Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,648 members, 7,948,468 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 09:51 PM

My Father Forced Me To Marry A 64 Years Old Man, I Bleed Every Night -halimah - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Father Forced Me To Marry A 64 Years Old Man, I Bleed Every Night -halimah (2153 Views)

Ataga Murder: Police Forced Me To Sign A Statement They Wrote – Chidinma Ojukwu / Two Mothers Arrested For 'Killing' A 64-Year-Old Man In Lagos (Pictures) / Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Forced Me To Marry A 64 Years Old Man, I Bleed Every Night -halimah by Nancy250(f): 9:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
My name is Halimah. I am 13th years old. My father forced me to marry a 64 years old man called Usman. I cried so much much because I wanted to go to school but they told me that women are not allowed to get educated in my community. My husband Usman has 7 wives and 18 children already, I am his 8th wife. Some of his children are married with kids.

Every night Usman will come to my room and force me to sleep with him.

I have been married for 3 months with him and I bleed out blood from my female body everyday he forces me to sleep with him. There are wounds all over my female body...

[https://real-global-info..com/2020/04/my-father-forced-me-to-marry-64-years.html]

1 Like

Re: My Father Forced Me To Marry A 64 Years Old Man, I Bleed Every Night -halimah by Bola146(f): 9:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
cry embarassed
Re: My Father Forced Me To Marry A 64 Years Old Man, I Bleed Every Night -halimah by Nwodosis(m): 9:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
Op, bring the complete story here
Re: My Father Forced Me To Marry A 64 Years Old Man, I Bleed Every Night -halimah by minasota(f): 9:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
Another evidence of a religion championed by perverted minds & Sexually deprived souls...

I can see that Muzl!m Nairalanders have decided to keep mute...probably outta shame.
HEGOATS

4 Likes

Re: My Father Forced Me To Marry A 64 Years Old Man, I Bleed Every Night -halimah by nifemi25(m): 10:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
64 - 13= 51. Are you thinking what am thinking?

2 Likes

Re: My Father Forced Me To Marry A 64 Years Old Man, I Bleed Every Night -halimah by PrinzCarter(m): 10:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
northerners wonderful ppl frm d religion of peace practicing wicked tinz
Re: My Father Forced Me To Marry A 64 Years Old Man, I Bleed Every Night -halimah by PrinzCarter(m): 11:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
nifemi25:
64 - 13= 51. Are you thinking what am thinking?
51 , plus matured experienced john thomas

2 Likes

Re: My Father Forced Me To Marry A 64 Years Old Man, I Bleed Every Night -halimah by ItooWorWor(m): 11:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nancy250:
My name is Halimah. I am 13th years old. My father forced me to marry a 64 years old man called Usman. I cried so much much because I wanted to go to school but they told me that women are not allowed to get educated in my community. My husband Usman has 7 wives and 18 children already, I am his 8th wife. Some of his children are married with kids.

I have been married for 3 months with him and I bleed out blood from my female body everyday he forces me to sleep with him. There are wounds all over my female body...

[https://real-global-info..com/2020/04/my-father-forced-me-to-marry-64-years.html]
Useless and senseless people up north angry
Re: My Father Forced Me To Marry A 64 Years Old Man, I Bleed Every Night -halimah by IslamVIRGINS(f): 12:52am On Apr 23, 2020
Even Muhammad did worst than this, he was 53 when he married Aisha who was 6yr of age... So It's not new that's Religion Of Kettle For You
Re: My Father Forced Me To Marry A 64 Years Old Man, I Bleed Every Night -halimah by MiamiePizza(m): 2:19am On Apr 23, 2020
I'm sorry to pop this up here, I didn't want to open a thread for it. Is it advice able to quit school to go hustle abroad(legally)?
It's not akata level, plans on going through tourist then later change status...
Re: My Father Forced Me To Marry A 64 Years Old Man, I Bleed Every Night -halimah by shakushakuist(f): 6:48am On Apr 23, 2020
omg

shocked
Re: My Father Forced Me To Marry A 64 Years Old Man, I Bleed Every Night -halimah by bmdmixer: 7:58am On Apr 23, 2020
Nwodosis:
Op, bring the complete story here
if u cant click d link b waiting there
Re: My Father Forced Me To Marry A 64 Years Old Man, I Bleed Every Night -halimah by bmdmixer: 8:01am On Apr 23, 2020
Nancy250:

but ur blog na ad magnet not good
Re: My Father Forced Me To Marry A 64 Years Old Man, I Bleed Every Night -halimah by rex444(m): 10:04am On Apr 23, 2020
MiamiePizza:
I'm sorry to pop this up here, I didn't want to open a thread for it. Is it advice able to quit school to go hustle abroad(legally)?
It's not akata level, plans on going through tourist then later change status...
I hv contact for SK dm me
Re: My Father Forced Me To Marry A 64 Years Old Man, I Bleed Every Night -halimah by Meteng: 10:16am On Apr 23, 2020
PrinzCarter:
51 , plus matured experienced john thomas
Pounding away night after night

(1) (Reply)

If A Owe Fairmoney Or Palmpay A Huge Amount Of Money, Can I Leave Nigeria?? / Shocker!!!! Nigerian Police Academy Website Hacked / Sad: 18 Year Old Girl Stabbed Herself To Death Because Her Boyfriend Left Her (P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.