Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,485 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:58 PM

COVID-19: Emirates Steps Up Safety Measures For Customers And Employees(Pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / COVID-19: Emirates Steps Up Safety Measures For Customers And Employees(Pics) (39550 Views)

Softcom Flew All Employees To Dubai For Retreat / ‘Di Asa’ Winner, PM, kicked off Emirates flight to Dubai for being too Fat / Petition For Arik Air To Refund Customers And Improve Their Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Emirates Steps Up Safety Measures For Customers And Employees(Pics) by Olathunji010(m): 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
Prevention is far better than cure
Re: COVID-19: Emirates Steps Up Safety Measures For Customers And Employees(Pics) by ikay00406(m): 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
What about the passengers using the toilet. Because I think the whole toilet has to be disinfected after each use to curtail coronavirus spread.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Emirates Steps Up Safety Measures For Customers And Employees(Pics) by Femeto: 7:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
This is the future let's open the economy.
Re: COVID-19: Emirates Steps Up Safety Measures For Customers And Employees(Pics) by Millenniumlady(f): 7:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
olamide021:
Wow, I love this
Why you no go love am undecided awong loving everything sad
Re: COVID-19: Emirates Steps Up Safety Measures For Customers And Employees(Pics) by playpaz: 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
The New Normal cool
Re: COVID-19: Emirates Steps Up Safety Measures For Customers And Employees(Pics) by Osidazz19: 7:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
Has anyone tried anointing oil as hand sanitizer yet. Pls try is report back.
Re: COVID-19: Emirates Steps Up Safety Measures For Customers And Employees(Pics) by bayelsaowei(m): 7:18pm On Apr 21, 2020
ForeThinker:
Ahead ahead ❤️
because it wont cure you if the virus gets into your body...
Re: COVID-19: Emirates Steps Up Safety Measures For Customers And Employees(Pics) by Harrynight(m): 7:22pm On Apr 21, 2020
The world supposed to be on lockdown!
People no dey hear word!
Re: COVID-19: Emirates Steps Up Safety Measures For Customers And Employees(Pics) by tallerSSS: 7:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
gbebodye:
Who dey fly go anywhere for this pandemical period
Make dem sha no come Nigeria

grin
in no distance time people that will fly will still fly.. u want lockdown forever

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Emirates Steps Up Safety Measures For Customers And Employees(Pics) by ebenezer95(m): 7:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
Re they trying to start working ?
Re: COVID-19: Emirates Steps Up Safety Measures For Customers And Employees(Pics) by magzey: 7:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
Thank God my trip will be ready to Beijing by next 3weeks God Willing. grin
Re: COVID-19: Emirates Steps Up Safety Measures For Customers And Employees(Pics) by toprealman: 7:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
Unless it is not for Bro Coro, if it is to get him with these measures.....forget it.
Re: COVID-19: Emirates Steps Up Safety Measures For Customers And Employees(Pics) by donem: 7:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
oka4ugoo:
Clubkonnect abeg refund me money na beg I dey beg you.
please shade more light sir, scam alert? because i just funded my wallet this evening.
Re: COVID-19: Emirates Steps Up Safety Measures For Customers And Employees(Pics) by Iyke1998(m): 7:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
Good one there

Just incase you missed this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVyhRPS-idA
Re: COVID-19: Emirates Steps Up Safety Measures For Customers And Employees(Pics) by Sanchez01: 7:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
Sososo:
Business starts in earnest
Businesses are not opening anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Emirates Steps Up Safety Measures For Customers And Employees(Pics) by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nice!!!
Re: COVID-19: Emirates Steps Up Safety Measures For Customers And Employees(Pics) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
A very good airline. Their service is top notch but not to Africans and that's bad.

Enter a plane from the States to Dubai, you will be treated like a king but from Dubai to Lagos, you'll realise what I'm saying.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Emirates Steps Up Safety Measures For Customers And Employees(Pics) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
let them do what they want. I'm not entering any plane for the next 1 year.....at least! Its not by force!!!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Emirates Steps Up Safety Measures For Customers And Employees(Pics) by Ekebitozi: 7:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nice one emirate, Very soon other airlines will join.. And before you know football clubs will develop their own protective measures. May God heal our land
Re: COVID-19: Emirates Steps Up Safety Measures For Customers And Employees(Pics) by Sososo(f): 7:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
Sanchez01:

Businesses are not opening anytime soon.
so why are Emirates giving safety kits to their workers? Is it for fashion competition rehearsals?
Re: COVID-19: Emirates Steps Up Safety Measures For Customers And Employees(Pics) by laivwire(m): 7:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
One of the best airlines I ever patronized.
Re: COVID-19: Emirates Steps Up Safety Measures For Customers And Employees(Pics) by OdefaGirl(f): 7:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
Explorers...... I must commend you for always giving us interesting and educative articles at all times..... you even garnish it with pictures to make it interesting.... thanks.
Re: COVID-19: Emirates Steps Up Safety Measures For Customers And Employees(Pics) by xreal: 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
So Dubai didn't shutdown their airports?

Where are they flying to?

5 Star will always be 5 star.

Respect!
Re: COVID-19: Emirates Steps Up Safety Measures For Customers And Employees(Pics) by Sanchez01: 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
Sososo:
so why are Emirates giving safety kits to their workers? Is it for fashion competition rehearsals?
They're struggling to remain in business as opposed to what many businesses are doing. US citizens have been protesting despite holding the record for number of cases right now, community spreading is just starting and there is no talk of vaccines yet.

The number of cases keep increasing across the world. It is no science rocket. Our very own lockdown will be extended after the current lapses.
Re: COVID-19: Emirates Steps Up Safety Measures For Customers And Employees(Pics) by blowjohn(m): 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ya'll just gonna pretend not to see the pretty ladies in the pics

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? / Two Killed In Multiple Accident Along Ikorodu Road (Photos) / Lagos Airport: Immigration Imposes $90 Visa-on-arrival Charge On Foreigners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.