Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,628 members, 7,918,031 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:49 PM

My Uncle Came To My House And Was Busy Looking At My Bo0bs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Uncle Came To My House And Was Busy Looking At My Bo0bs (3367 Views)

Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics / Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) / Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Uncle Came To My House And Was Busy Looking At My Bo0bs by deceflux(m): 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
A married Nigerian woman has shared a very hilarious yet mind-boggling tale of what she experienced a while ago.
The woman identified as Mrs. Ola revealed that her uncle was busily staring at her b00bs when he paid her husband and herself a visit at home.
According to her, her uncle could not keep his eyes off her boobs when she was serving him his food.
Mrs Ola added that the undisclosed uncle licked his lips whilst watching her.
Re: My Uncle Came To My House And Was Busy Looking At My Bo0bs by youngest85(m): 8:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
Why didn't you use your bra?

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Came To My House And Was Busy Looking At My Bo0bs by haidon001(m): 8:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
What a clown and nonsense uncle....
Re: My Uncle Came To My House And Was Busy Looking At My Bo0bs by chiiraq802(m): 8:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
Pics of your Uncle looking at your boobs or ahwontBelive it.. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Came To My House And Was Busy Looking At My Bo0bs by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
Mrs ola I pitty you, you are already imagining his lips on ur nipples...
Be very careful

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Came To My House And Was Busy Looking At My Bo0bs by donbachi(m): 9:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
Her uncle go don unknowingly drink the love portion tampico juice she keep for her husband..inside fridge.
Re: My Uncle Came To My House And Was Busy Looking At My Bo0bs by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 10:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
Give him naa angry grin
Re: My Uncle Came To My House And Was Busy Looking At My Bo0bs by yyba: 11:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
where are pictures of the boobs ? tongue

(1) (Reply)

. / Help! I Have A Real Problem With Females. It's Messing Up My Head. / What Is The Difference Between Stop It, Stop Naa And Stop Joor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.