Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,159 members, 7,880,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:05 PM

Atiku Reacts To Akinjide’s Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts To Akinjide’s Death (319 Views)

Atiku Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle / Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) / Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Reacts To Akinjide’s Death by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 21, 2020
Former Nigerian vice President, Atiku Abubakar has reacted to the death of Former Minister of Justice and Attorney-General of the Federation, Chief Osuolale Richard Akinjide.

Reacting, Atiku in a tweet via his Twitter account on Tuesday, said Akinjide lived an impactful life as a lawyer and politician.

He said ”May the soul of Chief Richard Akinjide rest in peace.

”He lived an impactful life as a lawyer, politician, administrator and most of all, a family patriarch.

”On behalf of my family, I express my condolences to the Akinjide’s family.”

Re: Atiku Reacts To Akinjide’s Death by Yemike(m): 11:01am On Apr 21, 2020
RIP
Re: Atiku Reacts To Akinjide’s Death by ImDStar: 11:08am On Apr 21, 2020
Rip
Re: Atiku Reacts To Akinjide’s Death by todaynewsreview: 11:10am On Apr 21, 2020
Good one from the former VP. May God strengthen the family this trying period.

For your BEDC Prepaid token, DSTV, GOTV and Startimes see my signature. 24/7 service available

(1) (Reply)

Because Of Masksgbajabiamila Unable To Recognize Honorable Members / COVID-19: Edo Govt Cedes PCR Machine To Delta / N20bn Allocation: Imo Govt Launches Probe Against Ihedioha N20bn Allocation: Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.