Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,281 members, 7,881,051 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:32 AM

My Rituals Is Only On Movie Not For Real So Stop Sending Me Account Numbers-noll - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Rituals Is Only On Movie Not For Real So Stop Sending Me Account Numbers-noll (562 Views)

“nah For Film I Dey Do Money Ritual,stop Sending Me Account Numbers”–yul Edochie / Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos / Tboss: ''Stop Sending Me Your Manhood Pictures'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Rituals Is Only On Movie Not For Real So Stop Sending Me Account Numbers-noll by Deloversbed(m): 10:25am On Apr 22, 2020
A popular Nigeria Nollywood actor who is well known for his generosity on social media has urged with the Nigerians to stop sending him account numbers saying that even he himself is being affected by the lockdown order.

The actor who started what he called 'A Giveaway' due to lockdown said that even though he is not the richest but there are people he is better than.

The lockdown order which was announced by the First Citizen of Nigeria his Excellency president Buhari and some state Governors in prevention to further spread of the Covid-19 Pandemic.

The Nollywood Star whose identity was given as Yul Edochie who took after his father's profession said that Some people are still sending their account numbers to him despite the fact that this lockdown has lasted for 3 weeks without work.

The young actor said that despite the fact he is known for...continue reading @ https://www.deloversbed.com/2020/04/my-rituals-is-only-on-movie-not-for.html?m=1

Re: My Rituals Is Only On Movie Not For Real So Stop Sending Me Account Numbers-noll by DabuIIIT: 10:28am On Apr 22, 2020
We know topping the list of people sending him their account digits are structures de la coneheads

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Rituals Is Only On Movie Not For Real So Stop Sending Me Account Numbers-noll by olamidedivotee: 10:39am On Apr 22, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Davido Is Set To Release A Massive Collaboration With Nicki Minaj / Davido Snubs A Fan Hailing Him On Instagram Live Video (watch Video). / Singer, Tiwa Savage Speaks Out On Suffering From Anxiety Disorder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.