Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,940 members, 7,973,232 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:53 AM

How To Make A Girl Laugh, Smile And Like You Instantly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Girl Laugh, Smile And Like You Instantly (621 Views)

Name A Movie You Instantly Regretted Watching / Do THIS & She'll Find You Instantly Attractive. / Learn This And Women Will Love And Respect You Instantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A Girl Laugh, Smile And Like You Instantly by Jadsy01(f): 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
How to avoid being the wannabe funny guy and be the real funny guy

A real funny guy who knows how to make a girl laugh doesn’t wait for applause. The show must go on. Say something funny, wait for a flash of a second for her to respond, and continue talking. If the girl finds it funny, she’ll laugh. If she doesn’t, you don’t lose anything. You’re still talking, and you can just say something else that’s funny when the moment arises! [Read: How to approach a girl you don’t know and impress her]

Here are 6 tips that can help you understand what it takes to be a funny guy, before you try making a girl laugh.

read more via ekomiamiblog-https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2020/04/22/how-to-make-a-girl-laugh-smile-and-like-you-instantly/

Re: How To Make A Girl Laugh, Smile And Like You Instantly by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
Give her money maybe she won't smile angry
Re: How To Make A Girl Laugh, Smile And Like You Instantly by landmark86: 10:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
Op hustle & make money.
I see ladies making u laugh not you.
Re: How To Make A Girl Laugh, Smile And Like You Instantly by Jadsy01(f): 11:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
What makes you think the op is a man
landmark86:
Op hustle & make money.
I see ladies making u laugh not you.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Make A Suggestion / As I'm Typing I Just Finished The First One Now And Enjoying. / How Do You Overcome This Addiction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.