Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,726 members, 7,951,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:25 AM

Months Of The Year In Chinese. Take A Look - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Months Of The Year In Chinese. Take A Look (341 Views)

Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University / UNN Exam Question After 8 Months Of ASUU Strike (Pictured) / UNILAG Produces First Set Of Graduates In Chinese (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Months Of The Year In Chinese. Take A Look by OgePatrick: 6:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
For all foreign language lovers.
Check out an easy and simple way of learning MONTHS OF THE YEAR.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-5hZxykflc

“One language sets you in a corridor for life. Two languages open every door along the way.”
– Frank Smith
Re: Months Of The Year In Chinese. Take A Look by garryi: 12:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
Good job. I am happy that its quite easy to learn the months of the year. I am waiting for an edition of basic buyer-seller conversation in the market. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Months Of The Year In Chinese. Take A Look by OgePatrick: 6:35am On Apr 26, 2020
garryi:
Good job. I am happy that its quite easy to learn the months of the year. I am waiting for an edition of basic buyer-seller conversation in the market. Thank you.

---
Alright.

(1) (Reply)

Free Medical Books2 / 2020 Deloitte One Young World Scholarship Program -Apply Now / Money Heist/la Casa De Papel - 10 Things You Probably Didn't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.