Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,335 members, 7,923,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 05:43 AM

Felix Just Sold His Properties Just To Join This Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Felix Just Sold His Properties Just To Join This Business (601 Views)

I Just Sold Two Ai Chatbot For $500 Each / Get To Know The Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Just Sold His Company For $12.5bn! / Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Felix Just Sold His Properties Just To Join This Business by naijatalkboard: 12:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
Felix never foresee the lock as a result of the corona virus pandemic would persist for long this and with the daily increases in cases nationwide, he is now hopeless of his condition.
When I saw him few days ago, as he was narrating his story, I so much pitied him and pitied him the more, when he told me he begged his neighbor for food that morning and he gave him a noodle, which they eat together, can you imagine, there is hunger in the land.

There was nothing I could do for him but gave him the assurance of hope after telling him about the newest online business in town, that only cost 1,000 Naira to start and earn above 200,000monthly with no stress>>>>>>
Find out more for yourself with this link if your are serious:>>>https:///gKMzbVs
Re: Felix Just Sold His Properties Just To Join This Business by naijatalkboard: 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
Find out more for yourself with this link if your are serious:>>>https:///gKMzbVs
Re: Felix Just Sold His Properties Just To Join This Business by naijatalkboard: 12:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
want me to beg you before you help yourself

(1) (Reply)

Distribute Your Flyers, Stickers And Any Sort In Lagos Now / A Reliable Partner Urgently Needed For Auction Cars Importation Business / How To Make Money With Clickfunnels In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.