Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,922 members, 7,938,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 12:12 PM

"My Ring Is Still Here, Nothing Is Happening To Gedoni &I"- Bbnaija Khafi Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Ring Is Still Here, Nothing Is Happening To Gedoni &I"- Bbnaija Khafi Reacts (961 Views)

Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead / BBNaija: Khafi Reacts To "Sack" Rumors "Met Police Expecting Me Back At Work" / "Don't Copy My Ring"- Davido Flaunt Bunch Of Dollar Bills, Acquires Diamond Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Ring Is Still Here, Nothing Is Happening To Gedoni &I"- Bbnaija Khafi Reacts by MsDoris(f): 9:52am On Apr 22, 2020
"My Ring Is Still Here, Nothing Is Happening To Gedoni And I" - BBnaija Khafi Reacts Breakup Rumour (Video)
Reacting to rumour that her engagement with fellow reality star and lover, Gedoni, might have hit the rocks, Ex BBNaija housemate, Khafi, has come out to debunk rumour, stating that the two were still together.

In recent times, there have been speculations that the upcoming marriage between Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem stars, Gedoni Akpata and Kafayat Kareem aka Khafi, after the 30 year old was spotted several times without her engagement ring on.

The former UK metropolitan Police who took to her insta live story to chat with fans addressed the issue after she spotted another follower asking her same question about her union with Gedoni in the comment section.

She burst out, saying that nothing will happen to she and Gedoni, her ring is not going anywhere and more.

Watch video here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/04/my-ring-is-still-here-nothing-is.html

Re: "My Ring Is Still Here, Nothing Is Happening To Gedoni &I"- Bbnaija Khafi Reacts by Millenniumlady(f): 9:53am On Apr 22, 2020
Girl you guys can have a private ceremony if he refuses then break up with him
Re: "My Ring Is Still Here, Nothing Is Happening To Gedoni &I"- Bbnaija Khafi Reacts by OKorowanta: 10:09am On Apr 22, 2020
Shuo!
So she has turned ex-police woman?
Haa!
Re: "My Ring Is Still Here, Nothing Is Happening To Gedoni &I"- Bbnaija Khafi Reacts by Sucremamito1: 11:48am On Apr 22, 2020
So this is news

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover Ride By Herself (video) / Facts To Know About The Yoruba Actress Funmi Awelewa, Aka 'morili' / Please Marry A Good Wife - Man Advises As His Wife Pays Their House Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.