Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,939 members, 7,873,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

Trump Instructs US Navy To Shoot Down Iranian Gunboats If They Harass US Ships - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Instructs US Navy To Shoot Down Iranian Gunboats If They Harass US Ships (63318 Views)

Israel Vows 'Stronger Response' After Shooting Down Iranian Drones And Missiles / US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles / Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Instructs US Navy To Shoot Down Iranian Gunboats If They Harass US Ships by GamalNasser: 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

You are just jumping forward and forward, I keep countering you and you have entered Obama.
You can believe all you want, but the fact remains that Trump inherited a growing economy from Obama.

Abeg go and take a seat ,you know why you hate Trump ..Now that you people ventilator ventilator theory has been bursted left right and centre what is the next propaganda .. better watch the video of your useless Obama giving Trump jobs cheesy cheesy.. Obama that allowed ISIS kill a whole ambassador after raping him and then drag his body through the street .. just imagine if that happened under Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqzoO-Hu1mk

Re: Trump Instructs US Navy To Shoot Down Iranian Gunboats If They Harass US Ships by enemyofprogress: 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
Trump my main man, you better pass seun, mynd44, lalasticlala, ishilove and even dominique
Re: Trump Instructs US Navy To Shoot Down Iranian Gunboats If They Harass US Ships by Nairalandmonika: 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
GamalNasser:

Abeg go and take a seat ,you know why you hate Trump ..Now that you people ventilator ventilator theory has been bursted left right and centre what is the next propaganda .. better watch the video of your useless Obama giving Trump jobs cheesy cheesy.. Obama that allowed ISIS kill a whole ambassador after raping him and then drag his body through the street .. just imagine if that happened under Trump
See your problem, u politicise everything. When u don't even have a reasonable argument u start jumping from post to post. Now u have entered terrosim from covid 19.
I don't arguing with u, u don't have any thing to say again.

1 Like

Re: Trump Instructs US Navy To Shoot Down Iranian Gunboats If They Harass US Ships by GamalNasser: 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

See your problem, u politicise everything. When u don't even have a reasonable argument u start jumping from post to post. Now u have entered terrosim from covid 19.
I don't arguing with u, u don't have any thing to say again.

As a matter of honor I try not argue with a Buharist... You shamelessly support a failed Buhari that hasn't achieved a single thing just because you think he is propagating Islam and you hate Trump because he put a stop to ISIS islamic agenda ..I see through all of you , abeg go and seat down I am also done here with U
Re: Trump Instructs US Navy To Shoot Down Iranian Gunboats If They Harass US Ships by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
GamalNasser:

Abeg I don't have time to be arguing with any fan of Islamic radicalism , please channel your issue to S audi Arabia and leave America alone .

Some of you american wannabes can be so senseless truly ! So in your feeble mind anybody that criticises Trump and his cowboy policies is a fan of Islamic radicalism or whatever ?

You should be more concerned about Nigeria and Buhari rather than trying to be more american than George Washington. Trump even spends billions of dollars to protect Saudi Arabia you love to hate so much !

1 Like

Re: Trump Instructs US Navy To Shoot Down Iranian Gunboats If They Harass US Ships by wunmi590(m): 10:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
Niom:

Is it washable & reusable? Reach e on WhatsApp via my signature

Yes it is
Re: Trump Instructs US Navy To Shoot Down Iranian Gunboats If They Harass US Ships by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lostz:
I didn't backtracked idiot.
read my first comment.

most war front soldiers always end up with one form of brain injury or the other.
brain injury does not equate the life of soldiers
Shi-t head,there is no way you can change the fact.Brain injury maybe common, but the one in the U.S base was totally cause by Iran bombardment, trying to twist the fact only make you sound like the fo-ol that you clearly are.

1 Like

Re: Trump Instructs US Navy To Shoot Down Iranian Gunboats If They Harass US Ships by NnaNna4(m): 10:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
Tissaia:
Awesome Ipob Messiah av spoken

Iran Navy will be wiped out soon

Anyways How exactly does one "shoot down" a boat? Will he sink Iranian aircraft, too?

Cute profile picture
Re: Trump Instructs US Navy To Shoot Down Iranian Gunboats If They Harass US Ships by GamalNasser: 10:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Some of you american wannabes can be so senseless truly ! So in your feeble mind anybody that criticises Trump and his cowboy policies is a fan of Islamic radicalism or whatever ?

You should be more concerned about Nigeria and Buhari rather than trying to be more american than George Washington. Trump even spends billions of dollars to protect Saudi Arabia you love to hate so much !

Are you not a Muslim?
Re: Trump Instructs US Navy To Shoot Down Iranian Gunboats If They Harass US Ships by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
GamalNasser:

Are you not a Muslim?

Are you not a Nigerian kiddo ?
Re: Trump Instructs US Navy To Shoot Down Iranian Gunboats If They Harass US Ships by sylife(m): 12:17am On Apr 23, 2020
pasumaWONDER:
i smell war!!!

See my signature for important info
make e
We finish this one way we dey first.
Re: Trump Instructs US Navy To Shoot Down Iranian Gunboats If They Harass US Ships by afrikanns: 12:21am On Apr 23, 2020
beamtopola:

You speak with your anus. What happens when the second in command of Iran was killed?

you th st speak with empty skull, a lot happened ,find out from Google and you shall know.

1 Like

Re: Trump Instructs US Navy To Shoot Down Iranian Gunboats If They Harass US Ships by youngc237: 1:44am On Apr 23, 2020
enemona90:
Trump and Hitler I don't know who has strong mind. Iranians too should calm down
well Iran has-been harassing our naval ships for a while
Re: Trump Instructs US Navy To Shoot Down Iranian Gunboats If They Harass US Ships by Sailorsoldier1: 4:44am On Apr 23, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
I believe this is only an attempt to keep their enemy at bay. Just to let them know the environment is not conducive for them

In a nutshell:
And the Last time I checked, it is called security measure!

Anyway, I will Design a company Logo for 2k Only or Website for your Product or Company. Info below
Can u design a new Iranian Navy Logo with those dancing Ghanian undertakers carrying a coffin on it? How much will dat be ?
Re: Trump Instructs US Navy To Shoot Down Iranian Gunboats If They Harass US Ships by onadana: 4:52am On Apr 23, 2020
Eteka1:
Iran would return the favour by sinking a frigate or two.

Exactly, the excuse the Americans want to pick a fight with Iran.

Iran's economy cannot sustain a war.
Re: Trump Instructs US Navy To Shoot Down Iranian Gunboats If They Harass US Ships by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 23, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:

Shi-t head,there is no way you can change the fact.Brain injury maybe common, but the one in the U.S base was totally cause by Iran bombardment, trying to twist the fact only make you sound like the fo-ol that you clearly are.

you can even read and understand
Re: Trump Instructs US Navy To Shoot Down Iranian Gunboats If They Harass US Ships by ozone4oz(m): 6:34am On Apr 23, 2020
Making america great again
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please ARM URSELF WITH HAND SANITIZER AND FACE MASK. REMEMBER MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING
THEY ARE SUPER EASY TO MAKE. You can easily to one yourself

HAND SANITIZER
Watch the videos on this youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeEnwC1zz4MCXVlYzJ2SCuw/
To learn how to make alcohol based hand sanitizer as recommended by WHO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93eWEg1iqjQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE2mbFa44vA

HOME MADE FACE MASKS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp0tAwjum5k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo31wOAkbOQ
Re: Trump Instructs US Navy To Shoot Down Iranian Gunboats If They Harass US Ships by DrMuzungu(m): 7:00am On Apr 23, 2020
So you come miles from Iranian territorial waters and Iranians are the problem? As if US would not do the same if Iranians come to few miles away from NYC, LA or drop anchors in the Gulf of Mexico.
Re: Trump Instructs US Navy To Shoot Down Iranian Gunboats If They Harass US Ships by Dannyneme: 8:20am On Apr 23, 2020
Na so �
Re: Trump Instructs US Navy To Shoot Down Iranian Gunboats If They Harass US Ships by afrikanns: 8:23am On Apr 23, 2020
bigfish3k:

Yes they retaliated by shooting at empty Iraqi bases and also shooting down a civilian Ukrainian aircraft killing Iranian citizens

What a dumb retaliation

Go do your findings, Iran attacked the bases with American soldiers and many were wounded. It really affected them badly.I don't wanna talk to much here Mr.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Instructs US Navy To Shoot Down Iranian Gunboats If They Harass US Ships by Nairalandmonika: 10:07am On Apr 23, 2020
GamalNasser:

As a matter of honor I try not argue with a Buharist... You shamelessly support a failed Buhari that hasn't achieved a single thing just because you think he is propagating Islam and you hate Trump because he put a stop to ISIS islamic agenda ..I see through all of you , abeg go and seat down I am also done here with U
I keep saying it, u are not intelligent, u just politicise everything, instead of trying to be logical and reasonable, so because I don't support Trump, I am now a buharist. Just take u time and go through all my comments on nairaland, I have never for once supported buhari. There's little difference between buhari and Trump. Buhari is dumb and lifeless, while Trump is just dumb.

I am way bigger than being a religious tribal bigot like you. Bye.

1 Like

Re: Trump Instructs US Navy To Shoot Down Iranian Gunboats If They Harass US Ships by toxtimmy: 10:15am On Apr 23, 2020
Derrinclay:

Do u know history at all? Do you know about pearl harbour, go and do your research.however iam not in support of any violence against any nation am just stating facts ,the whole persian gulf is a TNT ready to explode.

What has pearl harbour got to do with this?... Or do you condone using nuclear weapons?... Why is the Persian Gulf a tnt? Has Iran ever attacked anybody or country? Do you know how old is Iran?... Do you know Iran existed before the USA?

Again you watch too many Rambo movies... You've been subconsciously hypnotized to believe America your father and mother combined.

To conclude if war happens between Iran and America .... Guess who will first use a nuclear option?

Bottom line is I want and wish the world peace... No bullying irrespective of anything... Just live and let's live alone and in peace.
Re: Trump Instructs US Navy To Shoot Down Iranian Gunboats If They Harass US Ships by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 23, 2020
toxtimmy:

What has pearl harbour got to do with this?... Or do you condone using nuclear weapons?... Why is the Persian Gulf a tnt? Has Iran ever attacked anybody or country? Do you know how old is Iran?... Do you know Iran existed before the USA?

Again you watch too many Rambo movies... You've been subconsciously hypnotized to believe America your father and mother combined.

To conclude if war happens between Iran and America .... Guess who will first use a nuclear option?

Bottom line is I want and wish the world peace... No bullying irrespective of anything... Just live and let's live alone and in peace.
Lol Rambo movies,I don't think I have watched any.
Iran existed as Persia in ancient times,as a matter of fact they used to be the world supper power. The fact that they existed be4 US doesn't make them any stronger,or does it? Every super power has its time,once that time has past another one fills its place. Iran cannot directly harm US ,they do proxy wars,whh is the most common war ,they support terrorist to attack US facilities, that is all. What am saying is if Iran attacked US first ,killing its soldiers then Iran will regret it.the Persian golf is a TNT ready to explode because of the tension there,between the US and Iran ,it can spark a waR.pearl harbor has everything to do with this,because America made a statement that any attack on america will be met with deadly force. Am not in support of any,but I study history,because history often repeats itself.
Re: Trump Instructs US Navy To Shoot Down Iranian Gunboats If They Harass US Ships by bigfish3k: 12:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
afrikanns:

Go do your findings, Iran attacked the bases with American soldiers and many were wounded. It really affected them badly.I don't wanna talk to much here Mr.

i have concluded my findings:
no US soldier was wounded
no US soldier was killed
only US infrastructure in Iraqi soil was destroyed- its even the duty of Iraqis to protect foreign infrastructure and lives on its soil
US soldiers only suffered psychological trauma

oya, i am waiting for your evidence to show how many US soldiers got injured
again, why would do u not want to talk much on something u are very sure of
Re: Trump Instructs US Navy To Shoot Down Iranian Gunboats If They Harass US Ships by bigfish3k: 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
DrMuzungu:
So you come miles from Iranian territorial waters and Iranians are the problem? As if US would not do the same if Iranians come to few miles away from NYC, LA or drop anchors in the Gulf of Mexico.

US is the world police and nothing iran can do about it
US should be checkmating all these terrorist countries for a safer world

u all have seen what ur support for China has caused the world... A CORONA VIRUS
Re: Trump Instructs US Navy To Shoot Down Iranian Gunboats If They Harass US Ships by oxiide22(m): 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
Tissaia:
toh
Assalamu alaikum warahmatullah how are you doing my dear? how's the preparation for the Ramadan fast? Allahumma balligna ramadana bil eeman
Re: Trump Instructs US Navy To Shoot Down Iranian Gunboats If They Harass US Ships by Superjazz: 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
Derrinclay:
cry
You are right in saying that,but the truth of the matter is Russia has more nukes than the US OFFICIALLY ,and if war brakes out between Russian and the us ,the nukes in this two countries is enough to kill the whole world 7 times over and the nukes will still remain,let's not pray for any war
U are right.i will only fear if reckless action from China and Russia drags America into an armed conflict there are so many scenerios that can lead to this na coro just put everything for pending grin it would be brief clash but very very hot and bloody Las Las china and Russia sense go enter normal mode as 4 Iran Dem be soldier ant grin grin
Re: Trump Instructs US Navy To Shoot Down Iranian Gunboats If They Harass US Ships by oxiide22(m): 6:05am On Apr 24, 2020
Tissaia:
toh
lots of love from your lover...
Re: Trump Instructs US Navy To Shoot Down Iranian Gunboats If They Harass US Ships by oxiide22(m): 9:48am On Apr 26, 2020
Tissaia:
toh
I can't wait to meet you
Re: Trump Instructs US Navy To Shoot Down Iranian Gunboats If They Harass US Ships by oxiide22(m): 10:49am On Apr 26, 2020
Tissaia:
toh
can I ask u sth?
Re: Trump Instructs US Navy To Shoot Down Iranian Gunboats If They Harass US Ships by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 21, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

Iran won't do that. The last time someone gave a similar order in Iran, they were using toothpick to pick pieces of his flesh in Iraq.

Iran is a smart and won't fall into this trap. Trump is playing reelection politics and seeing the damage his handling of the Coronavirus outbreak in the US is costing him political capital, he's trying to deflect attention and look for a scapegoat for Americans to pour their frustrations on.

Iran is a smart....

When you talk faster than your think...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) / South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" / US President-elect, Donald Trump’s Motorcade (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.