Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,162 members, 7,916,400 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:31 PM

Do You Consider Yourself An Entrepreneur Or Employee? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Do You Consider Yourself An Entrepreneur Or Employee? (485 Views)

Are You An Entrepreneur? / Mindset How To Start A Business With (almost) No Money - Entrepreneur / Business Loan For Startup Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Consider Yourself An Entrepreneur Or Employee? by ope4olu(m): 2:51am On Apr 22, 2020
Hi,

Many people consider themselves an entrepreneur...but I’ve got BAD news coming your way…

Coaches are not entrepreneurs.

It’s true.

Coaches are employees.

Let Me explain:

A coach is someone who works within their business.

By teaching folks 1 on 1, and spending your valuable time on just a single person, you are severely limiting your potential earnings.

Giving yourself what I like to call a “glass ceiling.” Or Limited earning daily.

Where you can, technically earn more money.

But you never will, because it is impossible.

There are only so many hours in a day.

If you limit yourself to helping one person at a time, you will never be able to automate your income and earn top dollar. You will never earn as much as you would if you became a “digital course” creator.

Which is what I’m going to help you become through this life changing and FREE training.

1. Allowing you to grow your income the same way I do.

2. And all I do is make videos a few times a week and help people become happier.

I’ve helped over 10,000 students achieve their dreams of creating an online business.

And have earned over N30,000,000 teaching people through various digital courses.

By the way, this all started less than 2 years ago.

Luckily, I never fell victim to the idea of being a “coach.”

And you shouldn’t either.

Inside my newly released “Information Business Machines” Free Training, I will show you how to work on your business either your have one currently or not and also earn to your fullest potential.

While still doing the thing you love, helping other people become the best they can be.

Sounds amazing?

Great, all you have to do is simple:

Click this button to watch the Free Training via this link >>>>>>

https://3secretstoearnmillionthisyear-bf57.gr8.com/

Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn from an 8 figure “teacher.”

Just click HERE to watch the Free Training

Click Here Before it's too Late

https://3secretstoearnmillionthisyear-bf57.gr8.com/

See You On The Inside Training,

Oluwajana Adewale
Re: Do You Consider Yourself An Entrepreneur Or Employee? by Petrodirect: 5:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
Both

(1) (Reply)

Us Based Capital Management Firm Seeks Investors For 1m Usd Or Shareholders Of 1 / 1 1/2 Plot Of Land For Sale @ Maryland / Need Ago? Get In Touch Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.