Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,133 members, 7,907,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 12:10 AM

Anthony Joshua Reveals His Lockdown Fitness Routine - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Reveals His Lockdown Fitness Routine (242 Views)

Anthony Joshua Reveals Health Issue Before His First Fight With Ruiz. / Anthony Joshua Reveals “dream Fight”, Sends Message To Fury, Wilder / Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Reveals His Lockdown Fitness Routine by Tenny93: 3:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
Unified Heavyweight Champion, Anthony Joshua, appeared on Boxing with Chris Mannix where he spoke about his rematch against Andy Ruiz Jr and shared when he thinks his next title defence will be.

‘AJ’ who is one of the leanest Heavyweights will need to stay in shape even amidst the Coronavirus pandemic as he has to be ready to go as soon as the world returns to normal. Mannix probed ‘AJ’ about his not having a gym. He was asked if he ever thinks about staying in shape for when bouts resume.

‘AJ’ engages in regular day-to-day exercises that common people do.

“So you know with boxing, why I chose . . . continue reading @ https://sportinglife.ng/anthony-joshua-reveals-his-lockdown-fitness-routine/

(1) (Reply)

'I Didn't Bring Coronavirus To Togo' – Adebayor Will Not Be Donating To His Home / 'I Wouldn't Take A Pay Cut At A Big Club' - Keane Jumps To Defence / Ligue1 Season has been Cancelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.