Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,034 members, 7,970,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 10:51 PM

COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) (92586 Views)

Nigeria Must Address Malnutrition, 2,400 Children Die Daily – UNICEF / COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours β€” Highest Single-Day Toll Globally / Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) by dynicks(m): 8:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
dalass:

May God's protection be on our friends and relatives in USA ... Amen!
Amen!!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) by Bevista: 8:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
sweetmelanin:
Exactly.
I'll send you a pm, if that's ok.
Re: COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) by InvertedHammer: 8:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
saajus:
I read the opposite online. I read they are even under reporting the death cases. They said ppl are dying of COVID-19 at home and nursing homes but not reported. CNN even confirmed that.
/
CNN is the last outlet to reference for credible reports. Go back to Y2K and Carmageddon and see how they created mass hysteria while facts pointed to the contrary. Trump may be crazy but I hold the same opinion about CNN.

\
Re: COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
LordAdam16:

I see you're a reasonable guy, so I'll be detailed to avoid misinterpretation.

The
As for my writing, it's a perk of managing a marketing agency targeting the US market.

-Lord
Wow!!!
U are clever, brilliant and intelligent,
A huge sigh of relief from low IQ comments I constantly had to contend with on this forum in recent times.
Re: COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) by naijaman2225(m): 8:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
salford1:

Is Trump encouraging them? He is only concerned about the coming election.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/493923-illinois-governor-trump-encouraging-stay-at-home-protests-is-fomenting
'ENCOURAGING' IS NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO DESCRIBE TRUMP'S ACTIONS. HE IS INSTIGATING THEM. AN AMERICAN PRESIDENT INSTIGATING HIS FELLOW CITIZENS TO TAKE ACTIONS HAZARDOUS TO THEIR LIVES. WHEN, BY THE GRACE OF GOD, THIS NIGHTMARE IS OVER TWO PERSONS WOULD BE ESPECIALLY CALLED OUT FOR THEIR DERELICTION OF DUTY: PRESIDENT XI OF CHINA AND PRESIDENT TRUMP OF THE UNITED STATES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) by juman(m): 8:33pm On Apr 22, 2020
Secretly in my mind, I dey thank God that corona didnt happen during obama time.

Just imaging if half of this number die of infectious disease during his time, what would the world be saying about him?
Re: COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) by naijaman2225(m): 8:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
Bagehot:

Alternative view-point: Could it be that the non-lock-down countries aggressively implemented contact-tracing and their citizens were smart enough to embrace social distancing early?
DON'T MIND THOSE DELUSIONAL TRUMPNUTS. YOU WOULD THINK THAT EVEN WITH THE LITTLE WE HAVE EXPERIENCED IN NIGERIA THEY WOULD COME TO THEIR SENSES.
Re: COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) by pacespot(m): 8:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
America is firmly positioned to exceed 100,000 deaths in this pandemic, now closing 50k deaths with over 800k sick people. We thought Italy was the epicenter, now we know Italy was just a child play compared to America

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) by naijaman2225(m): 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
[quote author=tescoman90 post=88734708]

I get you sir but don't tell me corona death rate in USA was caused by him.
If I may ask what are the Democrate doing during this time?
What is Nacy pelosi doing this time?
Why is it that the most hit and affected region in USA are govern by Democrate.?

Less I forget did you know that when the covid pandemic start the Democrat leader went on vacation n when it worsen she was active on twitter while enjoying the vacation.

Trump is still the Man for the job, he loves his people, the life of the american citizens means a lot to him[/quote

NANCY PELOSI IS A LAWMAKER, NOT THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. IT IS THE DUTY OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES TO ORGANIZE RESOURCES TO COMBAT A PANDEMIC AND THAT PRESIDENT IS TRUMP.
LET ME REMIND YOU THAT OBAMA FACED 4 GLOBAL HEALTH PANDEMICS AS PRESIDENT WITH APLOMB AND WITHOUT NECESSARILY ENGAGING IN TWITTER WARS WITH POLITICAL OPPONENTS, REAL OR IMAGINED.
TRUMP DOES NOT LOVE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. HE ONLY LOVE HIMSELF. HE IS THE FIRST NARCISSIST-IN-CHIEF OF THE UNITED STATES.
Re: COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) by doggedfighter(f): 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
gretblue:

That's the irony of life. Those presently in the moque now , would have preferred 2 yrs lockdown to this permanent moque lockdown
Well said my brother.
Re: COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
peacettw:
With the ongoing protests fuelled by Trump advocating for the lockdown to be quashed, I fear that many more will die before Trump gathers sense.

I dont see Trump surviving this politically
My thoughts too
I expect the numbers to trickle in more since some people are defying the lockdown over there.

Trump na yeye man.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) by jaxxy(m): 9:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
ValCon888:
That's over 100 deaths in an hour. And many of these guys are still protesting against being on the lockdown.

They fail to understand that the lockdown isn't just about them. It's about staying safe to ensure that they don't infect people who may be vulnerable to the disease.

People don't know that fear and state of mind also affects the recovery of patients. The US health system wasn't prepared for this and they said it from the beginning even though they saw it coming. Trump had his faults bt then this is way too much deaths.

May God help them get through this.
Re: COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) by KenModi(m): 9:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
planetx:
Wash it away not kill it, how can you kill something that is non living.

A virus is non-living?? Then how and why does it move, multiply and infect the human body?

Your secondary school biology teacher needs to be arrested and jailed for a long time.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) by MansoryMX(m): 9:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
lapazi:
If truely man is behind this pandemic, it’s really a sorry case, because this is worse than a world war!

You nova even see death self. People who experienced world war 1&2 and the dreaded Spanish Flu will tell you what death is.
Re: COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) by lookingfly: 9:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
ogawriter:
My prayer is that they should find a cure quickly before Nigeria's case blows out of proportion.
the same Nigeria that some people are saying yet to be produced vaccines is already 666?
Re: COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) by lookingfly: 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
juman:
Secretly in my mind, I dey thank God that corona didnt happen during obama time.

Just imaging if half of this number died of infection disease during his time, what would the world be saying about him?

Antichrist!!!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) by DabFrankNG: 9:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
lapazi:
This is worse than a world war!
It's a world war waged with a biological weapon; far more deadlier than arms and nuclear weapons.
Re: COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) by lapazi(m): 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
mvem:
world war 2 killed 45 million +....this has killed about 170,000 , less than what malaria kills every year in Africa

Understand my context before quoting- I said if this is truely manmade

Meaning without outrightly waging a war someone/group/nation has caused a pandemic that is claiming lives at an astronomical scale!
Re: COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) by mvem(m): 10:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
lapazi:

Understand my context before quoting- I said if this is truely manmade

Meaning without outrightly waging a war someone/group/nation has caused a pandemic that is claiming lives at an astronomical scale!

alright...sorry for misunderstanding
Re: COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
Norabay:
i pray non of us should experience this.

Amen but most of you guyz on nairaland are ungrateful bunch, you complain about almost everything and always covet US and other countries without known that every nations on earth are going through something. The more you look ,the less you see.
Re: COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) by Digmygold: 11:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
This is horrible and some dumb heads are still protesting against the lockdown directive. Sad.
Re: COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) by BruncleZuma: 12:31am On Apr 23, 2020
tescoman90:
@explorer please add in to your covik news grin

It should be noticed that the election is getting closer n you guys must know that the leftist or democrat are doing anything to create panic n dent the effort of Trump,.
You should know that the leftist owns virtually all media in the USA. And they are trying to push the "mailing -in- vote system" and one way to do so is to create panic among citizens not to come out n vote.
Please I implore you to take any news you get with an Eagle Eye. For example try n check the source or Author ......... Check for any statistical data from a reliable source.

Thank you

Sometimes I wonder what planet some of you exist in.
Re: COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) by BruncleZuma: 12:33am On Apr 23, 2020
Fhemmmy:

That image is false, there has NOT been a day that USA lost up to 3000 per day

https://www.newsweek.com/us-coronavirus-deaths-per-day-1498986
Re: COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) by BruncleZuma: 12:42am On Apr 23, 2020
saajus:
If Trump US opening up boomerangs, there is blood in his hands o.
They shouldn't be even talking of opening anything for now. People are dying for Christ sake

That guy (Trump) does not accept any form of responsibility for any of his failed actions; his base will still support him. Look round NL, you'd even find his supporters who are Africans; the oxymoronic nature of it still baffles me.

Some of those who are clamouring for the country (America) to be reopened are not doing so to go to work, they just want to get pedicure and some other wasteful services that are contact intensive.

The others who are lobbying for the reopening will not be exposed in anyway to the pandemic as they own industries, businesses and factories. They care about their bottom line.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
And trump just open some parts of the country shocked

The man closed it down. The people started protesting.

Its obvious lots of Americans are willing to die.

He gave them money, gave them freedom to go buy food and drug. They still insisted they needed their Total freedom despite seeing thousands dying everyday.

Smh
Re: COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) by BruncleZuma: 12:46am On Apr 23, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

The man closed it down. The people started protesting.

Its obvious lots of Americans are willing to die.

He gave them money, gave them freedom to go buy food and drug. They still insisted they needed their Total freedom despite seeing thousands dying everyday.

Smh

The clown wants to open the country and has been encouraging the protest; just like his fellow clown in Brazil.
Re: COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) by sprints1: 1:08am On Apr 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
And trump just open some parts of the country shocked
na old people dey die pass and his country' economy is about to sink..and democrats are happy about this bevause they enjoy seeing trump fail. It is understandable to a president to make rash decisions in situation like this when hope is far from home and has been sent to galaxy by the guardians we hope covid 19 is not the end game that will snap us into oblivion.
Re: COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) by richeeyo(m): 1:41am On Apr 23, 2020
seankafor:
How many did 9/11 attack kill for USA sef undecided

Make I see how dem go play this one out after all these
Bro if they fault China for this, do you think the west would just sit and watch
Re: COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:23am On Apr 23, 2020
kalvoken:
Two thins are involved in this Pandemic.

Either the world powers decided to de-populate the whole world by inventing this Armageddon virus

Or this is just a power tussle between them world powers.

For over 3 to 4 months now and no one has been able to come up with the cure for this thing? Come on, there is more to this.

It is hard to get a cure for viral diseases.

In short, you can't really cure a viral disease.

Till today, AIDS has no cure. Ebola too has no cure.
Re: COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) by Bahamas95(m): 2:58am On Apr 23, 2020
Oh God abeg nor allow this virus enter Nigeria, almost or everybody go just die finish.

Re: COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:51am On Apr 23, 2020
kalvoken:
Two thins are involved in this Pandemic.

Either the world powers decided to de-populate the whole world by inventing this Armageddon virus

Or this is just a power tussle between them world powers.

For over 3 to 4 months now and no one has been able to come up with the cure for this thing? Come on, there is more to this.
So you think cures are produced in 3 to 4 months?
Re: COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) by Otebele911: 4:20am On Apr 23, 2020
Only you can do what no man can do Lord...
Luke 18:27;" What is impossible with man, is possible with God..." Make the impossibility possible Lord... Heal the world. Mercy Jesus, mercy Lord.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) / This Indian Man Has Not Bathed In 22 Years (Pix) / Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.