Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

Covid-19 Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite And It Was Empty (pics, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Covid-19 Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite And It Was Empty (pics, Video) (1619 Views)

Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi / Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon / COVID-19 Lockdown: Food Markets To Open Between 10:00am And 2:00pm Daily – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Covid-19 Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite And It Was Empty (pics, Video) by ToluNazzal: 1:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
So, i stopped by at the Ikeja City mall (Shoprite) to get the pulse oat the stores and see if people are complying with the Lockdown in Lagos. Apart from the few people and cars their, it was mostly scanty.

You can watch the video coverage below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-0jJZgvmCA

lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Seun

Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite And It Was Empty (pics, Video) by ToluNazzal: 1:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
More pictures

Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite And It Was Empty (pics, Video) by ToluNazzal: 1:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite And It Was Empty (pics, Video) by majamajic(m): 1:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
That area na problem area

All the uniforms in the Nigeria are in that area , alausa is just close by , governor's office is just a stone thrown from that place too

People are running away from 'ejor sir , not covid.

Besides we are almost done , just 6 days remaining , nothing to shop again. We are rounding up with whatever we have left , e don enter body

5 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite And It Was Empty (pics, Video) by DigitalBrands01: 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
Yet people doesn't believe in Covid 19
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite And It Was Empty (pics, Video) by Pharaoh350s(m): 1:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
Who wants to die?
Abba kyari's death is an eye opener to Nigerians ,that money and power can't stop COVID-19 from killing
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite And It Was Empty (pics, Video) by gloriaunobi(f): 1:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
Before nko
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite And It Was Empty (pics, Video) by Righteousness89(m): 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
Covid -19 will pass away...

All we need to ensure is that we do the Needful!
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite And It Was Empty (pics, Video) by ToluNazzal: 2:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite And It Was Empty (pics, Video) by toffyz(m): 2:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
k
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite And It Was Empty (pics, Video) by coolest01(m): 2:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
majamajic:
That area na problem area

All the uniforms in the Nigeria are in that area , alausa is just close by , governor's office is just a stone thrown from that place too

People are running away from 'ejor sir , not covid.

Besides we are almost done , just 6 days remaining , nothing to shop again. We are rounding up with whatever we have left , e don enter body

There'll be an extension.
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite And It Was Empty (pics, Video) by majamajic(m): 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
coolest01:
There'll be an extension.

No , they are planning to make mouth cover compulsory , sanitizers in shops , that's all

3 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite And It Was Empty (pics, Video) by cheaphost: 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
Were you expecting them to open before?
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite And It Was Empty (pics, Video) by DriggityDre: 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
I believe the lockdown may be extended further. Let's wait and see.

Nice vlog BTW @ToluNazzal
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite And It Was Empty (pics, Video) by lalasticlala(m): 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2020

(1)

Where Is Osibanjo? Vanguardngr Joins Trend / Video:How MKO Personally Drove Abiola Babes For Hours In Zambia / After "Successful Fainting" Acting MD Of NDDC Walks Home (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.