Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,089 members, 7,977,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 08:33 PM

Niger State Mobile Court On Covid19 Slams Eight Persons - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Niger State Mobile Court On Covid19 Slams Eight Persons (27206 Views)

Have You Ever Been Tried In The Lagos Mobile Court / Soldiers Allegedly Aided Suspected Herdsmen In Killing Eight Persons In Delta – / Perekeme Richard Kpodo Sent To Prison For Rape Arrives Court On A Stretcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger State Mobile Court On Covid19 Slams Eight Persons by edo3(m): 7:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
Whobedatte:
I remembered last month when I used 6 hours from kwara to Suleja
Niger state big ooo
Big wt bad roads,, to say that state produced two heads of state na real wa..

1 Like

Re: Niger State Mobile Court On Covid19 Slams Eight Persons by GodloveTony: 7:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ok
Re: Niger State Mobile Court On Covid19 Slams Eight Persons by nelsonnw: 7:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
It usually sounds funny but it's no joke. Like play like play you will enter prison
Re: Niger State Mobile Court On Covid19 Slams Eight Persons by apex2345: 7:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
[color=#] 2928620[/color]
Re: Niger State Mobile Court On Covid19 Slams Eight Persons by olax02(m): 7:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
1stola:
Good.

Wetin Musa Comot for gate go find outside?

Re: Niger State Mobile Court On Covid19 Slams Eight Persons by ud4u: 7:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
Wow
Re: Niger State Mobile Court On Covid19 Slams Eight Persons by yyba: 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
Whobedatte:
I remembered last month when I used 6 hours from kwara to Suleja
Niger state big ooo
very big, from the state capital to agwara lga of Niger state is 6 to 7 hours.
Re: Niger State Mobile Court On Covid19 Slams Eight Persons by Kubernetes: 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
Chiefpress:
COVID 19: NIGER STATE MOBILE COURT ON COVID 19 SLAMS EIGHT PERSONS SIX MONTHS IN PRISON WITH AN OPTION OF TWO THOUSAND NAIRA FINE

...... A MINOR WARNED

The Niger State COVID-19 Mobile Court has sentenced eight persons to six months in prison with an option of two thausand Naira fine each, for violating the stay-at-home order of the state government occasioned by the COVID-19.

The suspects who were arrested on the 19th of April, 2020 during the enforcement exercise in the State, are from different areas of Minna Metropolis.

The Mobile Court session jointly presided over by Magistrates Murtala Ibrahim and Halima Mohammed was held at the primese of the state High Court Minna.

The state lead counsel, Suleiman Buhari Wushishi said the suspects were arraigned before the mobile court on two count charges of violating social distancing and stay-at-home directives of the state government under section 17 (a) and (2) of the state COVID-19 order 2020 which they all pleaded guilty to.

At the end of trial, the suspects were all discharged and acquited after the payment of #2000 fine each with one minor, Musa Ibrahim who only got warned.

The SSG and Chairman Taskforce on COVID-19 Ibrahim Ahmed Matane explained that the mobile court for the violators of the lockdown order is in place in major towns of the state to serve as deterrent....

Unfortunately,the police and the other security personnel Manning the various check points have not been taken care adequately in terms of daily allowance, food and bottled water etc.
Re: Niger State Mobile Court On Covid19 Slams Eight Persons by Mrlazarus: 7:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
I guess the stay at home order and social distancing does not apply to the ‘court workers’...not even their judge is wearing a face mask.
Re: Niger State Mobile Court On Covid19 Slams Eight Persons by Whobedatte(m): 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
edo3:
Big wt bad roads,, to say that state produced two heads of state na real wa..
No b lie
Bida, Minna, paikoro, even Suleja roads are terrible
Minna the state capital is even exaggerated.
Re: Niger State Mobile Court On Covid19 Slams Eight Persons by Banter1(m): 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
ediota. copy copy governor. worst administration in the history of the state. Zero project. thief thief administrations.
Re: Niger State Mobile Court On Covid19 Slams Eight Persons by jahbiz: 8:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
Why do our leaders over here always trying to make Africa and Nigeria esp looks like a fool. Is this their own definition of mobile court? This is Jungle justice with pens and papers
Re: Niger State Mobile Court On Covid19 Slams Eight Persons by watchindelta(m): 8:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
Umm court lol, am outa here
Re: Niger State Mobile Court On Covid19 Slams Eight Persons by apex4363: 8:22pm On Apr 21, 2020
[color=#] 4455549[/color]
Re: Niger State Mobile Court On Covid19 Slams Eight Persons by zedegit: 8:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
Kingjay007:
2k... laughable!

It's not laughable o. It means a lot to some people but it's better than 6 months in prison.

I was coming home o. I saw them in full speed with blazing light. Omo I borrow sense.

1 Like

Re: Niger State Mobile Court On Covid19 Slams Eight Persons by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
Government putting all their efforts into road blocks, bans and enforcement rather than measures to prevent community transmission. To be honest they don't know any better. So sad
Re: Niger State Mobile Court On Covid19 Slams Eight Persons by agborodun: 8:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Niger State Mobile Court On Covid19 Slams Eight Persons by apex9118: 8:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
[color=#] 3143317[/color]
Re: Niger State Mobile Court On Covid19 Slams Eight Persons by sammychimex(m): 8:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
paulolee:
them no go still hear na..na huger virus de chase man komot from ous enter road go find food...hunger virus worst pass corona na....wait o..e b lyk say i see 2k fine..dts fair sha bt e still get peps wey go spend dt prison sentence bcoz dm no get 2k for bail....poverty n hunger too plenty for dis country n the worst pass be say na we get church pass n na we pray n carry religion for head pass...2 tinz ar involved..iz it dt we ar doing tinz wrongly or d religion itself is a scam...wat do i kno..

What concerns church with the fact that govt is not doing what they should do? Or is it pastor that asked you to stay at home without considering how you will survive without any means of likely hood? Don't face the govt you voted for. be fooling around thinking you are making sense
Re: Niger State Mobile Court On Covid19 Slams Eight Persons by Thryphosa(m): 9:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
Niger State is always in the news for wrong reasons. A state that doesn't give palliative to her people is now exploiting them.
Re: Niger State Mobile Court On Covid19 Slams Eight Persons by apex3567: 9:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
[color=#] 4320661[/color]
Re: Niger State Mobile Court On Covid19 Slams Eight Persons by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
hahahahaha Niger court funny die. grin just 2k
Re: Niger State Mobile Court On Covid19 Slams Eight Persons by paulolee(m): 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
sammychimex:

What concerns church with the fact that govt is not doing what they should do? Or is it pastor that asked you to stay at home without considering how you will survive without any means of likely hood? Don't face the govt you voted for. be fooling around thinking you are making sense
u can pass ur mssg without insults..me n u kno say u cnt say dt to me if we meet 4 real...lets b civilzed pls..try n avoid my comments
Re: Niger State Mobile Court On Covid19 Slams Eight Persons by SexytorresE(f): 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
Egunje court grin
RealSolution001:
Lalasticlala, have you seen this kind of court before?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Kills Colleague With Digger After Stealing His N47,000 / NURTW Chairman, 3 Others Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Ondo, Benue (photo) / Jukun Militia Kill 2 Students And A Staff Of Federal University, Wukari (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.