Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,975 members, 7,873,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies (135831 Views)

Ali Chiroma Is Dead! President Tinubu Mourns The Passing Of Former Labour Leader / Lawal Mato: President Buhari’s Personal Bodyguard Dies / Boko Haram Beheads Governor Gaidam’s Bodyguard, Others Flee (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by afecgivers: 5:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
[quote author=sarrki post=88696648]

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2268343723460757&id=1452287068399764[/quot

Rest in peace OFFICER WOOS, waiting for brother Shaggy
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by zinny377(f): 5:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by TPound(m): 6:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
They will never tell you he died of covid-19...

Just as they didn't tell you the truth about Abba Kyari's death details
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by GEEBITE: 6:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
NCOs didnt go through the military academy and even if they get converted,they have a bar they can reach .
ignis:

What is the difference between commissioned officer and non commissioned officer?
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by robbase: 6:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
ignis:
Is Warrant Officer an Officer ?

Na officer oh, but na warrant one
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
sarrki:

A lot millions of people have moved past this
The God fearing that has a heart of forgiveness have moved on
Stop living in the past

Zombies cannot make any contribution on this forum without mentioning Jonathan..
Tell me who is living in the past?...
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by Bimpe29: 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
Allahumo ighifirillahu war'amhu Aameen.
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by BEEFIE: 6:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
somebody is in buhari neighborhood
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by Frankwest77(m): 6:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
[quote author=JimmyBishop post=88699106]

Sorry. Did you say commissioned officers cadre start from Brigadier? Pls check it very well, it starts from Second Lieutenant in the NA

No I never said it started from there, I talked about Generalship for the two cadres.... which starts for the commissioned officer from Brigadier and for the rank and file, Warrant Officer... Thanks
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by PropertyBuying(f): 6:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Another one succumbs to KOVIK ONE-NINE...
grin
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by GEEBITE: 6:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
No that dude is a colonel.Not a distinguished one because he barely scraped through staff college. He is married to Buhari's niece that has gotten him two promotions in less than 5 years.An uncommon feat.
Dreadful:
The Officer that usually stand behind Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by Brunicekid(m): 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
RIP to him. God will comfort his family in Jesus Name.
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by tradebot: 6:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
In this time that the common man is finding it difficult to eat people have forgotten that there are widows and orphans, they have the same life like everyone just that they are disadvantaged.
many of them are begging for food as I speak, some Nigerians have posted their videos on Whatsapp and Facebook.
Nairaland can also play its own role.
They have their headquarters in Lagos.
You can call their directors on the following lines
Phone: +234 803 567 9559
Phone: +234 808 446 3484

ADDRESS
Block C, Suite 10, OJB Plaza,
134 Ijegun Road, Ikotun,
Lagos, Nigeria.

EMAIL
General: info@dwcafoundation.org

www.dwcafoundation.org

If you don't have enough to give please share this message, it will definitely touch someone to give. Please check out their videos begging on facebook and youtube. the hearts of these women and children will bless you.

Account Name: destiny widows and Children Affairs Foundation
Account Number: 5600308061
Bank Name: Fidelity bank plc

Please call them after payment they will publish your name on their website and also pray for you. Thanks
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by Seetto: 6:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
lawalosky:

Yes, after it has appeared through you and entire generation
So this is how painful it was, keep wishing people death, you never know when your time is coming, the people you are wishing death might even live longer than you...kwantinue undecided
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by Missionaire: 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
GEEBITE:
Wide of the mark.RSM(Regiment Sergeant Major) is the head of all NCOs including WO in any military formation.

You guys are both right. However, RSM is not a rank but an appointment.
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by juman(m): 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
Everybody saying he died of corona.
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by BonPatrick(m): 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
Thank God that is the kind of news I like hearing
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
Tonnyb12:
Pls Nairalander help me win this competition by viewing and liking my Igbo cultural dance moves! Highest views takes it all!! Thanks, link below.. 100k will do a lot for me this period oo
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_N2LfEjjt_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
why is the background dark?
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by hope4nigeria(m): 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
GamalNasser:
Hmmmmm I hope he is not the one Kemi claimed was Buried in place of Oga Abba? That Kemi sef
and Femi OPONUN ADESINA job now is to be announcing dead, is alright.
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by Chijeep(m): 6:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
Corrinthians:
Yes missed again. That was how it was missed and hit Kanus father and mother. If I were you, I'd borrow some sense and stop wishing people dead so I don't end up the bereaved one instead.

You peoples UNNECESSARY HATE always turn around to hurt you more.
U can't decide 4 someone who he/she love or hate.
if he decided to hate Buhari wat d big deal in it...people also hate trump. nd wen u also hate Nnamdi Kalu nd his parents did anyone complained?
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by GamalNasser: 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
hope4nigeria:
and Femi OPONUN ADESINA job now is to be announcing dead, is alright.

Another angle
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by Roma10: 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
Add his photo Not buhari's photo Let's know ho we are dealing with¿
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by broadman20: 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
Corrinthians:
Yes missed again. That was how it was missed and hit Kanus father and mother. If I were you, I'd borrow some sense and stop wishing people dead so I don't end up the bereaved one instead.

You peoples UNNECESSARY HATE always turn around to hurt you more.

I can see you Mr perfect preacher, show us your post in 2012 let's see what your were saying about the former president.
If you wish me death, I will pray for you no?
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by DeAlphaMale(m): 6:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
seems everyone around this Man is dying
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by anthropizzy(m): 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
How does this news affect lives of every Nigerians positively?
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by lasisi69(f): 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
cool

1 Like

Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by Superjazz: 6:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
Target missed

Again?....
Covid 19 isn't doing a good job imagine missed 1 critical shot on target although it tried in bringing that other strong man down.
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by lasisi69(f): 6:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
doggedfighter:

He's an end time mumu cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
lol... You sef !!!

1 Like

Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by Idris29(m): 7:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
Yes! NCO..... Non commissioned Officers
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by Alwaysachick: 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
What is diabities and how do you get it?

Its usually inherited then poor eating habits.....goooooooogle what is your data for?
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by yommen: 7:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
ignis:
Is Warrant Officer an Officer ?
Of course no. He is just warrant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) / Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) / Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.