Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,729 members, 7,875,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady (94085 Views)

Why Plain Looking Ladies Attract Better Suitors/Husbands Than Beautiful Ladies. / Were Our Fore Fathers Better Husbands Than US Nowadays / Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by olumide4christ: 12:04am On Apr 23, 2020
Munzy14:

Never a fallacy,that is the reality of happenings.

All the girls in my undergraduate days who are coded runs girls married first before the acclaimed good ones.

You know it's not really about how quick a girl or guy marries but how long the marriage lasts. Longevity is the Koko...not how fast. Does the fast lady have the qualities and virtues required to keep a marriage/home for 5,10,15,20,25+ years, with all the attendant ups and downs that come with it?
Marriage is never for boys or girls, you know. This is the reason why separations and divorces are on the increase in our society.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by ComradeShegs(m): 12:06am On Apr 23, 2020
Why is her moniker reading "Mrs" if she's not married yet?

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by GofGs: 12:06am On Apr 23, 2020
[quote author=Liliantalks post=88747559] what’s the truth ? [/quote
The Truth is Jesus my dear sister. The issue you raised is far beyond what u think. I mean lots of things are involved. U can check my profile or whatsapp me for discuss if u are interested.
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by AdeOlasode(m): 12:09am On Apr 23, 2020
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by AdeOlasode(m): 12:10am On Apr 23, 2020
*Reasons why brothers prefer ladies than church sister....*

There are some church sisters that we need to be careful with

Meeting a sister in a church of God doesn't guarantee you that she's a genuine Daughter of Zion.

Some are like wolf in sheep's clothing
They will be laughing sheepishly as if they are the best of all mankind.

Some church sisters are going to church in order to look for handsome brother

Church sisters, am not abusing you oooooo

Some have turn everything to spirituality (I don't say spirituality is not good oooooo)

Some are hiding under the canopy of being a chorister, so that we can see them as a lead vocal, just to attract men
Our sister, you don't need to hide under any canopy before we can see you.

Our church sister, you need to change your lifestyle
No brother can talk to you and ask you how far, you will just give him a dirty slap and report her to your church Pastor.

Even if they look at you, you will change it for them. Even some can curse Africa
We don know you, kindly remember the name we gave you.. _Aunty Untouchable._

Although you don't use make up (I didn't say is good or not), but you looks like masquerade.
You think you are the most beautiful woman better receive sense.

You don't know colour combination.
All what you know is to put Red Ankara on Yellow Lace.
Even common powder, you will use excess, Even you don't know the exact colour that fit your face or skin.

Your seriousness has turned to the extent that you cannot wash your clothe, iron it and use body spray.

You have turn to useless old fool role model, in the sense that you don't have any work. All what you are saying is that. '"My God will do it"
God wants everyone to work with his/her hand.

If an elderly person is talking to you, you will shun them and do what is inside of you.

You call yourself church sister, without knowing the will of God for your life.

Prayer warrior of Africa, but you don't pray for your own better life, (prayer is good), remember yourself in it

You're a saddist, because you don't joke nor smile with people.

Before you talk, you will quote 10 Bible passages ( it is good to know the word of God), better be sensitive.

If one brother come, you will say no, if another one comes, you will say not yet... I Know what you're looking for.. *you're looking for a brother with Venza or Benz.*

When you are now 35, about to 40, you will be looking for your bone, going to different mountains and valleys, eyeing drunken master.

You Will now be luring yourself to men and begging them to marry you..

You are using your speaking in tongues to backbite... *Shioooor..*

Stop putting on shoes Everytime, don't wear guinea or Ankara on Monday again.

Your suit is too much like a cockroach, you're not a banker.
Try leather slippers, put on Materials, casual wears is okay for you.

Don't expose your body, look fit, look neat and clean.

Do your hair as at when due, make your body fresh, use wristwatch, stop tying wrapper, wear simple cloth at home.

Pls look good for your husband or fiance.
Smile and be a good friend to people.....

You can be a church sister or church goer.....The best thing for you is to be a *CHRISTIAN SISTER.*

Cultivate a good habit today...
Don't forget to serve God with everything that you have....
It shall be well with you *.....Amen*

*Note:* this write up is not to abuse anybody, but for us to amend our ways....

_*Written and compiled by.... PRINCE FIDELITY © 2020*_

4 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Taiwojon(m): 12:11am On Apr 23, 2020
it is the way you present yourself

lean to live right and pray for the man of your dream and God will give him to you
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 23, 2020
Runs girls have learned all the sex positions. And now they've connected with rich men through waka whom they now unleash all their experience leaving them overwhelmed and mesmerized. It was still on social media one was teaching girls how to draw c-o-c-o-n-u-t when they climb on top.

Runs girls are smart. They make friends easily. And so they have both runs friends and decent friends. They can pretend to be good by introducing their good friends to their new catch.

That they are runs, girls, don't make them stupid. That's why I'll always say judge not. Some runs girls have mad skills. Men will appreciate those skills.

They are presentable. They know the importance of dressing well and they have the money (from their sugar daddies) to get the best clothes. Men don't joke with presentable women. Where good sisters go get money buy 150k Brazilian hair?

They are strong women. They don't get tired easily. They are not lazy. Some of them might be the breadwinners in their family, you won't know.

Some men are hypocrites in so many ways. Some will know what the runs girls are doing to get money but will not question them as long as the money reaches their hand. Some men like women who expose their boobs and dress in a sensual way, but they won't admit it. Runs girls have discovered this truth since and used it to their advantage.

Runs girls are romantic. If a run girl call you 'baby' even as a woman, you'll want to give them all your money. Now imagine how men feel when someone is calling them baby and rubbing their head.

Runs girls are risk takers. Since some are used to juju, they will readily marry a rich man who is a ritual killer. Iron sharpens iron.

My good sisters, please remember why you're good is because you want to please God and make heaven in the end. It's not to marry rich husbands. I Timothy 6:6 says "But godliness with contentment is great gain.

Also, don't think a rich man is the reward for your goodness. That's why some good women end up marrying cheaters and violent people. They don't want to observe the man's character and make a decision without emotions. They are always searching for big rewards to their goodness.

Don't be a hypocrite. If you are hot, be hot. If you're cold, be cold. God spits lukewarm people from his mouth.

6 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 23, 2020
lefulefu:
most times ex runzgirls are married to very faithful and submissive men cheesy.its only very few of them who are unlucky to end up with wayward men.
Your opinion.
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Liliantalks: 12:14am On Apr 23, 2020
AdeOlasode:
*Reasons why brothers prefer ladies than church sister....*

There are some church sisters that we need to be careful with

Meeting a sister in a church of God doesn't guarantee you that she's a genuine Daughter of Zion.

Some are like wolf in sheep's clothing
They will be laughing sheepishly as if they are the best of all mankind.

Some church sisters are going to church in order to look for handsome brother

Church sisters, am not abusing you oooooo

Some have turn everything to spirituality (I don't say spirituality is not good oooooo)

Some are hiding under the canopy of being a chorister, so that we can see them as a lead vocal, just to attract men
Our sister, you don't need to hide under any canopy before we can see you.

Our church sister, you need to change your lifestyle
No brother can talk to you and ask you how far, you will just give him a dirty slap and report her to your church Pastor.

Even if they look at you, you will change it for them. Even some can curse Africa
We don know you, kindly remember the name we gave you.. _Aunty Untouchable._

Although you don't use make up (I didn't say is good or not), but you looks like masquerade.
You think you are the most beautiful woman better receive sense.

You don't know colour combination.
All what you know is to put Red Ankara on Yellow Lace.
Even common powder, you will use excess, Even you don't know the exact colour that fit your face or skin.

Your seriousness has turned to the extent that you cannot wash your clothe, iron it and use body spray.

You have turn to useless old fool role model, in the sense that you don't have any work. All what you are saying is that. '"My God will do it"
God wants everyone to work with his/her hand.

If an elderly person is talking to you, you will shun them and do what is inside of you.

You call yourself church sister, without knowing the will of God for your life.

Prayer warrior of Africa, but you don't pray for your own better life, (prayer is good), remember yourself in it

You're a saddist, because you don't joke nor smile with people.

Before you talk, you will quote 10 Bible passages ( it is good to know the word of God), better be sensitive.

If one brother come, you will say no, if another one comes, you will say not yet... I Know what you're looking for.. *you're looking for a brother with Venza or Benz.*

When you are now 35, about to 40, you will be looking for your bone, going to different mountains and valleys, eyeing drunken master.

You Will now be luring yourself to men and begging them to marry you..

You are using your speaking in tongues to backbite... *Shioooor..*

Stop putting on shoes Everytime, don't wear guinea or Ankara on Monday again.

Your suit is too much like a cockroach, you're not a banker.
Try leather slippers, put on Materials, casual wears is okay for you.

Don't expose your body, look fit, look neat and clean.

Do your hair as at when due, make your body fresh, use wristwatch, stop tying wrapper, wear simple cloth at home.

Pls look good for your husband or fiance.
Smile and be a good friend to people.....

You can be a church sister or church goer.....The best thing for you is to be a *CHRISTIAN SISTER.*

Cultivate a good habit today...
Don't forget to serve God with everything that you have....
It shall be well with you *.....Amen*

*Note:* this write up is not to abuse anybody, but for us to amend our ways....

_*Written and compiled by.... PRINCE FIDELITY © 2020*_
not all decent girls r the way u explained
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by bezimo(m): 12:15am On Apr 23, 2020
Liliantalks:
How true this ? well to me , very true

https://mobile.twitter.com/Deola__Adereti/status/1252567725693702144

Is a big fat lie..no reasonable guy will wife a runs girl and leave a decent girl..the tweet is bourne of a satanic inspired passion to send a message that connotes to decent girls that it doesn't pay to live a decent life...Meanwhile is a fat lie.

2 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 23, 2020
Nooil:
Runs girls have learned all the sex positions. And now they've connected with rich men through waka whom they now unleash all their experience leaving them overwhelmed and mesmerized. It was still on social media one was teaching girls how to draw c-o-c-o-n-u-t when they climb on top.

Runs girls are smart. They make friends easily. And so they have both runs friends and decent friends. They can pretend to be good by introducing their good friends to their new catch.

That they are runs, girls, don't make them stupid. That's why I'll always say judge not. Some runs girls have mad skills. Men will appreciate those skills.

They are presentable. They know the importance of dressing well and they have the money (from their sugar daddies) to get the best cloth. Men don't joke with presentable women. Where good sisters go get money buy 150k Brazilian hair?

They are strong women. They don't get tired easily. They are not lazy. Some of them might be the breadwinners in their family, you won't know.

Some men are hypocrites in so many ways. Some will know what the runs girls are doing to get money but will not question them as long as the money reaches their hand. Some men like women who expose their boobs and dress in a sensual way, but they won't admit it. Runs girls have discovered this truth since and used it to their advantage.

Runs girls are romantic. If a run girl call you 'baby' even as a woman, you'll want to give them all your money. Now imagine how men feel when someone is calling them baby and rubbing their head.

Runs girls are risk takers. Since some are used to juju, they will readily marry a rich man who is a ritual killer. Iron sharpens iron.

My good sisters, please remember why you're good is because you want to please God and make heaven in the end. It's not to marry rich husbands. I Timothy 6:6 says "But godliness with contentment is great gain.

Also, don't think a rich man is the reward for your goodness. That's why most good women end up marrying cheaters and violent people. They don't want to observe the man's character and make a decision without emotions. They are always searching for big rewards to their goodness.

Don't be a hypocrite. If you are hot, be hot. If you're cold, be cold. God spits lukewarm people from his mouth.
but really do u need to be a prostitute to be sexual savvy?
there was a thread done here about one kenyan lady who had a sex studio and she was teaching ladies on the various sexual styles on how to satisfy their husbands and the ladies were very much eager to learn.Na one reason wey i take like kenyan women cheesy..always willing to satisfy their men cheesy.If such a sex shop was set up in naija ppl will be telling the lady to accept jesus cheesy.

4 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by DexterousOne(m): 12:16am On Apr 23, 2020
Munzy14:

The problem is being approachable...

Majority of most single ladies who have crossed 30 made themselves unapproachable in their 20s or where highly critical and hoping to meet a perfect molded mr right.

A runs girl is approachable and she understands no one is perfect.

Many men are naturally shy, few are bold...And those bold ones are the ones u call alpha male....AKA society bad boys.

And those bold men, hunt for the runs girls for a fling, and settles for the good girls for marriage.

In essence, the nice and comfortable gentlemen who are shy, are easy targets for the runs girls AKA bad girls.

Apt analysis

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by bezimo(m): 12:17am On Apr 23, 2020
J111333:
That's what they make you believe on social media. cheesy

Exactly but it is a fat lie
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by bezimo(m): 12:17am On Apr 23, 2020
Oyiboman69:
The time ashawo get good opportunity don pass.now people don too many for the market both small small girls... I strongly reject that your conclusion

Seconded
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by iammolise(m): 12:18am On Apr 23, 2020
Nooil:

My dear... Are good girls willing to take all these risks? Is it not better to put your hope in God than to try and do what you don't have the strength for?

Well isn't that the problem, God has given everyone the potential and power to get whatever we want on earth, thinking he will arrange one good man that has been praying to find u is just ludicrous... Na pastor arangee be dat believe me
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by malvisguy212: 12:18am On Apr 23, 2020
Liliantalks:
nah ,, all these ashawo and run girls hv serious bfs, while decent girls r stack single
it's is either you curse God or you believe in Him, it's a choice. If things did not work out well for you, just know that there is another place call heaven. God will see you through
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by EdiskyHarry: 12:19am On Apr 23, 2020
Because you were busy rejecting every guy Dat approached you believing you are a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 23, 2020
lefulefu:
there was a thread done here about one kenyan lady who had a sex studio and she was teaching ladies on the various sexual styles on how to satisfy their husbands and the ladies were very much eager to learn.Na one reason wey i take like kenyan women cheesy..always willing to satisfy their men cheesy.If such a sex shop was set up in naija ppl will be telling the lady to accept jesus cheesy.

Employers will always seek for experienced people to do the job as long as they can afford them. They will only hire an inexperienced person if they have potentials and are willing to learn. But then, learning without practising can be dangerous.
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by JVector: 12:25am On Apr 23, 2020
You can only attract your like in serious relationship unlike physics.
Ask those "your friend ' if they are sincerely enjoying or enduring marriage as marriage should be or are they just a baby mama.
Not all that glitters are gold.
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by DexterousOne(m): 12:25am On Apr 23, 2020
lefulefu:

Interesting
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 23, 2020
iammolise:

Well isn't that the problem, God has given everyone the potential and power to get whatever we want on earth, thinking he will arrange one good man that has been praying to find u is just ludicrous... Na pastor arangee be dat believe me

You don't get? Not everyone has the strength for these things. They are not just made that way. If you've interacted with runs girls you'll know they are naturally competitive and energetic. Some people want to live a normal and calm live. And they should!

Do you think everyone wont like to get rich? But do you know what rich people are made of? Do you think everyone are as energetic as they are or can work as much as they do or are risk-takers?

I had a friend during nysc. His friend was a workaholic to the core. Even when we were dogging our ppa, the guy was carrying it on his head. And guess what, this guy is rich, self-made, had two rides, a thriving business, and was still a graduate. And young too! Our agemate o.

I asked him one day, "This PPA you're going like this, it's like they are giving you something special." He was like no o. He just can't imagine himself sitting down one place doing nothing. And if you see how he dresses responsibly to go to the school. He was always punctual too.

Let me tell you, everyone has been given a talent. Don't go and do pass yourself. Know your strengths and amplify them. Someone who will value it will.

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by DexterousOne(m): 12:33am On Apr 23, 2020
dingbang:
And who told you the men they married were responsible? Many people las las get serious body count be it the man or the woman so no come here dey deceive yaself.

The main thing is, when you wan marry, no pretend, just be yaself.

End of story
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Martinez39s(m): 12:33am On Apr 23, 2020
@Liliantalks

This is true. There are reasons why it's true. It doesn't apply to any kind of runs girl tho, but it applies to most runs girl. I could create a thread explaining this, but I don't have the energy.

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by WaleRock: 12:33am On Apr 23, 2020
Liliantalks:

This entirely depends on your own idea of an 'ideal marriage' or 'good husband'.

...and whether those marriages you refer to as great are indeed what you're made to think.

...and lastly, what posterity holds for them regardless of the status quo.

Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.
Galatians 6:7

2 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 23, 2020
A woman determined to keep her home will do it. Thank God he created us from your ribs o I can imagine If it was any other part we for hear am

Runs girl vs good girl is an age long debate that’s a bit stale now doesn’t matter as long as the runs stopped Runs is for survival I don’t think anyone went into it for fun. I didn’t because I had an option but does it make me better no. We all have qualities only the bravest man can discover and it won’t be by fighting it will be by being yourself.

In Nigeria have your own business your own fun thing to do and your own passion and your a runs girl lol So we will all marry Amen

A happy marraige To you And be honest with life and love I love my husband but I get mouth for a reason
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by udemzyudex(m): 12:37am On Apr 23, 2020
mimimile93:
Runs girl or not, if you go to the right places you'll meet the right people.
You mean the church girls have not been going to the right places like clubs, hotels, etc?
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by joyandfaith: 12:52am On Apr 23, 2020
Liliantalks:

wrong assertion. wrong conclusion.
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by professore(m): 12:53am On Apr 23, 2020
Liliantalks:

Do you know how many runs girls that were unfortunate to have their lives cut short due to their aristo. Better mind your life.
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:54am On Apr 23, 2020
bezimo:

Is a big fat lie..no reasonable guy will wife a runs girl and leave a decent girl..the tweet is bourne of a satanic inspired passion to send a message that connotes to decent girls that it doesn't pay to live a decent life...Meanwhile is a fat lie.
Noooo!!!..... he/she is very correct!

Carefully take your time to check the characteristics of young ladies driving jeep, Benz and other big cars in Abuja, Lagos, PH and Kaduna, check those celebs that get endorsement deals, those flashy ladies that travel to Dubai for vacation,

what do you see?

those young women that have been appearing in dresses that are revealing in public, what did they get?

Favours upon favours

2 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Simbrixton(m): 12:54am On Apr 23, 2020
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Myself2(m): 12:57am On Apr 23, 2020
J111333:
That's what they make you believe on social media. cheesy

Just to deceive many.

Which sane guy would prefer a babe distributing pussy to a decent one ?

We all passed through the street in those days and no matter how notorious most guys were back then, anytime they wanted to settle down, the majority always ran away from those distributing pussy and preferred the "wife material"

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:01am On Apr 23, 2020
Myself2:

Just to deceive many.

Which sane guy would prefer a babe distributing pussy to a decent one ?

We all passed through the street in those days and no matter how notorious most guys were back then, anytime they wanted to settle down, the majority always ran away from those distributing pussy and preferred the "wife material"
still in the end they eventually get married and even gave birth to children,

Question is who are the men marrying them

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply)

Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad / Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) / Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.