Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,443 members, 7,884,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:27 PM

Not For Kids 18+ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Not For Kids 18+ (191 Views)

What Are The Best Hobbies For Kids? / Top 10 Programming Schools For Kids In Nigeria / Best Balance Bikes For Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not For Kids 18+ by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 22, 2020
so the lockdown got me like this on 420/day “I wander to the bathroom in the middle of the night to pee and find my two roommates in the tub, splashing around and making out. At first I’m stunned and they are too, and then one of them casually invites me to join. I don’t even like my roommates but I don’t think twice about saying ‘yes.’ I strip out of my blue nightgown and hop right in, offering up my body for a party like it’s nbd, even though none of us are lesbians and we all have serious boyfriends. We start handling each other’s breasts and kissing each other and fooling around like we do it on the regular. Then we take it to my bedroom and really go at it with vibrators and dildos and a sexy swing that magically appears in the corner until the sun came up.. part 2
Re: Not For Kids 18+ by harqinhola(m): 11:40am On Apr 22, 2020
ifykris22:
so the lockdown got me like this on 420/day “I wander to the bathroom in the middle of the night to pee and find my two roommates in the tub, splashing around and making out. At first I’m stunned and they are too, and then one of them casually invites me to join. I don’t even like my roommates but I don’t think twice about saying ‘yes.’ I strip out of my blue nightgown and hop right in, offering up my body for a party like it’s nbd, even though none of us are lesbians and we all have serious boyfriends. We start handling each other’s breasts and kissing each other and fooling around like we do it on the regular. Then we take it to my bedroom and really go at it with vibrators and dildos and a sexy swing that magically appears in the corner until the sun came up.. part 2

Freaky Freaky , you're doing well . Ooin

(1) (Reply)

TOP 9 Best ''PC'' Games Of All Time 2020�� � / Kaduna Governor Extends Lockdown By 30 Days / Everything You Should Know About Trump Tower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.