Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,679 members, 7,921,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:32 AM

The Craziest Thing You've Ever Saved Someone's Number With - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Craziest Thing You've Ever Saved Someone's Number With (2868 Views)

What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? / What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Craziest Thing You've Ever Saved Someone's Number With by Fidelismaria: 12:00pm On Apr 21, 2020

I saved my landlord no as LANDFUCKINLORD

Is that crazy enough for you?

Re: The Craziest Thing You've Ever Saved Someone's Number With by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
Calculator and Suspect
Re: The Craziest Thing You've Ever Saved Someone's Number With by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
Don't pick
Who
Nairalander
grin
Re: The Craziest Thing You've Ever Saved Someone's Number With by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
'Smally'
Girl be crushing on her best friend's elder bro grin
Re: The Craziest Thing You've Ever Saved Someone's Number With by Nickymezor(f): 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
Donkey

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Thing You've Ever Saved Someone's Number With by joinnow: 1:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ify burial

Meet her at burial and save it that way.

Someone save it that way not me though
Re: The Craziest Thing You've Ever Saved Someone's Number With by Bornfool(m): 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
Buhari ! buhari! were are you going come back here
Re: The Craziest Thing You've Ever Saved Someone's Number With by icebird25(m): 1:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
Next to Bleep
Done and dusted
Re: The Craziest Thing You've Ever Saved Someone's Number With by Shootingstar93(f): 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
Solomon trouble Suspect Bad None
Re: The Craziest Thing You've Ever Saved Someone's Number With by Raeheemwayne: 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
Presh Firmboobs.
Ephraim Tramadol.
Weed Plug.
Olosho Monyei.
Esther Born One.
Emma Bighead.
Golden Teeth.

Honestly, I laugh hysterically each time I scroll through my contact.

Funny enough, some know I store their contacts this way.
Re: The Craziest Thing You've Ever Saved Someone's Number With by Reex12(m): 1:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
OdefaGirl:
One idiot that wants to scam his mama........ his name on my phone is "ediot"

And u still kept his no.
Re: The Craziest Thing You've Ever Saved Someone's Number With by Oluromantic: 1:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
Malu
Frog
Odour
Idiot
Bush girl
Re: The Craziest Thing You've Ever Saved Someone's Number With by RapperSheggs(m): 2:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
[quote author=Rhymer2020 post=88680765]What's the craziest name you have ever used to save someone's number on ur phone and why?
Quarantine pussy
Re: The Craziest Thing You've Ever Saved Someone's Number With by MFMRevivalist: 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
Fake believer
Re: The Craziest Thing You've Ever Saved Someone's Number With by Dreyton36: 2:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
Olosho bariga
Olosho ikoyi bayo juju
Olosho hardly pick
Heavy breast
Red nipples
Best doggy style

Abeg them many jare
Re: The Craziest Thing You've Ever Saved Someone's Number With by Glo4issy(f): 2:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
Pest
Re: The Craziest Thing You've Ever Saved Someone's Number With by Hisduchess(f): 2:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
Emeka burial grin

Unknown grin
Re: The Craziest Thing You've Ever Saved Someone's Number With by Liliantalks: 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
Don’t pick
Re: The Craziest Thing You've Ever Saved Someone's Number With by darasimih104(m): 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
I saved a guy's number as Osinwin...
Re: The Craziest Thing You've Ever Saved Someone's Number With by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
Calculator and Suspect
Wierd! grin grin grin

Share the story tongue
Re: The Craziest Thing You've Ever Saved Someone's Number With by ibkayee(f): 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
Scroll through my contacts list and you will see some of the most random names, and it's mainly out of laziness. I had one of my aunts named as 'Someone' for years because one day I didn't recognise her number but even when I found out it was her, I never bothered to change it back
Re: The Craziest Thing You've Ever Saved Someone's Number With by nwonufestus(m): 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
don't answer 1 don't answer 2 don't answer 3 don't answer 4 cheesy grin
Re: The Craziest Thing You've Ever Saved Someone's Number With by nwonufestus(m): 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
don't answer 1 don't answer 2 don't answer 3 don't answer 4 cheesy grin
Re: The Craziest Thing You've Ever Saved Someone's Number With by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ariza:
Wierd! grin grin grin

Share the story tongue
I gave an unknown person my calculator to write an exam, so....... I stored his number as "calculator"

I didn't trust the guy's moves, he was suspicious.... "Suspect"
Re: The Craziest Thing You've Ever Saved Someone's Number With by OdefaGirl(f): 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
Reex12:

And u still kept his no.

Yeah ......so that he won't waste his airtime calling me...
Immediately I see the name.... I'll just laugh and let the call end.
Re: The Craziest Thing You've Ever Saved Someone's Number With by stainless14: 4:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
Etienne azu Nepa
Re: The Craziest Thing You've Ever Saved Someone's Number With by leonard002(m): 5:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
Dreyton36:
Olosho bariga
Olosho ikoyi bayo juju
Olosho hardly pick
Heavy breast
Red nipples
Best doggy style

Abeg them many jare

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Thing You've Ever Saved Someone's Number With by DonroxyII: 6:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
My GF saved me "Don't Call Him" ....

we were fighting and I knew she woulda missed me but wudbe expecting me to call her .... I decided to press P too ...

on d day we were making up, she copied some nasty words I said and I saw "Don't call him" as my name .....

na so she cast oo .... na so I know person yaff miss person .... The thing painment her choichoi grin grin
Re: The Craziest Thing You've Ever Saved Someone's Number With by Bellotelli: 6:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ext manager
Re: The Craziest Thing You've Ever Saved Someone's Number With by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
I gave an unknown person my calculator to write an exam, so....... I stored his number as "calculator"

I didn't trust the guy's moves, he was suspicious.... "Suspect"
Lol okay.. grin
Re: The Craziest Thing You've Ever Saved Someone's Number With by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
As as how
i dont know.
why
i need sex.
Re: The Craziest Thing You've Ever Saved Someone's Number With by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
killer am afraid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did You Ever Eat Any Of These During Your Childhood? / Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink / Fantasy For Bushy Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.