Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,976 members, 7,942,487 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:02 AM

Ministry Of Education Releases Circular For Schools To Resume November 2020 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ministry Of Education Releases Circular For Schools To Resume November 2020 (10000 Views)

Over 80 Schools To Celebrate Wole Soyinka At 90 / Cross River Public Schools To Resume June 16 As Government Mass Produces PPE / Federal Ministry Of Education Releases 2018 Admission List For Unity Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministry Of Education Releases Circular For Schools To Resume November 2020 by BrutalLafamilia: 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
Fake news, I called the minister today he said nothing like that.
Prechgold1180:
[b][Primary secondary and higher institution to resume schooling activities November 2020
A circular was release by the ministry of education to this effect

Ever since I saw this several questions has been coming up
For those of us in higher institution does this mean that our house rents are going to waste

Are are we going to meet up
No service this year
No more exam or so

This is so going to affect everybody
Re: Ministry Of Education Releases Circular For Schools To Resume November 2020 by Prechgold1180(m): 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
Fortune118005:
What of higher institution? undecided cry
check my last upload
Re: Ministry Of Education Releases Circular For Schools To Resume November 2020 by Prechgold1180(m): 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
BrutalLafamilia:
Fake news, I called the minister today he said nothing like that.
check my last post
Re: Ministry Of Education Releases Circular For Schools To Resume November 2020 by farem: 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
Prechgold1180:
[b][Primary secondary and higher institution to resume schooling activities November 2020

For those of us in higher institution does this mean that our house rents are going to waste

No service this year
No more exam or so

Don't want to comment on the veracity of this your supposed circular. Rather, I want to ask you ;
Would you have rather be released to enjoy and experience your above-mentioned heavenly blessing and come back home in a bodybag?
I am sure you wouldn't. So be patient.
Re: Ministry Of Education Releases Circular For Schools To Resume November 2020 by Prechgold1180(m): 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
farem:

Don't want to commit on the veracity of this your supposed circular. Rather, I want to ask you ;
Would you have rather be released to enjoy and experience your above-mentioned heavenly blessing and come back home in a bodybag?
I am sure you wouldn't. So be patient.

Re: Ministry Of Education Releases Circular For Schools To Resume November 2020 by LOVEGINO(m): 7:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
Emmaxy9:
Scam
scam+
Re: Ministry Of Education Releases Circular For Schools To Resume November 2020 by Ooap(m): 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lie Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Ministry Of Education Releases Circular For Schools To Resume November 2020 by Fuckallmods: 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
Please take note

1 Like

Re: Ministry Of Education Releases Circular For Schools To Resume November 2020 by Alfredmarshal(m): 8:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
Hmmmm Las Las schools don go indefinite strike with style
Re: Ministry Of Education Releases Circular For Schools To Resume November 2020 by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
Dem for kukuma leave am till nxt year abi year never finished 4 nov ni

Re: Ministry Of Education Releases Circular For Schools To Resume November 2020 by Mkayfrenzy(m): 9:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
Prechgold1180:
The information above has been declared fake by the ministry of education
this one sef is fake angry
Re: Ministry Of Education Releases Circular For Schools To Resume November 2020 by Airoflaw(m): 10:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
November is feking long

Re: Ministry Of Education Releases Circular For Schools To Resume November 2020 by pek(m): 11:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
Prechgold1180:

No service this year
No more exam or so

If by mere reading the first paragraph you and your colleagues couldn't deduce that it is fake, then I weep for you all. Better concentrate on your studies cause it is obvious you are far from it.
Re: Ministry Of Education Releases Circular For Schools To Resume November 2020 by Auxigen(m): 2:25am On Apr 23, 2020
Use your head.

Re: Ministry Of Education Releases Circular For Schools To Resume November 2020 by SHABASHA(f): 10:09am On Apr 23, 2020
THIS INFORMATION SEEMS TO BE TRUE .OOOO..
Re: Ministry Of Education Releases Circular For Schools To Resume November 2020 by Freelane33(m): 4:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
Really ?
Ancientbeing:
F*ck School, school
na scam. Focus on
hustle and live long
like Enoch

F*ck it hard. ..

(1) (2) (Reply)

JAMB Fixes 11th April For UTME Exam / 10 Most Muscular Dogs Breeds In The World / NNPC/SNEPCO Scholarship Past Questions & Answers 2000 - 2021 PDF Updated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.