Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

Lawyers In The House, I Need Your Advice On This. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lawyers In The House, I Need Your Advice On This. (303 Views)

Jitender Maan 'Gogi' Killed In Court By Hitmen Disguised As Lawyers In India / EFCC Arrests Three Lawyers Over N20 Million Fraud (Photos) / EFCC Arraigns 2 Lawyers In Court For Stealing N188.7m From Dead Boss - SaharaRep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lawyers In The House, I Need Your Advice On This. by sunnymighty(m): 8:00am On Apr 21, 2020
Good morning nairalanders, please pardon my errors, I will go straight to the point, I work away from home but ensure I visit my family every fortnightly, on Monday 9th of March, 2020 at about 2am in the middle of the night I received a distress call from my wife that hoodlums had invaded my compound with the intent of vandalizing the mast installation located within my premises, after making several distress calls to those concerned and the attempt foiled, they made away with my generator, we also discovered my fence was badly damaged in the course of gaining access into the compound.
Over a month after this unfortunate incident I am yet to receive any response inform of compensation from the organization regarding the generator that was carted away and my fence that was badly damaged by these hoodlums after a report regarding the above mentioned incident was claimed to have been submitted by the security supervisor in charge. I had to spend my own money to mend the fence that was destroyed, no money can compensate for the trauma that my family had to go through during this terrible experience. Please I want to know, is it in place to demand for compensation? Or better still, put who pays for the loss?
Thank you.
Re: Lawyers In The House, I Need Your Advice On This. by Niaja4real(m): 12:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
sunnymighty:
Good morning nairalanders, please pardon my errors, I will go straight to the point, I work away from home but ensure I visit my family every fortnightly, on Monday 9th of March, 2020 at about 2am in the middle of the night I received a distress call from my wife that hoodlums had invaded my compound with the intent of vandalizing the mast installation located within my premises, after making several distress calls to those concerned and the attempt foiled, they made away with my generator, we also discovered my fence was badly damaged in the course of gaining access into the compound.
Over a month after this unfortunate incident I am yet to receive any response inform of compensation from the organization regarding the generator that was carted away and my fence that was badly damaged by these hoodlums after a report regarding the above mentioned incident was claimed to have been submitted by the security supervisor in charge. I had to spend my own money to mend the fence that was destroyed, no money can compensate for the trauma that my family had to go through during this terrible experience. Please I want to know, is it in place to demand for compensation? Or better still, put who pays for the loss?
Thank you.
You don't get legal advice and opinion for free man..
Locate the next law office if you think you've any right to compensation

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Crime Ring Siphoned Millions Of Dollars From US Unemployment Programs / New Video Emerges Online Showing George Floyd Being Kneeled On By 3 Officers / 75% Of Rape Cases I’m Handling Involve Religious Leaders –Foluke Daramola-Salako

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.