Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,692 members, 7,882,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 10:23 PM

The Real Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead - Kemi Olunloyo Vows To Open Some Shocking Secrets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead - Kemi Olunloyo Vows To Open Some Shocking Secrets (5108 Views)

Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo / "Nnamdi Kanu Is Not In Jerusalem" - Israeli Government Responds / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead - Kemi Olunloyo Vows To Open Some Shocking Secrets by newbox3030(m): 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
Self-styled Nigerian journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, has stirred the hornet’s nest again by suggesting that Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), is dead.

Writing on her Twitter account on Tuesday evening, Olunloyo said she would also unveil secrets about the possibility of Kanu being replaced by a body double as Nnamdi of Sudan.

This comes as a reaction to rumours swirling on social media suggesting Nnamdi Kanu is dead.

Ironically, the IPOB leader has been pushing the idea that Muhammadu Buhari, President of Nigeria is dead and has been replaced by another person he claimed to be Jubril of Sudan.

However, Olunloyo has set the internet on fire with her latest theory that Nnamdi Kanu is dead and replaced by a body double.

The tweet comes barely days after Olunloyo trended on Twitter following the death of Abba Kyari, the late Chief of Staff to President Buhari.

Olunloyo had in March claimed that a high-ranking member of Buhari’s inner-cycle had died from an illness and the presidency was trying to put a lid on it.

The controversial journalist however declined to mention a name, saying she will rather wait for the presidency to come clean with Nigerians.

Kyari was hospitalized with COVID-19 at the time and many on social media assumed the tweet referred to him.

https://infofly.online/the-real-nnamdi-kanu-is-dead-kemi-olunloyo-vows-to-open-some-shocking-secrets-to-proof-it/

1 Like

Re: The Real Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead - Kemi Olunloyo Vows To Open Some Shocking Secrets by Whiteangel1234: 4:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
Traitors
Re: The Real Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead - Kemi Olunloyo Vows To Open Some Shocking Secrets by oloriooko(m): 5:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
No source?
Re: The Real Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead - Kemi Olunloyo Vows To Open Some Shocking Secrets by kalufelix(m): 5:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
Oshogbo weed...stay clear!

5 Likes

Re: The Real Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead - Kemi Olunloyo Vows To Open Some Shocking Secrets by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lmao...the way people now swallow news they want to hear without verifying anything makes me laugh. Ipob keeps jumping for joy that buhari is jibril. now zombies will be elated to hear this. Even the ones that think kemi is mad will suddenly deny that cos she has said this. Then the wailers...i don't even know where to place those ones.

3 Likes

Re: The Real Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead - Kemi Olunloyo Vows To Open Some Shocking Secrets by Seetto: 5:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
DominusPrime:
Lmao...the way people now swallow news they want to hear without verifying anything makes me laugh. Ipob keeps jumping for joy that buhari is jibril. now zombies will be elated to hear this. Even the ones that think kemi is mad will suddenly deny that cos she has said this. Then the wailers...i don't even know where to place those ones.

The people and the country are confusion
Re: The Real Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead - Kemi Olunloyo Vows To Open Some Shocking Secrets by overall90: 5:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
Childish
Re: The Real Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead - Kemi Olunloyo Vows To Open Some Shocking Secrets by waynetee(m): 8:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
She go soon talk say she sef don die undecided
Person wey no get job

1 Like

Re: The Real Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead - Kemi Olunloyo Vows To Open Some Shocking Secrets by solmus: 8:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
grin

hahaha I be dey wait for this show down, Kemi Vs Lamidi Cownu... I bet coward Cownu no go respond so as not to vex madam

4 Likes

Re: The Real Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead - Kemi Olunloyo Vows To Open Some Shocking Secrets by edoairways: 9:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nnamdi of Sudan indeed! Not even Iraq grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead - Kemi Olunloyo Vows To Open Some Shocking Secrets by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
oloriooko:
No source?

Believe me Kemi didn't post this, it's fake news, I follow her on Twitter and she said she investigated Kanu to be all right

1 Like

Re: The Real Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead - Kemi Olunloyo Vows To Open Some Shocking Secrets by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
waynetee:
She go soon talk say she sef don die undecided
Person wey no get job

She didn't say this, OP is just a liar whose news ain't got no source
Re: The Real Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead - Kemi Olunloyo Vows To Open Some Shocking Secrets by Wizvicky(m): 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
Hmm
Re: The Real Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead - Kemi Olunloyo Vows To Open Some Shocking Secrets by telkevog(m): 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
So childish!
Re: The Real Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead - Kemi Olunloyo Vows To Open Some Shocking Secrets by bestabigaelever(f): 10:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
I need the screenshot of the tweets
Until then, I reserve my comments
Re: The Real Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead - Kemi Olunloyo Vows To Open Some Shocking Secrets by AgabaIDu2: 2:50am On Apr 23, 2020
[s]
solmus:
grin

hahaha I be dey wait for this show down, Kemi Vs Lamidi Cownu... I bet coward Cownu no go respond so as not to vex madam

[/s]
Re: The Real Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead - Kemi Olunloyo Vows To Open Some Shocking Secrets by Nobody: 5:53am On Apr 23, 2020
Aunty Kemi want to finish Biafrans, when their pörnstar fugitive saviour, they are still looking up to like Moses died like chicken that suffers from diarrhea of the mouth, well Buhari also "died", it is El jubril of Sudan that we have now said by kanu nnamudu, if we have cownu of Somali claiming kanu nnamudu nothing bad.
Re: The Real Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead - Kemi Olunloyo Vows To Open Some Shocking Secrets by AgabaIDu2: 7:57am On Apr 23, 2020
[s]
Bighead9:
We Igbo's are finished as Nnamdi Kanu is dead. Where will we start from. Even though Kanu is a coward, who ran away when python was dancing in his village and he couldn't attend his mother and fathers burial, he is still better than Ojukwu (may his manhood live long).

As I'm typing this now, tears is running down from my eyes. Nnamdi Kanu the scammer is dead, this is the worst news I've heard this year.

Nobody should tell me sorry, let me wail like a Biafran.
[/s]
Re: The Real Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead - Kemi Olunloyo Vows To Open Some Shocking Secrets by kayusely70(m): 8:08am On Apr 23, 2020
But she has already confirm that it was a rumuor.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures:Lagos Was One Of The Most Developed Cities In West Africa Before Tinubu / IPOB Launches Fraudulent Car Plate Number PHOTOS / It Appears The Next President Of Nigeria Will Come From South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.