness with kid gloves and you have the guts to say you dey look am with one eye. And you promise am o!

The girl has tried biko. Op free her if you are not ready.
Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 21, 2020
DonEd:

OP don’t listen to this dude for your sanity. Once you do this cos she stylishly threatened you, you’ve lost your power in the relationship. She will have more reasons to do the runs cos she has seen it gave her the power and she’ll rub it on your face.

Only do things that are convenient for you so you don’t feel over invested hence you retain the power in your relationship.

There’s nothing like knacking her steady you both are knacking each other.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by Stillthebest: 10:22am On Apr 21, 2020
:-

She doesn't mean anything. Just a word of mouth.

Nothing bad in a man buying her gf a phone if such a man can afford it.
Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by duduade: 10:38am On Apr 21, 2020
Prayfortheworld:
How you guys still allow those whores to remote you, still baffles me

Looool

How guys feel comfortable funding all these hungry looking students I don't understand

Imagine comparing herself to a runs girl

He is dating a whooree

7 Likes

Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by Plolly(f): 11:19am On Apr 21, 2020
Somebody should bless a single mom today abeg
Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by Elimon(m): 11:39am On Apr 21, 2020
A girl who cannot understand i have my own need...is not my gf,just tell her u want to buy furnitures and she should look for money and buy phone...ur not her father...best u can do is to add money,abi u no fe helep am before?
Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by jumpampass(m): 11:41am On Apr 21, 2020
Plolly:
Somebody should bless a single mom today abeg

Send your account and phone number
Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:43am On Apr 21, 2020
funkmrflexx:
My girlfriend doesn't have a phone, she gave her the first phone I bought for her to my sister and took my faulty S8(screen problem) I warned her not to give her because I knew the S8 screen problem would be more serious. She refused say she wan use Samsung.

About 3 months later the s8 screen became blank. For about 5 months she's been without a smart phone. So now I want to buy her another phone. She say she want Samsung I say OK. Then coronavirus struck. Head burn.
The money I have I want to use it buy furniture for my new house And the rest to buy foodstuff and hold for hand during this Lockdown . She said if it's possible I should use the money to buy her phone (God forbid). I told her I won't try it.

Then she said something that made me raise my eyebrow.
She said SHE'S THAT DATING ONE BOY DOESN'T HAVE PHONE. AND ONE OF HER FRIEND IN SCHOOL WHO IS A RUNS GIRL CAME BACK WITH IPHONE AFTER HOLIDAY shocked

I was shocked. She no even no l wicked. I dey observe her
That means our relationship is depriving of somethings.

Abi what does she mean?
Who did this to u,what a write up.
Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by DonBenny77(m): 11:43am On Apr 21, 2020
OP dump her make she go huzzle like her friend e be like she be Olosho material...
You have more important use for money this period besides you are not her father the sex sweet you as e sweet her.
Afterall na dem dey moan dey shout "harder faster baby you av killed me" no be small work man dey work.
Semen retention is Power.
If you want to help her life register her somewhere to learn skill that would be better for her life so even if you end up not marrying her, in future her toto no go suffer like her friend own

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by Liposure: 11:49am On Apr 21, 2020
Why are girls like dis
Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by Raeheemwayne: 11:55am On Apr 21, 2020
Guy ya girl is nurturing the idea of going into run.

She is a broken doll, dreaming of a boy with glue.

My 1dollar advice - Bruh, Kill the bad vibes before it lay eggs.
Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by Goddys(m): 11:56am On Apr 21, 2020
my ex gf once said in a heat of quarrel that I should settle her financially before I could break up with her on the ground that if i were to be paying for sex we have had during the course of the relationship, it would amount to millions of naira in monetary value.

Her argument was premised on what prostitutes in brothels and runs babes charge their clients.

I wanted to give the relationship another trial but sealed the break up after the above statement.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
I FIND IT FUNNY_HOW GIRLS THE TAKE CONTROL NIGGAS DIS DAYS

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘he Gave Me Exactly My T-fare Back Home And That Is ₦200’-beautiful Lady Lame / PHOTO: Elephant Chases Groom And Bride On Wedding Day / Women And Their Bedtime PowerS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.