Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,970 members, 7,886,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 01:18 PM

The Dark Space! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dark Space! (151 Views)

The Dark Agenda Of The Big Brother Show - A Concerned Opinion / I Love Been In The Dark / The Dark Secrets Behind The Pope’s Audience Hall (it’s A Giant Reptilian) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Dark Space! by Faithfulwrites2(f): 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
Source: https://www.faithfulwrites.com

I felt my legs rub his in a sharp way, it sent messages to my brain, the scent of his perfume so exhaliting, reminding me of the past.

But that wasn’t it for me at that time, there’s this thought I needed answers to.

‘Why is so dark in here?’ I asked.

‘Why wouldn’t it be?’ I heard a still voice in front of me that could send shivers.

‘Turn on the light, I think I need to check my phone to check time’ I responded

‘That wouldn’t be possible, you are here now’ I heard again

Well, I realised later; that’s how a moving car works- without lights on inside but using the headlights to see.

But why is that? Why can’t the lights inside the car be switched on and the headlight outside be on? Why can’t the headlight of the car be off and since it’s the driver that needs to see the road, the lights inside gives sight too?

It dawned on me when my spiritual sense lightened up that one eye has to give way for one when you want to see far and you are moving

Driving through the journey of this life, you have to see through the headlights, one of its benefit is to not cause a distraction or accident for you.

Who is the headlights? Jesus Christ!

You can’t choose to open your eyes, your desires and wants on how your life should be and see through God’s eye, it looks like a dark space but let Jesus be your light that guides you.

As drivers trusts the headlights of their cars even though they hardly see what’s going on in their cars, fix your eyes on Christ too.

All cars on the highway especially in the nights are dark inside but all having their headlights on. It can’t be only me that have noticed that.

Some of us after praying will want to open one eyes, do some ‘pressing the button’ just because we have believed ‘heaven helps those who helps themselves’ even though you have prayed and read it that ‘your help comes from God who made heaven and earth’.

You might not see through the process, it’s dark inside of you, the situation seems dark, God is your light and he is journeying you aright.

Do you need to discern the right way to go, how to navigate through life? Look through the eyes of Christ and you’ll get to a safe place.

Like, comment(I want to hear from you)

Thank you for reading.

Read more posts from www.faithfulwrites.com

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Pastor TB Joshua Prophesying The Current Global Crisis & Pandemics / If You Would Be Rich, Pray! / Praise The Lord, Hallelujah, Amen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.