Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,809 members, 7,952,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 01:15 PM

"I'll Make Elrufai Immune Stronger Than The Global Economy" - Kemi Olunloyo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I'll Make Elrufai Immune Stronger Than The Global Economy" - Kemi Olunloyo (994 Views)

I'll Make Tinubu Envoy, Obi Trade Minister If I Become President - Prof Imumolen / Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group / Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'll Make Elrufai Immune Stronger Than The Global Economy" - Kemi Olunloyo by Atikuorbuhari: 2:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
The Nigerian journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has reacted to the Governor of Kaduna recovering from the Pandemic Corona virus.

She wrote...

"Governor El-Rufai recovers from #coronavirus and has tested NEGATIVE twice. I will be dishing out immune system boosters for him and other corona recovery patients.
Elrufai's immune system will be stronger than the global economy."

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2020/04/ill-make-elrufai-immune-stronger-than.html

Re: "I'll Make Elrufai Immune Stronger Than The Global Economy" - Kemi Olunloyo by Atikuorbuhari: 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2020

Re: "I'll Make Elrufai Immune Stronger Than The Global Economy" - Kemi Olunloyo by Davash222(m): 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
But the global economy is not even strong.
Re: "I'll Make Elrufai Immune Stronger Than The Global Economy" - Kemi Olunloyo by Tissaia(f): 2:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
Psycho

1 Like

Re: "I'll Make Elrufai Immune Stronger Than The Global Economy" - Kemi Olunloyo by NwaNimo1(m): 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
Hustler....
Re: "I'll Make Elrufai Immune Stronger Than The Global Economy" - Kemi Olunloyo by Faponmile(m): 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
This na toasting?

3 Likes

Re: "I'll Make Elrufai Immune Stronger Than The Global Economy" - Kemi Olunloyo by Ecbatana: 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
Awon milf
Re: "I'll Make Elrufai Immune Stronger Than The Global Economy" - Kemi Olunloyo by Area4Area: 3:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
This one doesn't know what it means about "leaving the stage when the ovation is loudest".

Her 5mins of fame has ended, let her crawl back to her cave make we hear word.
Re: "I'll Make Elrufai Immune Stronger Than The Global Economy" - Kemi Olunloyo by Corrinthians(m): 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
I'm here to read and laugh at the comments of pdp and ipob supporters. She was their hero a week ago but became a villain yesterday. cheesy

Like Kemi like Femi. Both ride the emotions of ipob like a rollercoaster. cool
Re: "I'll Make Elrufai Immune Stronger Than The Global Economy" - Kemi Olunloyo by Activistman(m): 3:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nonsense talk.
Re: "I'll Make Elrufai Immune Stronger Than The Global Economy" - Kemi Olunloyo by AgabaIDu2: 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
I'm here to read and laugh at the comments of pdp and ipob supporters. She was their hero a week ago but became a villain yesterday. cheesy

Like Kemi like Femi. Both ride the emotions of ipob like a rollercoaster. cool
[/s]
Re: "I'll Make Elrufai Immune Stronger Than The Global Economy" - Kemi Olunloyo by Cholls(m): 3:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
my brother the way Bello El-Rufai will be looking at this woman now

Re: "I'll Make Elrufai Immune Stronger Than The Global Economy" - Kemi Olunloyo by Gordieshegz(m): 4:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ha

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election Predictions / Pastor Adeboye, Governor Fayemi Meet In Ekiti (Photos) / Why So Much Tribal War On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.