Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,630 members, 7,901,933 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:50 PM

Yemi Osinbajo Holds Meeting WithWorld Bank, IMF Representatives - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Holds Meeting WithWorld Bank, IMF Representatives (31419 Views)

Osinbajo Holds Umbrella To Cover Himself, 2 Others (Photo) / Nigeria To Borrow $6.9 Billion From World Bank, IMF, AFDB / Osinbajo Holds Last NEC Meeting For 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Holds Meeting WithWorld Bank, IMF Representatives by XwhY(m): 5:45am On Apr 22, 2020
Good one from the VP
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Holds Meeting WithWorld Bank, IMF Representatives by Benwallt(m): 5:48am On Apr 22, 2020
IMF and WB n no white man or women. He is holding meeting with central bank

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Holds Meeting WithWorld Bank, IMF Representatives by aspiring44: 5:50am On Apr 22, 2020
maybanks:
While they are busy making noise "Where is Osinbajo" he is busy working.

It should have been whilst they are busy making money for themselves. Osinbajo is busy working .
Posterity will judge them all

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Holds Meeting WithWorld Bank, IMF Representatives by Africana1123(m): 5:52am On Apr 22, 2020
Yoruba man has done it again ;Dmy people are really trying to make this government great grin

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Holds Meeting WithWorld Bank, IMF Representatives by jy2kbeyond(m): 5:55am On Apr 22, 2020
He is alive

AMEN

grin grin grin
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Holds Meeting WithWorld Bank, IMF Representatives by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 22, 2020
dem reallu bench dis man o
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Holds Meeting WithWorld Bank, IMF Representatives by apache22b: 6:10am On Apr 22, 2020
Damn ,,, you are Extremely Beautiful _ young Girl .

Ayeesharh:
Whew!

Ftc... I’m so throwing a party grin
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Holds Meeting WithWorld Bank, IMF Representatives by Miracle1991: 6:14am On Apr 22, 2020
Now where is the dead fugitive?
KANU, may your soul rest in hell.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Holds Meeting WithWorld Bank, IMF Representatives by Dirpetaner: 6:17am On Apr 22, 2020
Kyari is dead now we would see the Vice President osinbajo at work
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Holds Meeting WithWorld Bank, IMF Representatives by Edosao: 6:18am On Apr 22, 2020
Mr prof we still believe in you

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Holds Meeting WithWorld Bank, IMF Representatives by adedayoa2(f): 6:22am On Apr 22, 2020
minasota, you were looking for Osibanjo.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Holds Meeting WithWorld Bank, IMF Representatives by oluwaahmed: 6:23am On Apr 22, 2020
How come this picture below is what was earlier released as the IMF/world bank meeting video conference with osinbajo. Hmmm.

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Holds Meeting WithWorld Bank, IMF Representatives by Sommydisaster(m): 6:26am On Apr 22, 2020
Joylove2324:
Ipod guys after seeing the news about their criminal leader from Aunty kemi.

You should know better than this rather than preaching hate

Quit hate knowingly or unknowingly, it's not healthy

meanwhile checkout my signature for comfortable deals on electronics
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Holds Meeting WithWorld Bank, IMF Representatives by Miracle1991: 6:29am On Apr 22, 2020
RZArecta:
They had to bring the mere commissioner out of the cooler he was kept in to trend this hashtag on Twitter grin useless îmbeciles
Eyaa, you are in pain abi? Don't worry you will be when you take SNIPERLIN.
Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Holds Meeting WithWorld Bank, IMF Representatives by mvem(m): 6:34am On Apr 22, 2020
TheRareGem1:
Biafra Igbo are the most Useless set of people on earth. They are senseless, irresponsible and daft
you think a few here represent more than 30 million igbos in the world...it is you that is useless and senseless

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Holds Meeting WithWorld Bank, IMF Representatives by RZArecta(m): 6:40am On Apr 22, 2020
Miracle1991:
[s]Eyaa, you are in pain abi? Don't worry you will be when you take SNIPERLIN.
Good luck[/s][s][/s].
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Holds Meeting WithWorld Bank, IMF Representatives by Mummyimbecile(m): 6:43am On Apr 22, 2020
Joylove2324:
how does this trash you posted relate to the topic?,can you now see how stupid and foolish you are

6 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Holds Meeting WithWorld Bank, IMF Representatives by olaniyilukman(m): 6:47am On Apr 22, 2020
Ussycool:
How to protect or sustain jobs and if possible create new ones...

Thumbs up SAN

Don't allow our economy to collapse or else...
Our companies will close.
Banks will also close.
No one will get acces to credit.
Demands will automatically outstrip supply.
Electricity and water supply will be no more.
Bro, if I may direct my question to you, do we have electricity and portable water supply in this country....
A lots of things like that
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Holds Meeting WithWorld Bank, IMF Representatives by israelmao(m): 7:00am On Apr 22, 2020
God will subdue the remaining enemies that have kept you in oblivion.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Holds Meeting WithWorld Bank, IMF Representatives by vikithor(m): 7:01am On Apr 22, 2020
Sorry I don't agree with your post
Its not out of malice but cos my reason is premised on facts,evidence and antecedents not sentiments nor photo reports.

BTW
Learn how to drive both manual and auto car very well,call or whatsapp the number below
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Holds Meeting WithWorld Bank, IMF Representatives by Niwdog(m): 7:01am On Apr 22, 2020
Seen this picture elsewhere
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Holds Meeting WithWorld Bank, IMF Representatives by 1Dray(m): 7:01am On Apr 22, 2020
Joylove2324:

And one wonders why our ladies ain't getting married these days.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Holds Meeting WithWorld Bank, IMF Representatives by Daboomb: 7:04am On Apr 22, 2020
Now that Oil has crashed and things are looking very, very bad for this Govt, Buhari has suddenly remembered he has a sound Vice President who can manage crisis and solve problems he himself cant dream-of!
But all this while, Buhari was busy embarassing his V.P and making him redundant and sidelined, Evil man

Just like when the Niger Delta was very restive and Nigeria's Oil production was suffering and dwindling, who did he call to go and solve the problem in the Niger Delta? Same Yemi Osinbajo, his Vice President that he sent out of Aso Rock, that he took the N-Power project out of his hand and handed it to that clueless Humanitarian Affiars Minister Sadiq Fa-Crook, same osinbajo that cant see Buhari unless he gets approval of the Covi-dead snake, Abba Kyari......

You see how Buhari is using this man and dumping him afterwards?
I know Osinbajo will solve the Crisis, no matter how difficult it is, he is a Law Proffessor, a Sound Preacher-man and more importantly, he is a Southerner.
I know nature has a way of solving this kind of problem, afteral, it was not anybody that sacked Abaa Kyari! undecided undecided grin

But it is time we Nigerians stop having all these mediocre misfits that have passed their expiry date and shelf life, as Presidents
If he aint good enough, he aint good enough, dont make him a President

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Holds Meeting WithWorld Bank, IMF Representatives by Jflex07(m): 7:06am On Apr 22, 2020
Look at how Bmcs have littered the whole space.. To the idiots, this an achievement. How low can they go? Ndiara!

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Holds Meeting WithWorld Bank, IMF Representatives by Jflex07(m): 7:10am On Apr 22, 2020
TheRareGem1:
Biafra Igbo are the most Useless set of people on earth. They are senseless, irresponsible and daft
This is all you've got, coming to Naira land to disgrace yourself and also being a bigot. 99% of the people you insulted do not know about your existence, to them you don't even exist.. After typing you will still crawl back to the whole you came out of from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Holds Meeting WithWorld Bank, IMF Representatives by Daboomb: 7:10am On Apr 22, 2020
Africana1123:
Yoruba man has done it again ;Dmy people are really trying to make this government great grin

If they allow it to collapse completely, it will be like Coronavirus, it is not only the person that contracted the Virus that will die, his neighbours and contacts are also going to die!
Yoruba man cannot allow everything to collapse otherwise, Yiibo business will also collapse with it or have you got delivery of that your container from China by now? When was the last time you opened your Shop? undecided undecided undecided
Everything is not all about tribalism, at times, you need to standup for the greater good!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Holds Meeting WithWorld Bank, IMF Representatives by ozone4oz(m): 7:12am On Apr 22, 2020
Hand sanitizer: You can easily to one yourself

Watch the videos on this youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeEnwC1zz4MCXVlYzJ2SCuw/

To learn how to make alcohol based hand sanitizer as recommended by WHO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93eWEg1iqjQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE2mbFa44vA
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Holds Meeting WithWorld Bank, IMF Representatives by Yanmiriflathead: 7:14am On Apr 22, 2020
Joylove2324:

Lmfao!!!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Holds Meeting WithWorld Bank, IMF Representatives by Yanmiriflathead: 7:16am On Apr 22, 2020
Sommydisaster:

You should know better than this rather than preaching hate

Quit hate knowingly or unknowingly, it's not healthy

meanwhile checkout my signature for comfortable deals on electronics

Preacher, will you shut up?
bloody hypocrite!!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Holds Meeting WithWorld Bank, IMF Representatives by Sommydisaster(m): 7:18am On Apr 22, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:

Preacher, will you shut up?
bloody hypocrite!!

My nigga it's not expensive minding your biz

Trying to get attention, I'm not the best person to give you that

Well I just read your shit,it came with a question mark

The answer to that, I won't............. I'd keep on spreading love just like the one you never had

Bless up

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Holds Meeting WithWorld Bank, IMF Representatives by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 22, 2020
Sunofgod:
Stooge...slave...shameless!
Ipob
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Holds Meeting WithWorld Bank, IMF Representatives by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:31am On Apr 22, 2020
Ayeesharh:
Whew!

Ftc... I’m so throwing a party grin

one question please why is it that when things be comes bad .Northerners use the work to a southerner while keeping all the important and juicy positions for themselves eg the recent OPEN C OF STAFF . ?

NORTHERNER always claim that they are the only people who can rule Nigeria as we saw in the fiasco called Good-luck presidency

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russia Vs Ukraine: HURIWA Asks Onyeama, Adamu Adamu To Resign Immediately / Is Nigeria A Country Or A Nation? / Lighting Kills 8 Cows In Ikare-Akoko, Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.