Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,825 members, 7,882,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:17 PM

What You Won't Be Taught In Tertiary Institution.Undergraduate & PG Improvement - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What You Won't Be Taught In Tertiary Institution.Undergraduate & PG Improvement (473 Views)

Sunday Kayode: Maths Should Be Taught In Nigerian Languages / 11 Brand New Courses To Be Taught In South African Universities / What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Won't Be Taught In Tertiary Institution.Undergraduate & PG Improvement by compreyus: 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
MOST LECTURERS WILL NOT TEACH YOU THIS.

IMPROVE YOURSELF DURING LOCKDOWN. LEARN ANALYSIS & INTERPRETATION OF DATA ONLINE.

With as low as a thousand naira, you can learn a skill that will benefit you a lifetime. statistical
analysis is a skill that is indispensable in every tertiary institution & acquiring the skill does not only put you ahead of others, but fetches extra income as it is a well sought out skill.*
We are actually running the training to help students especially undergraduate students in their penultimate and final year, and postgraduate students.
You can benefit by not only acquiring an invaluable skill for yourself alone but can also make some extra money from colleagues who don't have the skill.
Single statistical analysis of project may cost students btw 5-20k depending on location and volume of work done.
The packages have been splitted to allow all categories benefit.
TEXT OR CHAT 08039244808 TO REGISTER

Join us:https:///HdP2npiLgOC0DMSyGEyes8
Re: What You Won't Be Taught In Tertiary Institution.Undergraduate & PG Improvement by Albright247: 11:34am On Apr 25, 2020
Wow! This is mind-blowing. Only one of my lecturer's had that skill during my underG days. He collected as much as 10k per analysis back in 2012. Now that am returning back to school for my MSc, I'm sure taking advantage of this once in a lifetime opportunity.
Re: What You Won't Be Taught In Tertiary Institution.Undergraduate & PG Improvement by Chiomfa: 11:48am On Apr 25, 2020
Are you for real? This is one skill I've always wanted to have. A guy that does stat analysis in my school in so much money.
Re: What You Won't Be Taught In Tertiary Institution.Undergraduate & PG Improvement by Uk09: 11:55am On Apr 25, 2020
It's is so real people. I registered yesterday. It's such a simplified process. I won't have imagined I could stay in my house to learn data analysis. Thanks to technology & the organisers
Re: What You Won't Be Taught In Tertiary Institution.Undergraduate & PG Improvement by Albright247: 1:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
registration completed. installation package received.
Re: What You Won't Be Taught In Tertiary Institution.Undergraduate & PG Improvement by Bface12: 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nice. Registrating right a way.
Re: What You Won't Be Taught In Tertiary Institution.Undergraduate & PG Improvement by Kanky7: 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
Good job. Keep it up. I encourage especially final year students to acquire this skill. My experience as a final year student wasn't funny in this regard. I paid through my nose
Re: What You Won't Be Taught In Tertiary Institution.Undergraduate & PG Improvement by mbleads: 11:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
Re: What You Won't Be Taught In Tertiary Institution.Undergraduate & PG Improvement by damesilver(m): 5:55am On Apr 27, 2020
All the comments here above appear to me to have come from one single person, which is the original poster himself. Oga oh..
Re: What You Won't Be Taught In Tertiary Institution.Undergraduate & PG Improvement by damesilver(m): 6:01am On Apr 27, 2020
All in a bid to make money. This isn’t smart at all. It is a misuse and dishonorable employment of intellectual gift.
Re: What You Won't Be Taught In Tertiary Institution.Undergraduate & PG Improvement by BunbleBee: 6:26am On Apr 27, 2020
damesilver:
All the comments here above appear to me to have come from one single person, which is the original poster himself. Oga oh..
Truth.
Re: What You Won't Be Taught In Tertiary Institution.Undergraduate & PG Improvement by compreyus: 9:07am On Apr 27, 2020
damesilver:
what will it benefit you to dissuade people from learning a skill that will distinguish them forever by your unverified assertions. please desist from such. A word of caution would have suffixed if u had doubts.
Re: What You Won't Be Taught In Tertiary Institution.Undergraduate & PG Improvement by compreyus: 11:26am On May 03, 2020
PICTURES DON'T LIE. TRAINING FOR BATCH IS ONGOING

Are you having challenges with Data organization, Analysis or Interpretation?

Do you aspire to learn Data Organization, Analysis or Interpretation?

If your answer is yes, then, help has come your way

Take advantage of SMART STATISTICS 7-DAY ONLINE MASTERCLASS ON STATISTICAL ANALYSIS & INTERPRETATION

CHAT OR CALL 08039244808 or simply join the group using

https:///HdP2npiLgOC0DMSyGEyes8

We train you to do it yourself to avoid exploitation.

This promo last only till the lockdown is lifted. Don't be left out

(1) (Reply)

Should Teachers Be Tested For Covid 19, Ahead School Restart? / What Was Nigeria Called Before Independence / The Polytechnic. Ile-ife.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.