Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,687 members, 7,948,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 02:27 AM

Nigerian Lady Commits Suicide Months After Writing About Depression(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Commits Suicide Months After Writing About Depression(photo) (2041 Views)

AY Makun Renovates His House Months After Fire Accident (Video) / MC Oluomo Arrests Female Journalist For Writing About His Affair With Ehi Ogbebo / Amara Kanu Talks About Depression As She Steps Out Looking Radiant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Commits Suicide Months After Writing About Depression(photo) by JoshuaOmoruyi(m): 4:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
A Nigerian lady has reportedly committed suicide 11 months after writing about “depression and suicide”.

Facebook user, Adeleke Rachel Tioluwani had earlier disclosed that she was facing lots of challenges which pushed her into depression and suicide.

It was gathered that before her death, Rachel who was in psychological pain and had no father-figure in her life, was practically nursing and taking care of her mum, self-sponsoring her schooling with virtually no assistance from anywhere.”

A friend of the deceased, Tayo Fasuan who took to his page to mourn the loss, wrote;

A Tribute to Adeleke Rachel Tioluwani

At the height of my intense pain and sadness yesterday, I snapped, and started feeling a sense of errie calmness resulting from resignation about Tolu’s demise.

I’m still hoping this is a bad joke though, and she came would come to say this is her own version of April Fool.

But also, I hope with this post, I would be able to exorcise all the pains I’m feeling and dwell on happy memories I have of her.

SEE PHOTOS

Re: Nigerian Lady Commits Suicide Months After Writing About Depression(photo) by Righteousness89(m): 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
Various Spirit are taking hold of people

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Commits Suicide Months After Writing About Depression(photo) by cassidy1996(m): 4:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
rip
Re: Nigerian Lady Commits Suicide Months After Writing About Depression(photo) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
She used to be my Facebook friend. A prolific writer. A very brilliant mind.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Commits Suicide Months After Writing About Depression(photo) by MiniMiniPoPoPo: 11:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
Chi59:
She used to be my Facebook friend. A prolific writer. A very brilliant mind.

sharaaaap! liar!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Commits Suicide Months After Writing About Depression(photo) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
MiniMiniPoPoPo:

sharaaaap! liar!
Another mad one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Commits Suicide Months After Writing About Depression(photo) by MiniMiniPoPoPo: 11:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
Chi59:

Another mad one.

make ur mouth dey sharp o! when enter u

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Commits Suicide Months After Writing About Depression(photo) by wany(f): 7:27am On Apr 24, 2020
And you never knew she was depressed? undecided God save us from friends that will help in turbulence time but can write a book at your eternal departure.
Re: Nigerian Lady Commits Suicide Months After Writing About Depression(photo) by juman(m): 8:03am On Apr 24, 2020
One nigeria has failed us.

(1) (Reply)

Peruzzi's Implicating Tweets / Beautiful Pictures Of Actress, Funke Akindele And Her Mother. PHOTOS / ‘I Have The Tightest P*ssy Ever’ Nkechi Blessing Speaks About Her New Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.