Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,703 members, 7,921,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 07:50 AM

How Whatsapp Stickers Is Helping Bring Back Lost Thrill In My Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Whatsapp Stickers Is Helping Bring Back Lost Thrill In My Relationship (1087 Views)

Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Whatsapp Stickers Is Helping Bring Back Lost Thrill In My Relationship by Exjoker(m): 9:38am On Apr 21, 2020
This lock down has not only affected my socialization, work and finance but also my love relationship.
My girlfriend had to travel back to her place before the lock down and leaving me alone. Everything continues to work fine between us until She started complaining of over working, stressful day as reason why she can't chat with me long. I noticed the distance between us is becoming obvious. She cease calling me and only flash when she wants to do that. Before that, we used to talk for several long minutes sometimes hours on phone but that later drops to very fews minutes averagely 6 minutes most of the time. I became so worried, that it may affect my relationship because I really love the girl. I talked to her about it and she assured me that she love me and that she is doing everything possible to make sure it doesn't affect our relationship. I know she really mean her word but I also know that "silence is very deadly in a relationship especially in a long distance relationship"
I started looking for ways to add spice to our relationship so that it will be fun again for both of us even though we are distance apart. To be honest, I myself have lost all the thrill in the relationship - it was becoming so boring. Our chat are becoming so boring, even our conversation on the phone too.
To cut the story short, someone created a thread here on Nairaland complaining about a girl who always chat him up with stickers on WhatsApp and how he hated that. Well, people here made positive comments about WhatsApp stickers and how exciting it can be.
I decided to try it with my girlfriend - the truth is, I know of WhatsApp stickers and I have used it too but only rarely though.
I downloaded a lot of stickers apps and even went further to started creating my own stickers. I start using sticker memes to chat with my girlfriend. It did captivated her attention and she asked me to teach her how to chat with stickers too - which I gladly did.
To cut long story short, We chat a lot now and using just stickers. She is so addicted to it. She even regularly call me on phone now to come online for a chat so she can used/try her newly created or downloaded sticker memes on me.

1 Like

Re: How Whatsapp Stickers Is Helping Bring Back Lost Thrill In My Relationship by Phoenixpolo: 9:41am On Apr 21, 2020
Who bring you,how do you exist,how do you form,where do you come from,who born who you

2 Likes

Re: How Whatsapp Stickers Is Helping Bring Back Lost Thrill In My Relationship by Oluromantic: 9:45am On Apr 21, 2020
Lol. After they will say men are confused. Men only appear confused because they're dealing with confused girls.

A girl is happy because you're using stickers, the day she meets a better sticker user with more funny skits, your own don finish.

Can't even imagine it... Relationship working based on stickers.. she must be a malu

4 Likes

Re: How Whatsapp Stickers Is Helping Bring Back Lost Thrill In My Relationship by Exjoker(m): 9:49am On Apr 21, 2020
Phoenixpolo:
Who bring you,how do you exist,how do you form,where do you come from,who born who you
How far na bro, you no de even Shame to hide your stupidity for public again...
You should get lost from here. People like you irritate me
Re: How Whatsapp Stickers Is Helping Bring Back Lost Thrill In My Relationship by Exjoker(m): 10:07am On Apr 21, 2020
Oluromantic:
Lol. After they will say men are confused. Men only appear confused because they're dealing with confused girls.

A girl is happy because you're using stickers, the day she meets a better sticker user with more funny skits, your own don finish.

Can't even imagine it... Relationship working based on stickers.. she must be a malu
Hahaha... Mind you, I was only talking about the fun part of the relationship. Probably you have no idea how boring long distance relationships can be except you look for something fun for you and your partner to engage yourself in. When she was around me, we had everything going well and it was always thrilling. Also you missed the part I mentioned about how stressful her day always goes. After a working day she is most of the time exhausted and may lose all the excitement to chat. I need to give her a reason to make her want to stay online even if she is tired. That's where stickers comes in...
Re: How Whatsapp Stickers Is Helping Bring Back Lost Thrill In My Relationship by Oluromantic: 10:10am On Apr 21, 2020
Exjoker:
Hahaha... Mind you, I was only talking about the fun part of the relationship. Probably you have no idea how boring long distance relationships can be except you look for something fun for you and your partner to engage yourself in. When she was around me, we had everything going well and it was always thrilling. Also you missed the part I mentioned about how stressful her day always goes. After a working day she is most of the time exhausted and may lose all the excitement to chat. I need to give her a reason to make her want to stay online even if she is tired. That's where stickers comes in...
Even you seem fragile. I pity you
Re: How Whatsapp Stickers Is Helping Bring Back Lost Thrill In My Relationship by Exjoker(m): 10:16am On Apr 21, 2020
Oluromantic:

Even you seem fragile. I pity you
OK Mr tough man, how differently would you have acted if you were in my shoe?
Re: How Whatsapp Stickers Is Helping Bring Back Lost Thrill In My Relationship by silento(m): 10:28am On Apr 21, 2020
you are single my man that first love is dead she is using u to kill boredom when lockdown is over you will come here on nl to talk how she do u this do you that
Re: How Whatsapp Stickers Is Helping Bring Back Lost Thrill In My Relationship by Exjoker(m): 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
silento:
you are single my man that first love is dead she is using u to kill boredom when lockdown is over you will come here on nl to talk how she do u this do you that
Lol... She is returning back to me after this lock down of a thing
Re: How Whatsapp Stickers Is Helping Bring Back Lost Thrill In My Relationship by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
Sad to say but this relationship has passed it's useful life. What you have is just residue. Please avoid LDR in future.
Re: How Whatsapp Stickers Is Helping Bring Back Lost Thrill In My Relationship by Jflex07(m): 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
I'm sorry for you.. Pussy niggars everywhere!
Re: How Whatsapp Stickers Is Helping Bring Back Lost Thrill In My Relationship by Deicide: 2:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
Anyone that sends me stickers, after I warn you and you still try it again straight to blocked list.
Re: How Whatsapp Stickers Is Helping Bring Back Lost Thrill In My Relationship by Exjoker(m): 8:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
Jflex07:
I'm sorry for you.. Pussy niggars everywhere!
That is a bold conclusion from you there. There is no mention of sex in my post here. You don't even how deep our relationship is before now... Well, you are entitled tour own opinion bro

(1) (Reply)

Whom Do I Take My Fiancée To See Before Introduction? / 10 Ways To Be More Romantic To Your Girlfriend / Girls With Big Asssssss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.