Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,832 members, 7,933,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 07:44 PM

Covid 19 Vaccine - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid 19 Vaccine (249 Views)

Bill Gate Unhappy About Israel Coming Out First With Covid-19 Vaccine / AIDS Vaccine Passes Key Early Test / HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid 19 Vaccine by adechi: 7:13am On Apr 21, 2020
NCDC Chairman called Boss Mustapha, in his statement said there is no Vaccine at the moment for the cure of this disease or virus , but i want to ask my people here ,
What are they using on those patients or citizens that are been isolated and quarantine at the service centre ,confirming some dead and some treated and discharge in good health again....
Re: Covid 19 Vaccine by donbachi(m): 7:28am On Apr 21, 2020
In built anti-virus
Re: Covid 19 Vaccine by ade002: 7:52am On Apr 21, 2020
Vaccines worry me more than the virus. If you've watch some horror movies you will understand. We may never know the long time effect of this vaccine. And the whole work was injected with it.

Nothing is a perfect science risk are always their.

(1) (Reply)

Cure For Covid-19. Boost Your Immune / COVID19 - Let's Take The Statistics / Nigeria: Total Number Of Coronavirus Tests Performed Compared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.