Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,961 members, 7,906,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:33 PM

Please I Need Your Advice - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please I Need Your Advice (496 Views)

I Have Been Passing Through Hell Because Of My Mum...your Advice Is Needed / Hey Guys!! I Was Released From Prison After Two Years Need Your Advice / I Have Been Receiving Disturbing Messages From This Number. I Need Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice by lovelin1993(m): 10:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
pls advice me on what to do...
A guy owed me 15k and he doesn't wants to pay me and I do go to his house to ask for the money bt my going was productive until I detain his jincheng bike bt someone now advice me to take the bike to the police that it would probably lead to something serious if it should be in my custody, so I did. the bike used up to 3-4 months in police custody before I went there for the clearing of the bike bt on-getting to the police station, the police asked me for the papers to clear the bike and I called the owner that I want to clear out his bike that he should bring the papers to the police station while I was waiting him to come bt the guy didn't show up till now..although I have cleared tje bike from police station with a lot of money since there is no particular for the bike bt where I borrowed money from to clear it has detain the bike again and we both reach an agreement that if the money would not be paid in time that he will sell the bike bt with what I'm seeing, the bike has sold the bike bt now the guy has paid 12k of my money he owed me, remaining 3k, and the bike was sold some months back bt the father to this guy is threatening me with SAS police...pls anyone should advice me to get out of this problem...the 15k the guy owed has cost someone to loss admission since he could not pay back my 15k in time...
(
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Drince: 11:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
I guess you should lawyer up...
Moreover the father can't do anything..
If the threat continues, go your busstop, find like two to three agberos share them 2k take them to the boys house, let the man know say na the people wey you owe money be that.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by shortgun(m): 11:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
This is why you shouldn't take actions in anger.
Start saving up to get the guy a new bike, don't waste Ur money on any lawyer.
The guy can even claim you stole the from him at gun point....you know how this will end.
It's better you dialogue with the guy and his father to find a way out.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice by lovelin1993(m): 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
shortgun:
The guy can even claim you stole the from him at gun point....you know how this will end.
thanks man
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by lovelin1993(m): 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
shortgun:
aiit
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Oyiboman69: 11:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
lovelin1993:
pls advice me on what to do...
A guy owed me 15k and he doesn't wants to pay me and I do go to his house to ask for the money bt my going was productive until I detain his jincheng bike bt someone now advice me to take the bike to the police that it would probably lead to something serious if it should be in my custody, so I did. the bike used up to 3-4 months in police custody before I went there for the clearing of the bike bt on-getting to the police station, the police asked me for the papers to clear the bike and I called the owner that I want to clear out his bike that he should bring the papers to the police station while I was waiting him to come bt the guy didn't show up till now..although I have cleared tje bike from police station with a lot of money since there is no particular for the bike bt where I borrowed money from to clear it has detain the bike again and we both reach an agreement that if the money would not be paid in time that he will sell the bike bt with what I'm seeing, the bike has sold the bike bt now the guy has paid 12k of my money he owed me, remaining 3k, and the bike was sold some months back bt the father to this guy is threatening me with SAS police...pls anyone should advice me to get out of this problem...the 15k the guy owed has cost someone to loss admission since he could not pay back my 15k in time...
(
in every Man's life, one will encounter anything. Don't trouble yourself,Stay calm.

Go to the police station you first reported the case to and explain to them and lay a formal complain as they are aware of it already. Tell them everything as it happens and tell them that the person you used the bike to borrow money from has sold it. If they are really interested in making problem, you and the guy who sold the bike,all of you will meet in the station. Like I said, there is nothing to worry about.

I don't think they will like to do case cos its not in their favour. Las las ,who dey go dey fear and who dey com dey fear
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by lovelin1993(m): 6:43am On Apr 22, 2020
Oyiboman69:
in every Man's life, one will encounter anything. Don't trouble yourself,Stay calm.

Go to the police station you first reported the case to and explain to them and lay a formal complain as they are aware of it already. Tell them everything as it happens and tell them that the person you used the bike to borrow money from has sold it. If they are really interested in making problem, you and the guy who sold the bike,all of you will meet in the station. Like I said, there is nothing to worry about.

I don't think they will like to do case cos its not in their favour. Las las ,who dey go dey fear and who dey com dey fear
kkkk

(1) (Reply)

Moment Pastors, Imams Were Arrested, Jailed For Flouting Lockdown Order In Abuja / See What Gifter World Owner Said About The Platform (video) / In Ogu, 23 Year Old Guy Arrested For Defiling Neighbor’s 3-yr-old Daughter. PICX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.