Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,252 members, 7,887,726 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:55 PM

Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate (42392 Views)

Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him / Coronavirus: Concerns As Tinubu Fails To Self-isolate After UK Trip / Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by Femeto: 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
I was surprised when I saw all of them on T.V yesterday. They should just let us all resume work.
Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by JoseRaji(m): 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
Racoon:

To date, there’s no evidence of persons having become infected from exposure to the bodies of persons who had died of COVID-19. “Therefore, we will like to further assure the public that we will continue to follow the guidelines and protocols we had produced.
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/covid-19-sgf-other-attendees-of-kyaris-burial-refuse-to-self-isolate.html
These fools assume that we're only talking about exposure to the corpse... What if a possible carrier of the disease atteded the burial along with them? Will the disease go on isolation away from the gathering? These idiots self.
Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by nameo: 12:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
festacman:

You lie. Even Pres. Trumps and PM Boris Johnson have committed blunders. Blunders are part of being humans. So quit your masturbation.

Well, the difference between Buhari and the people you just mention is that Blunders is 2nd nature to Buhari's Govt.

That is the point.
Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by hope2007(f): 12:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
Why is the grave looking shallow? Is there plan to exhume the body and disposing it later?���

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by 2016v2017: 12:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Have put my Trust in You,
I Have put my Faith in your Word,
No Matter what comes my way,
I will never be Afraid,
There is Nothing in this World ,
That will take your place in my life,
And when you are through with me,
All the praise belongs to you..

Thank you JESUS!
Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by Y0rubaPrince: 12:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s]I Have put my Trust in You,
I will never be Afraid,

Thank you JESUS![/s]
Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by ATTemi: 12:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
Everybody just dey do as e like 4 this Nigeria.
Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by Kingsean(m): 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
Oh wow another round of covid19 deaths in aso rock would be a welcome development
Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by Nma3595: 1:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
I hope those guys have been tested oooooo before they will go and meet their innocent family members.
Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by vanchi(m): 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Because they know it wasn't kwari's body that they buried

One carton of beer for you my friend
Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
grin
Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by Sijo01(f): 1:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
Omenkata:
they refused to isolate because they knew who they buried

it was never the body of Abba Kyari

why will you waste your time in isolation when you know you're not infected

Too much sense wee not kee you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by 042icloud(m): 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2020

okomile:
They should notallow them in aso rock.

Let them do whatever they want.

Govt should simply arrest and quarantine them

No gain, no loss

You got it all wrong! They should just be allowed to go to Asorock until the virus spreads across all of them
Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
Empiree:
A family or friend could have logged into his account now.
Same happened to my sisters account after she passed years ago. When many people were dropping condolences, my deceased sister's Facebook account says "remember me". It got many confused for few days only to find out it was my brother who hacked her account and posted the comment.

I was only mocking those who claim someone else was buried without producing any evidence to back up their claim. The Post is pure SARCASM.
Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by okomile(f): 1:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
042icloud:

You got it all wrong! They should just be allowed to go to Asorock until the virus spreads across all of them

grin
Savage
Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by Jemidan: 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
The needful should be done by our government official because charity begins at home and they should equally practice what they preach!!!

CNN Anchor Richard Quest Tested Positive to Covid-19. Get latest and updated news as it breaks now visit - edisbreakingnews..com
Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by Isoduwa(m): 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
[quote author=Righteousness89 post=88681861]I Have put my Trust in You,
I will never be Afraid,

Thank you JESUS![/quote
Is that all?
Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by Empiree: 2:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
WORDWORLD:

I was only mocking those who claim someone else was buried without producing any evidence to back up their claim. The Post is pure SARCASM.

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by RuddyFusion(m): 2:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
vanchi:

One carton of beer for you my friend

Chilled one
Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
They know that the body buried was not Kyari and not infectious
Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by Undisclosed: 2:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
Dat isn't Abba if u dispute dis go dig out his false grave n run a DNA y should they isolate wen they know the games they are playing. Na senior Yahoo Yahoo be dis anyways nothing concern me I don Belle full also
Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by nwosu1982: 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
Receive sense now , open ur eyes u r still dreaming
quote author=ddippset post=88684224]Some people swore that there was no way Buhari did not contract the virus after Kyari.

I haven't heard a word from those people.

You have started again!

You swore that Buhari had the virus.

Now you're swearing that Kyari died 2 weeks ago.

Pls respect your age and stop peddling silly and unconfirmed rumours.

You're too old for this.[/quote]
Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by Lovelive: 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
I will never be Afraid,

Thank you JESUS!
Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
Hmmmm... ok Presidency told them to isolate themselves and they refused...

Well... three things... its either the body is not whom the fed govt said it is.... tag... liars...

Two... Is either Abba.. but they believe nothing will everly happen to them... odeshi... nothing dey happen..

Third is... i dont think we have a persido... IBB, Abacha... or OBJ... will order u and u say u cant... May God help u to see the next moment..

This reminds me of the saddist.. that is not grateful... Coro the Bastard did not display in ur life... instead of you to go and thank God merry with family for life... Ask UK PM... if you dont know...!! ... what came to you mind is sack lady officers as if the agency is ur fadas inheritance undecided... if not for quota system u for dey that position... Uniform must be respected agree but

Is that what is important... i guess u dont even know oil is -$0... una eye go clear..
Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by Legendguru: 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
If they die It’s their business
Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by Advancedman(m): 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by alphaRego01(m): 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
I will never be Afraid,

Thank you JESUS!

Toomuch wisdom is ur problem
Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by drololaaof: 7:22pm On Apr 21, 2020
Unto you O Lord I commit my soul, Lord Jesus you have been taking care of me you will continue to take care. See what he is saying when you know the body was fully prepared for burial, and that no evidence of infection from dead bodies why not release corpses of other victims to their family for burial .
Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by oyejideogunjumo: 11:17am On Apr 22, 2020
It means they know something about the whole matter more than we know. they are not ready to tell us the truth either about covid-19 or the burial.
Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by Acophil: 11:41am On Apr 22, 2020
Law Makers and breakers, all of this has its consequences, that is why Abba kyari didn't survive it's due to indiscipline. Please obey the law you make so that followers will follow you. Submit yourself for self isolation if you're not hiding anything for the masses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) / 1 Biafran Pound = 682.66 Naira. / Abimbola Silva Dies At 89 (Joke Silva's Mum)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.