Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,126 members, 7,987,932 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 08:13 PM

Musa Makes Worst Players In Premier League History List - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Musa Makes Worst Players In Premier League History List (384 Views)

Musa Makes Pillars Debut In 5-2 Victory Over Dabo Babes / Shane Long Scores Fastest Ever Goal In Premier League History (Photos) / BIG BOY! Ahmed Musa Makes N4million Promise To U-23 Eagles After Libya Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Musa Makes Worst Players In Premier League History List by robosky02(m): 12:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
Super Eagles forward Ahmed Musa was included in fourfourtwo’s Premier League’s 50 worst players list, Completesports.com reports.
The list saw Musa ranked at number 44 in the list that also had former Nigerian striker Ade Akinbiyi.
Also Read: Atletico Madrid To Offer Partey Double Current Wage Amid Arsenal Interest

Musa joined then Premier League champions Leicester City in 2016 but had a forgettable time there.

He scored just two goals in 21 appearances for Leicester before joining Saudi Arabia club Al-Nassr.

Commenting on Musa’s time at Leicester, fourfourtwo wrote: “In the glow of their Premier League-winning season, Leicester broke their transfer record to bring Musa to England for £16.6m from CSKA Moscow.

“The Nigerian forward has always been an unremarkable and patchy player who, most importantly, didn’t have a natural place in the Foxes side. At no point in his 18 months at the King Power Stadium (33 games, five goals) did Musa’s transfer ever look likely to be remotely successful.”

Other names on the list are Radamel Falcao, Yaya Sanago and Sebastien Squillaci who both played for Arsenal, Senegal’s Salif Diao who featured for Liverpool and for Brazilian and Bolton Wanderers striker Mario Jardel.

https://www.completesports.com/musa-makes-worst-players-in-premier-league-history-list/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Musa Makes Worst Players In Premier League History List by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
I saw this earlier today. Unfortunately, I've not had the opportunity to go over to Four-Four-Two to check it out. Don't think I can 1-50 right now.

Musa's a decent player but I think his movement to Leicester was ill-advised. A misadventure of sorts. I mean almost every player out there finds himself in such a situation at least once in his career.

As first the other guy- Ade Akinbiyi- his name is always a regular fixture on these sort of lists. So no surprises. I think others was Daily Mail that labeled him an "all-time PL flop".

Even if you shrink this list to 25 or 10... he will still find his name there.

70 appearances 10 goals for Burnley. How do you rate that?

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Has Become Football’s First Billionaire With Messi Following closely beh / Why Are All Betting Companies Registered In Lagos / I'm Embarrassed And Ashamed Of What The White Have Done For The Black People - P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.