Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,912 members, 7,890,019 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:32 AM

Michael Jackson's Daughter, Paris, To Star As Jesus In New Jesus Movie - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Michael Jackson's Daughter, Paris, To Star As Jesus In New Jesus Movie (699 Views)

Watch Scary Moment A Man Who Act As Jesus Christ Fell From His Cross (video) / Michael Job (Jesus In Kenya) Death Rumour / Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Jackson's Daughter, Paris, To Star As Jesus In New Jesus Movie by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
Paris Jackson to star as Jesus in upcoming movie alongside Bella Thorne
By Nate Day | Fox News

Paris Jackson is taking on a new role.

The 22-year-old daughter of Michael Jackson will play Jesus in the upcoming movie "Habit," which has already filmed and is currently in the post-production phase, the film's producer Donovan Leitch told Fox News.

Jackson's role as Jesus was not previously announced.

The film was directed by Janell Shirtcliff and written by Suki Kaiser.

Bella Thorne will appear alongside Jackson as a woman with a Jesus fetish who masquerades as a nun to escape a violent drug deal.

Leitch told Fox News that Jackson's Jesus "visits [Thorne's character] on a few different occasions."

The film is based on a story created by Shirtcliff and Libby Mintz. Mintz has a role in the movie as well, Leitch said.

Musicians Josie Ho, Gavin Rossdale, Jamie Hince and Alison Mosshart will also appear in the film, as will model Andreja Pejic.

Leitch said that the film is "inspired by early Tarantino" and that they've sped up the post-production process after wrapping filming a week before the national lockdown.

The movie's release date has not been announced.

Jackson has had a limited acting career thus far, most notably appearing in several episodes of the series "Star" and in the film "Gringo." She's also appeared in a 30 Seconds to Mars music video for the song "Rescue Me."

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/paris-jackson-jesus-movie-bella-thorne

1 Share

Re: Michael Jackson's Daughter, Paris, To Star As Jesus In New Jesus Movie by Charleys: 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
Is she black or white?

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson's Daughter, Paris, To Star As Jesus In New Jesus Movie by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
Charleys:

Is she black or white?

Song from the grave in response to your question. shocked

Black Or White
Michael Jackson

I took my baby on a Saturday bang
Boy is that girl with you?
Yes we're one and the same
Now I believe in miracles
And a miracle has happened tonight
But, if you're thinkin' about my baby
It don't matter if you're black or white
They print my message in the Saturday Sun
I had to tell them I ain't second to none
And I told about equality and it's true
Either you're wrong or you're right
But, if you're thinkin' about my baby
It don't matter if you're black or white
I am tired of this devil
I am tired of this stuff
I am tired of this business
Sew when the going gets rough
I ain't scared of your brother
I ain't scared of no sheets
I ain't scared of nobody
Girl, when the going gets mean
Protection
For gangs, clubs, and nations
Causing grief in human relations
It's a…

2 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson's Daughter, Paris, To Star As Jesus In New Jesus Movie by byinks(f): 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Song from the grave in response to your question. shocked

Hmmm !
Re: Michael Jackson's Daughter, Paris, To Star As Jesus In New Jesus Movie by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
byinks:

Hmmm !

lipsrsealed
Re: Michael Jackson's Daughter, Paris, To Star As Jesus In New Jesus Movie by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
Re: Michael Jackson's Daughter, Paris, To Star As Jesus In New Jesus Movie by byinks(f): 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

lipsrsealed

Eye opening...
Re: Michael Jackson's Daughter, Paris, To Star As Jesus In New Jesus Movie by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
Squillaci:

As a male or female?

Your guess is as good as mine. cool

(1) (Reply)

Spells To Stop Witchcraft Attack / Help!!! Suicidal Thoughts. / Did Abraham Marry Haggai Before Entering Her Chamber?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.