Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,249 members, 7,910,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:30 AM

Nigerians React After Seeing A A Lady That A Lebanese Want Sell As Househelp.pix - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians React After Seeing A A Lady That A Lebanese Want Sell As Househelp.pix (5948 Views)

Sexual Molestation Of Girls In Jos By A Lebanese Man Sparks Protests / Nigerian Man Arrested In Liberia For Duping A Lebanese Of $500k / HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React After Seeing A A Lady That A Lebanese Want Sell As Househelp.pix by delpee(f): 5:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
This is very sad. Anyone who can't go through the normal immigration process should please stay back home.
Some girls were rescued recently from Lebanon. The traffickers (including a Lebanese) were arrested.

I hope this gets to the Foreign Affairs Minister, NAPTIP and Abike Dabiri.
Re: Nigerians React After Seeing A A Lady That A Lebanese Want Sell As Househelp.pix by Unrated900(m): 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
KingAzubuike:
That househelp in Lebanon is faring better than some workers in Nigeria. Free food, free shelter and at the end of the month you still get paid.

Not what you think bro or sis
Re: Nigerians React After Seeing A A Lady That A Lebanese Want Sell As Househelp.pix by Tweiker: 6:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
Hotspotbro:
My mama loves it so much

Lol, you and dick.
How long can you go on like this? Well see
Re: Nigerians React After Seeing A A Lady That A Lebanese Want Sell As Househelp.pix by oyatz(m): 6:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
Haba, why is your sense of humanity?

How will you feel,if this were to be your sister, GF or wife?

GOFRONT:
Ha!!!

This is pokenose abeg.....

Is she complaining that she is up for grabs as a common househelp?? ........It is non of our business. E no concern us abeg....

Her Mates are over here struggling by all means to have their way to Dubai just to go and open their mouth directly below the Anus of an Arabian man........If u know u know
Re: Nigerians React After Seeing A A Lady That A Lebanese Want Sell As Househelp.pix by oyatz(m): 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
This has nothing to do with the
President.

There are a lot of young ladies in rural and urban centres doing legitimate but hardwork to survive in Nigieria.

CYBERWEAVER:
The only solution is, we need a President that will be active on the social media starting from 2023.
We are tired of retirees
Re: Nigerians React After Seeing A A Lady That A Lebanese Want Sell As Househelp.pix by Hotspotbro(m): 7:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
Tweiker:

Lol, Khiaa and dick.
How long can you go on like this? Well see
see ya life in public.
Re: Nigerians React After Seeing A A Lady That A Lebanese Want Sell As Househelp.pix by Tweiker: 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
Hotspotbro:
see my life in public.

So useless
Re: Nigerians React After Seeing A A Lady That A Lebanese Want Sell As Househelp.pix by Tweiker: 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
Hotspotbro:
wants you to sock cvck

@Khiaa feel free to use the report buttons, I can sacrifices as many monikers as required to stop him
Better still, send an email to the mods
Can't seem to find his second moniker, mention it if you recall
Re: Nigerians React After Seeing A A Lady That A Lebanese Want Sell As Househelp.pix by khiaa(f): 11:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
Hotspotbro:
Khiaa, I want to suck cvck

Enjoy yourself.
Re: Nigerians React After Seeing A A Lady That A Lebanese Want Sell As Househelp.pix by khiaa(f): 12:01am On Apr 22, 2020
Tweiker:

@Khiaa feel free to use the report buttons, I can sacrifices as many monikers as required to stop him

He doesn't bother me he's just a little peon desperate for my attention.
Re: Nigerians React After Seeing A A Lady That A Lebanese Want Sell As Househelp.pix by Hotspotbro(m): 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
khiaa:

He doesn't bother me he's just a little peon desperate for my clit.
h
Re: Nigerians React After Seeing A A Lady That A Lebanese Want Sell As Househelp.pix by Hotspotbro(m): 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
khiaa:

Enjoy yourself.
see i am not the one writing this. It's either that coon dog named tweiker
Re: Nigerians React After Seeing A A Lady That A Lebanese Want Sell As Househelp.pix by Hotspotbro(m): 2:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
Tweiker:

My Second Moniker Is GuddaGud.
Re: Nigerians React After Seeing A A Lady That A Lebanese Want Sell As Househelp.pix by Hotspotbro(m): 2:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
Tweiker:

So useless
COON of iweka.

Re: Nigerians React After Seeing A A Lady That A Lebanese Want Sell As Househelp.pix by Tweiker: 3:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
Hotspotbro:
My Second Moniker Is Stupidbro.

Can't find it
Re: Nigerians React After Seeing A A Lady That A Lebanese Want Sell As Househelp.pix by Tweiker: 3:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
[s]
Hotspotbro:
COON of iweka.
[/s]
Re: Nigerians React After Seeing A A Lady That A Lebanese Want Sell As Househelp.pix by Tweiker: 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
[s]
Hotspotbro:
[/s]
Re: Nigerians React After Seeing A A Lady That A Lebanese Want Sell As Househelp.pix by Hotspotbro(m): 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
Tweiker:

Fucking Jeez.
Re: Nigerians React After Seeing A A Lady That A Lebanese Want Sell As Househelp.pix by khiaa(f): 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
Hotspotbro:

It's you.
Re: Nigerians React After Seeing A A Lady That A Lebanese Want Sell As Househelp.pix by khiaa(f): 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
Hotspotbro:
COON of iweka.

How is he a COON?
Re: Nigerians React After Seeing A A Lady That A Lebanese Want Sell As Househelp.pix by creampy(f): 10:15am On Apr 23, 2020
He was arrested today and handed
Over to immigration for further
Investigation.
Surely he was face the full weight
Of law.
Re: Nigerians React After Seeing A A Lady That A Lebanese Want Sell As Househelp.pix by Hotspotbro(m): 11:49am On Apr 23, 2020
khiaa:

Ogbeni, Na you .
Re: Nigerians React After Seeing A A Lady That A Lebanese Want Sell As Househelp.pix by Tweiker: 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
Hotspotbro:
Mumu... na me!

Your useless blog won't work.
You won't make 1 naira, or see up to 5 PageViews a day where others are getting 50k (don't be fooled by bots crawling your site)
Better leave khiaa alone and wonder why
Or better still, beg me to bless you with $30 domain grin
hotspotbro.com

Now that's cute! cheesy

https://centurynigerian..com/2019/12/my-lagosmy-land.html#comments

Re: Nigerians React After Seeing A A Lady That A Lebanese Want Sell As Househelp.pix by Hotspotbro(m): 9:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
Tweiker:

Your useless blog won't work.
You won't make 1 naira, or see up to 5 PageViews a day where others are getting 50k (don't be fooled by bots crawling your site)
Better leave khiaa alone and wonder why
Or better still, beg me to bless you with $30 domain grin
hotspotbro.com

Now that's cute! cheesy

https://centurynigerian..com/2019/12/my-lagosmy-land.html#comments
do you want to give me the domain?
Re: Nigerians React After Seeing A A Lady That A Lebanese Want Sell As Househelp.pix by Tweiker: 3:09am On Apr 24, 2020
Hotspotbro:
i can see how your madness is manifesting..
Hotspotbro:
i have given up on the blog anyway. I owned it since SS3. No money to buy domain oh sir if you can help with anything I'll be glad sir.
Hotspotbro:
do you want to give me the domain?

I have gathered up all your recent comments to me so as to answer them in one place.

A good domain is $30 like I told you and $1 is about 435 naira at the moment. This makes the domain around 14k in Naira. That's minus the $4
processing fee and taxes that will be deducted from my PayPal or Payoneer account automatically, whichever it is I use.

The problem is, I can't bring myself to spend even 0.0000001 dollars on a fvcking nuisance who gores around tormenting harmless women on this website. One who claims to see my madness when all I do is try to stop him from acting madly.

So your answer, my dear boy, is no. i won't waste my money at all.
Go and continue bullying Khiaa and Riele with the little MTN data you have while I watch you and your useless blog

I remain your father's in law cool

Re: Nigerians React After Seeing A A Lady That A Lebanese Want Sell As Househelp.pix by Hotspotbro(m): 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
Tweiker:

I have gathered up all your recent comments to me so as to answer them in one place.

A good domain is $30 like I told you and $1 is about 435 naira at the moment. This makes the domain around 14k in Naira. That's minus the $4
processing fee and taxes that will be deducted from my PayPal or Payoneer account automatically, whichever it is I use.

The problem is, I can't bring myself to spend even 0.0000001 dollars on a fvcking nuisance who gores around tormenting harmless women on this website. One who claims to see my madness when all I do is try to stop him from acting madly.

So your answer, my dear boy, is no. i won't waste my money at all.
Go and continue bullying Khiaa and Riele with the little MTN data you have while I watch you and your useless blog

I remain your father's in law cool
i will not torment them again. I swear
But how did you get to open your own paypal account.? I thought Nigeria is not part of the Countries using it?
Re: Nigerians React After Seeing A A Lady That A Lebanese Want Sell As Househelp.pix by KevinDein: 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
KingAzubuike:
That househelp in Lebanon is faring better than some workers in Nigeria. Free food, free shelter and at the end of the month you still get paid.
5 likes so far.

Something I observed about nairaland is that comments get likes no matter how dumb and senseless they are.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React After Seeing A A Lady That A Lebanese Want Sell As Househelp.pix by Tweiker: 8:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hotspotbro:
i will not torment them again. I swear
But how did you get to open your own paypal account.? I thought Nigeria is not part of the Countries using it?

I've heard that promise before so you'll forgive me if I don't believe it this time.
My PayPal account? I opened it while in the USA and operate it from here using Nord VPN... $200 per year sub. Think you can ever afford that?

Let me let you in on another secret... Khiaa who is currently in the USA probably spends more money on dinner than this domain you are begging for costs. Dinner is night food, i hope you know that?

Now that you know go continue bullying her because she's on the same Nairaland with you. I'll just sit back and watch you and your useless blog
Re: Nigerians React After Seeing A A Lady That A Lebanese Want Sell As Househelp.pix by Hotspotbro(m): 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
Tweiker:

I've heard that promise before so you'll forgive me if I don't believe it this time.
My PayPal account? I opened it while in the USA and operate it from here using Nord VPN... $200 per year sub. Think you can ever afford that?

Let me let you in on another secret... Khiaa who is currently in the USA probably spends more money on dinner than this domain you are begging for costs. Dinner is night food, i hope you know that?

Now that you know go continue bullying her because she's on the same Nairaland with you. I'll just sit back and watch you and your useless blog
She probably spends more than $200 on grub. Yes, anybody who's not in Naija would surely Know that One hundred Naira has no value abroad.but $200 can definitely buy me ten domains and a phillipp plein.
Anyways, i have a facebook page check it out
https://www.facebook.com/hallofthegreat
Re: Nigerians React After Seeing A A Lady That A Lebanese Want Sell As Househelp.pix by Hotspotbro(m): 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
Tweiker:

One day,we shall meet face to face. I don't even know if i am your next door neighbor sef.
Re: Nigerians React After Seeing A A Lady That A Lebanese Want Sell As Househelp.pix by Tweiker: 3:03am On Apr 25, 2020
Hotspotbro:
She probably spends more than $200 on grub. Yes, anybody who's not in Naija would surely Know that One hundred Naira has no value abroad.but $200 can definitely buy me ten domains and a phillipp plein.
Anyways, i have a facebook page check it out
https://www.facebook.com/hallofthegreat

Guy, why you go dey DM me? I look like a babe to you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Records 3,089 Cases Of Sexual, Domestic Violence In 8 Months / Another Student Gang-violation Incidence At The University Of Benin (with Video) / New Method Scammers Use To Empty Bank Account Without Your ATM Card Or Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.