Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,813 members, 7,872,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (980746 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (452) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Gigli: 1:09pm On Mar 07, 2022
Update....

For I and Hubby

Submitted March 2nd IW
Status- Administrative processing March 3rd
Status - Issued on March 7th

Weekend in between the days.

Last Visa B1/B2 was used for Child birth, I sent a change of intent email before travelling , i spent 3 months in the US and hubby spend 3 weeks , no other travel till visa expired, though I have had previous visas that were used for vacation though.

Hope this helps someone

11 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fekeoshomoshi: 1:23pm On Mar 07, 2022
congrats.

Gigli:
Update....

For I and Hubby

Submitted March 2nd IW

Last Visa B1/B2 was used for Child birth, I sent a change of intent email before travelling , i spent 3 months in the US and hubby spend 3 weeks , no other travel till visa expired, though I have had previous visas that were used for vacation though.

Hope this helps someone
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Iyaboys: 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2022
mulberry:
Good morning, Please some should help with the telegram group. The previous invite has expired. Please help a desperate soul!

please let us have another telegram created since the existing one has expired. Please, biko...i have been searching since February 3rd....thanking you in advance
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by dkingsgirl(f): 2:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
Please other than the usual documents like appointment and bank payments receipts, what documents did you submit your passport with? did you submit your hospital receipts?

Gigli:
Update....

For I and Hubby

Submitted March 2nd IW

Hope this helps someone
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Icicles: 2:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
Has anyone who submitted on Feb 25th gotten a mail for pick up.

Mine has been issued since 2nd of march but no pick up mail yet!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Kokinsko: 2:08pm On Mar 07, 2022
Icicles:

Same here submitted on Feb 25th ,got issued on the 2nd of March still no mail pick up.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Gigli: 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2022
dkingsgirl:
Please other than the usual documents like appointment and bank payments receipts, what documents did you submit your passport with? did you submit your hospital receipts?

No other documents just Gtbank receipt, ds160 confirmation page, IW appointment confirmation, passport photograph
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Gigli: 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
fekeoshomoshi:
congrats.

Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by danowena: 2:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
mrlien:

Yeah you can enter with a mobile phone for IW

Thanks for the response. What about a handbag 'cos the person isn't going in with a car so she is wondering where to keep her bag.

Thanks in advance.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Topsysunny: 2:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
good day everyone,

kindly help with interview waiver appointment dates, i have not been able to get any date.
i also would like to have the link for the telegram chat group.

thank you.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by MaryAndrews: 2:34pm On Mar 07, 2022
Congratulations
And thanks for the update. Very helpful and enlightening

Gigli:
Update....

For I and Hubby

Submitted March 2nd

Hope this helps someone

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ibiyedi: 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
Iyaboys:
please let us have another telegram created since the existing one has expired. Please, biko...i have been searching since February 3rd....thanking you in advance

Please I’m interested in the new group too
Can’t access the link either
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Pepes: 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
Interview waiver submission takes 3days for the decision to be made if you have checked your status at ceac and it says issued or refused and after 2days you have not received a mail to pick up your passport kindly proceed to DHL your passport is already there I submitted on the 3rd of February and my visa was issues on the 8th I picked up from DHL on the 10th and I never got an email for pick up.

If your visa says refused then it has been refused if it doesn't say anything and it has been like that for over 5days proceed to DHL to check for your passport you might be required to submit extra documentation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by cutelass: 2:57pm On Mar 07, 2022
Icicles:

Yes, received pickup mail on Friday, and another reminder yesterday. Picked up this afternoon from a dhl office outside Lagos.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Topsysunny: 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2022
Donlino1992:
While you waiting to be added to Telegram group. Keep checking for dates between 10am to 11am. Then 11:30 am to 12:30pm. And around 2-3pm. Don't check more than 3 times In a day

good day,

please kindly help with the link for the telegram group. i check everyday in the last 2 weeks, no luck with IW appointment dates. kindly assist.

thank you.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by nwobini1308: 3:23pm On Mar 07, 2022
Dear Nairalnad Family,

Please has anyone booked for a J1 visa? (I am the J1 while my wife and kid are applying for J2 visas)? I have been making effort to book an interview but not working - showing me error messages. I will appraciate if I can get any help.

I called a number (+23494614000) I found online and was directed to call another number (+23412278955) and it has been singing song for over 2 hours now.
I have a start date of JUNE 6th 2022.
Need advise as to how to go about this process before my start date elapses
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Icicles: 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2022
@pepes I went today to DHL and they said it was not there yet which is 2 days after issuance date.

Thanks for this info, I will try again tomorrow

@Cutelass - 2 mails? Wow!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Topsysunny: 3:33pm On Mar 07, 2022
Pepes:
Interview waiver submission takes 3days for the decision to be made if you have checked your status at ceac and it says issued or refused and after 2days you have not received a mail to pick up your passport kindly proceed to DHL your passport is already there I submitted on the 3rd of February and my visa was issues on the 8th I picked up from DHL on the 10th and I never got an email for pick up.

If your visa says refused then it has been refused if it doesn't say anything and it has been like that for over 5days proceed to DHL to check for your passport you might be required to submit extra documentation

@peeps, kindly help with how to get IW appointment date.

thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Pepes: 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2022
So what I discovered is the dates are only open for 1 week so for February it was opened from 1st to the 4th

For March it was opened from the 28th of Feb to the same 3rd of March and the dates pop up randomly, since Friday nondat has been opened which means all dates a re fully booked.

As at 3rd of March date opened was March 22nd.

We would have to wait till March 31st since that's the pattern. For us to get April dates.

quote author=Topsysunny post=110827635]

thank you[/quote]
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Topsysunny: 3:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
Pepes:
So what I discovered is the dates are only open for 1 week so for February it was opened from 1st to the 4th

For March it was opened from the 28th of Feb to the same 3rd of March and the dates pop up randomly, since Friday nondat has been opened which means all dates a re fully booked.

As at 3rd of March date opened was March 22nd.

We would have to wait till March 31st since that's the pattern. For us to get April dates.

quote author=Topsysunny post=110827635]

thank you

@peeps, Wow. thanks for the information.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Topsysunny: 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2022
mulberry:
can you please add mulberry465. Thanks. Please

kindly add me to the group. thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Topsysunny: 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
DoubleDaDu:
Thank I have done that. In the group.

kindly add me to the telegram group.

thank you.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Zeemama10: 4:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
Gigli:
Update....

For I and Hubby

Submitted March 2nd IW

Hope this helps someone

Similar story
Submitted on the 1st of March
Issued on the 7th of March

Had a baby with my last visa. Spent 2 months
Travelled after a year , spent a month.

That was my second US visa though. Previous was used for vacation.

Didn’t submit with any other documents- just what was requested- confirmation page, visa receipt, appointment letter.

All the best people.

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ms2ra: 4:17pm On Mar 07, 2022
Hello Gigli, congratulations.

Please confirm what documents you included when submitting your passport. Did you have to include your receipts, itemized bill etc?

My case is similar to yours and your response to this would help guide me accordingly.

Thank you.

Gigli:
Update....

For I and Hubby

Submitted March 2nd IW

Hope this helps someone
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fekeoshomoshi: 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
Thanks.

Please, does that means those refused are to go get a new visa fee and schedule a regular interview or reschedule a followup appointments with the previous visa fee receipt?

Pepes:

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by MaryAndrews: 4:48pm On Mar 07, 2022
Please did you also send a change of intent email before travelling for childbirth?

Zeemama10:

Similar story
Submitted on the 1st of March
Issued on the 7th of March

Had a baby with my last visa. Spent 2 months
Travelled after a year , spent a month.

All the best people.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Gigli: 5:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
Ms2ra:
Hello Gigli, congratulations.

Please confirm what documents you included when submitting your passport. Did you have to include your receipts, itemized bill etc?

My case is similar to yours and your response to this would help guide me accordingly.

Thank you.

No I didn't include any receipts etc....just documents requested for .....DS160 confirmation, gtb receipt etc
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Qtip: 6:49pm On Mar 07, 2022
Hello guys, my IW status states refused “ a consular has adjudicated etc…And I just got a mail to pick up my document . Does it mean I have to reapply or I will get a follow-up interview email? Please help.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by MaryAndrews: 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2022
You'll schedule a follow up appointment.
When you pick up your passport, there will be a form stating what documents you need to provide to explain your case.
No need to pay new visa fees or schedule a regular appointment

fekeoshomoshi:
Thanks.

Please, does that means those refused are to go get a new visa fee and schedule a regular interview or reschedule a followup appointments with the previous visa fee receipt?

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nadnad: 6:54pm On Mar 07, 2022
Qtip:
Hello guys, my IW status states refused “ a consular has adjudicated etc…And I just got a mail to pick up my document . Does it mean I have to reapply or I will get a follow-up interview email? Please help.

There’s are a lot of us in this category, until you pick up we cannot tell , but from the past you are likely to go for follow up interview.
Please keep us posted , when did you submit your application.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Zeemama10: 6:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
[quote author=MaryAndrews post=110829558]Please did you also send a change of intent email before travelling for childbirth?

Yes I did. Sent an email I was going to have my baby and got the regular response saying it’s not illegal to have a baby in the US once all your bills are paid.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by MaryAndrews: 6:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
You'll schedule a follow up appointment.
No need to reapply
They just need further information or documentation from you to decide your case.
Wait till you pick up your passport. There'll be instructions enclosed.

Reapplication is for "denied" visas

Qtip:

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (452)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

Viewing this topic: Shofat4real(m), Kichivictory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.