Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,769 members, 7,962,537 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 12:25 PM

Benue Pastor Challenges Trump. Promise To Heal Corona Patient If Chanced. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benue Pastor Challenges Trump. Promise To Heal Corona Patient If Chanced. (234 Views)

Lets Meet At National Stadium For Spiritual Battle -pastor Challenges Odumejeje / Pastor Tries To Heal A Mad Woman On The Road (Photos) / Bring Any Dying Sick Person To My Church Pastor Challenges Everybody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue Pastor Challenges Trump. Promise To Heal Corona Patient If Chanced. by Jeroy360(m): 10:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
He posted this on his facebook timeline earlier today.

"I want to announce to the Nigerian Government. The world and everybody on this 22 day of April 2020. I accept the challenge in the Name of Jesus. Take me to Anywhere the Corona virus plague is, I want to start praying for the sick and heal them in the name of Jesus.
I make bold to call on Donald Trump. I will come to America and openly HEAL THE SICK IN THE NAME OF JESUS!
I Will not wear the mask or any protective gear and nothing will hurt me I mean it.
I challenge any government to call on me. Put it on live video.
My Name is Joe Great Otumala.
Jesus is LORD! "

Re: Benue Pastor Challenges Trump. Promise To Heal Corona Patient If Chanced. by geoworldedu: 10:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
Go to yaba, they are there.

1 Like

Re: Benue Pastor Challenges Trump. Promise To Heal Corona Patient If Chanced. by Ajsimon(m): 10:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
Doing shit for clout
It baffles me that these so called pastors prolly knew God exists and they still dey do mumu thing

1 Like

Re: Benue Pastor Challenges Trump. Promise To Heal Corona Patient If Chanced. by StrikeBack(m): 10:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
This fool dey find Visa

End if discussion

2 Likes

Re: Benue Pastor Challenges Trump. Promise To Heal Corona Patient If Chanced. by Ikem11(m): 10:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
Why some people love to play with the devil?

Now u want to heal corona virus?
Re: Benue Pastor Challenges Trump. Promise To Heal Corona Patient If Chanced. by suzzyboss(m): 11:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
lol egun gun be careful na express you dey go

(1) (Reply)

My Dear Christian Brothers And Sisters, Let's Pray Fervently For The Nation. / Kenneth Copeland Vs Corona Virus / Covid: A Call For A Worldwide Day Of Prayer & Supplications On May 14th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.