Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,209 members, 7,923,066 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 05:55 PM

Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady (94544 Views)

Why Plain Looking Ladies Attract Better Suitors/Husbands Than Beautiful Ladies. / Were Our Fore Fathers Better Husbands Than US Nowadays / Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Vulcan24(m): 10:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
am4truth:

Don't mind her with the fake statistics. Runs girls never.

no mind d girl, runs girl are successful is the most dangerous lie been told.

girl reminds me of Macbeth and the prophesy of the 3witches.

3 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Ubdavis(m): 10:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
Babythicksme17:
She stated the obvious.Bad girls always get responsible and caring bf/husband.

Always? I hope u knw the meening of that.

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by fasakina: 10:33pm On Apr 22, 2020
MAKE #12000 WEEKLY
(ONLINE FREE MONEY)

To get started, you need 3 steps.

#1 Create an account
Check my signature
This is where you make money by verifying(ticking √) captcha hourly.

#2 Bitcoin. info
This is where your online earnings are withdrawn to.

#3 Instantcoins. ng
This is where your bitcoins are converted to cash and sent to your bank account.
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Chidonc(m): 10:33pm On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
I wish I was cause they seem to be getting the best out of life
The reason is not far fetched. While in the university, the runs girls most times travels far and wide, they get travel experience and same time meet more people thereby creating a better network of friends, you cant meet a wheel barrow pusher that came for vacation in Dubai, you will always meet those that can afford the Trip. As they are fading out of their hoe phase, net work is already established and friends in better places . The church girl normally goes from lecture to hostel or her lodge then church, the heighest she meets mostly are few working toastees, the rest are school and course mates that would probably struggle for some years after graduation. That's why the company you keep really matter.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by israelmao(m): 10:33pm On Apr 22, 2020
Wrong and evil notion,I have seen many good christians married to rich and coolheaded men.

7 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Onebyonedead: 10:33pm On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
How true this ? well to me , very true

https://mobile.twitter.com/Deola__Adereti/status/1252567725693702144

It's the same

All the bad guys are doing well too

Or have left the country

Na goody to shoes they suffer pass

Being bad pays

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
hope u r aware that after God is ur wife? Most of u men r just bullies n like arguing authority like babies !! Get a grip of urself !!! U all r the reason feminist exist !! U can’t submit to ur wife ? Why ? Because she’s a slave that I control , mean while u men don’t know the in-depth of that word submission!! U are the head of the home but u both r authorities to each other !! Understand that .

I know u are writing one long ass epistle quoting the Bible up and down ,, there is bible n there is reality !! Use ur brain n also ur biblical knowledge, do not use the Bible as a means of calling women slaves .?
After the guy don pay bride price?? See me see trouble!!

Bride pride payment should be cancelled by Feminism first, then we can talk!!!

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Onebyonedead: 10:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
Vulcan24:

no mind d girl, runs girl are successful is the most dangerous lie been told.

girl reminds me of Macbeth and the prophesy of the 3witches.

Not a lie she is 100% correct

What do u know u re only but a child
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by kurupt1: 10:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
That's the Palin truth we girls pretend not to believe. All the girls I use to worry about their sleeping around and leaving school to travel visiting guys up and down are married. While most of us are still single. Not even in a relationship. Wasted our years dating one guy at a time and forming decent while the waka waka babes get the best out of their numerous Bleep mates. That shouldn't make any girl to feel left behind though. Keep growing and keep developing yourselves
ur very wrong, most of the good girls I know are married.You that is a feminist,what makes you a good girl sef

6 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by mybbcnews: 10:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
See the number of states in Nigeria that are currently Free from Coronavirus Pandemic
https://www.mybbcnews.com/2020/04/see-states-in-nigeria-free-from-coronavirus-outbreak.html
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Worksunlimited: 10:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
What u guys think ?

She should come for counselling. Our doors are always open between the hours of 6pm to 8am.
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Slic1: 10:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
What is the %. We talked about many runs girls that have lost their lives in the process. Or those that their womb is damaged forever and are leaving in regret while you from afar is envying them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Onebyonedead: 10:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I don't want that either but why not carry a 5 minutes fantasy belle in my head? grin

South African go
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Samuels90: 10:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
To me the problem with us good girls is we want commited men , we do not want to give our bodies to unfit men , n when we meet a man we like we can sex them with out money n that makes us vulnerable so broke guys like decent girls cause they r cheap n vulnerable , promising them marriage n all , knowing they will buy it. but the run girls put money first , think whatever they do not care ,,, n money on a woman’s Pusey validates her worth , that’s the truth
lol, "us good girls". OP good and decent girls don't always make better wives, some are wicked and stone-hearted. Most of them are not even good partners cos they are rigid, runs girls or decent girl, everyone is human, and all got something special!

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by femi4: 10:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
How true this ? well to me , very true

https://mobile.twitter.com/Deola__Adereti/status/1252567725693702144
Church girls are pretenders or ex run girls

2 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Maikel26(m): 10:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
I believe what will be will be. But truth be told, those runs girls knows how to hold onto a good man when they meet one whereas the good ones play too hard to get.
Even if you're decent which is good, most men don't wait too long for a girl to say yes to their proposal anymore.
Once you're playing to hard they move on and will surely meet another girl.
But what will be will be.

5 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Beolly(m): 10:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
grin
em527:
o.p you be runs girl or about to be one?
maybe you just looking for someone to certify your curiosity so you can Bleep around and get l.g chairman as husband too...be careful before you enter express
grin[quote author=em527 post=88712537]o.p you be runs girl or about to be one?
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Waterlrd: 10:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
What u guys think ?
Most rugged guys , like rugged ladies, they are always sharp thereby making better companion than most church girls.
I hate them eeee!!!!!!!!.
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by apex5023: 10:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
Very true
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by MurderX: 10:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
Woman be like market, they need to advertise themselves and declare their assets, experience and capability to get the desired attention - this is what the "good girls" lack.

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by kurupt1: 10:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
I wish I was cause they seem to be getting the best out of life
it's not too late to start nau.Na ur body go tell you

2 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Simpubozz(m): 10:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
To me the problem with us good girls is we want commited men , we do not want to give our bodies to unfit men , n when we meet a man we like we can sex them with out money n that makes us vulnerable so broke guys like decent girls cause they r cheap n vulnerable , promising them marriage n all , knowing they will buy it. but the run girls put money first , think whatever they do not care ,,, n money on a woman’s Pusey validates her worth , that’s the truth
Lol e b like sey u just dey realize being a good girl no pay u abi.. Continue.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by 12inchess: 10:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
Who good girl help It's not like good girl will put money in your bank account. If you said girl that are parents are rich like DJ Cuppy now, then I will say there is benefit because ur financial struggles will be less.

Women think it's only them that like good things sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
That's the Palin truth we girls pretend not to believe. All the girls I use to worry about their sleeping around and leaving school to travel visiting guys up and down are married. While most of us are still single. Not even in a relationship. Wasted our years dating one guy at a time and forming decent while the waka waka babes get the best out of their numerous Bleep mates. That shouldn't make any girl to feel left behind though. Keep growing and keep developing yourselves
You didn't mention how some of them become a motivational speakers after the marriage go south....
Not all of them can keep men.. It is not how far, it is how well!!!

2 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by iambenureri(m): 10:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
em527:
o.p you be runs girl or about to be one?
maybe you just looking for someone to certify your curiosity so you can Bleep around and get l.g chairman as husband too...be careful before you enter express

Lol
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by mechanics(m): 10:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
That's not true.

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Farki: 10:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
Babythicksme17:
She stated the obvious.Bad girls always get responsible and caring bf/husband.

This is the female version of 'nice guys finish last'.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / Eudoxie Yao Shares Bikini Photos / Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.