Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,923 members, 7,872,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

Comedian, I Go Dye, Donates His Mansion To Be Used As Isolation Center (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian, I Go Dye, Donates His Mansion To Be Used As Isolation Center (photos) (752 Views)

Lebron James Demolishes $37m Beverly Hills Mansion To Rebuild 'dream Home / E Don Happen! Covid-19 Patient Escapes From Isolation Center (photos) / Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian, I Go Dye, Donates His Mansion To Be Used As Isolation Center (photos) by Royalhignness: 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
Comedian, Francis Agoda aka I Go Dye, has announced plans to donate his mansion to the Federal government to be used as an Isolation center as the nation continues to battle the Coronavirus pandemic.

The comedian says he is worried by the increasing number of COVID19 cases recorded each day and as such, is donating his mansion as his own contribution towards the efforts of the government to control, prevent, isolate and treat those diagnosed or to be treated in future.

He also called on the Federal government to implement a two weeks total lockdown so as to curb the spread of the ravaging viral disease.

This will be the best song you’d listen to today: Gigi Lamayne – Stoners Prayer- Click Here

He wrote;

I’M DONATING MY NEW FAPOH ROYAL SEAL MANSION TO FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA TO USE IT AS AN ISOLATION CENTRE.

SEE PHOTOS

Re: Comedian, I Go Dye, Donates His Mansion To Be Used As Isolation Center (photos) by ignis: 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
Source ?
Re: Comedian, I Go Dye, Donates His Mansion To Be Used As Isolation Center (photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
Which source
Re: Comedian, I Go Dye, Donates His Mansion To Be Used As Isolation Center (photos) by Iyiataata92: 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
Source
Re: Comedian, I Go Dye, Donates His Mansion To Be Used As Isolation Center (photos) by Davash222(m): 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
ignis:
Source ?
Yam sauce or
Re: Comedian, I Go Dye, Donates His Mansion To Be Used As Isolation Center (photos) by BeStroNG(m): 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
Garri source
Re: Comedian, I Go Dye, Donates His Mansion To Be Used As Isolation Center (photos) by Realadey(m): 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
Good one there
Re: Comedian, I Go Dye, Donates His Mansion To Be Used As Isolation Center (photos) by Amotolongbo(f): 2:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
Hope this isn’t a comedy o!

Cos hardly would one know when a comedian is serious or not
Re: Comedian, I Go Dye, Donates His Mansion To Be Used As Isolation Center (photos) by Royalhignness: 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Hope this isn’t a comedy o!

Cos hardly would one know when a comedian is serious or not
Lol that's funny too
Re: Comedian, I Go Dye, Donates His Mansion To Be Used As Isolation Center (photos) by Righteousness89(m): 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
Awesome !

Good Understanding of life from the Comedian...

(1) (Reply)

Churches You Should Not Attend After Covid 19 Ends ,lady Exposes Reasons (video) / Awesome! Actress Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates Her Adorable Identical Twin Daughters / Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Replies Fan Who Asked If She Was Gay.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.