Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,818 members, 7,945,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:10 PM

Girls, Can U Stil Be Datin Ur Ex-lover After Getin Married To Someone Else? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, Can U Stil Be Datin Ur Ex-lover After Getin Married To Someone Else? (1124 Views)

Which Do U Prefer;getin Married To A Lady Of Same Age As Urs Or Less. / God Forbid, If Armed Robber Burst To House & Rape Your Wife, Can U Stil Luv Her? / If U Find Out Ur Boyfrnd Is Getin Married 2 Ur Bst Frnd, Wat Wil U Do? (opnions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls, Can U Stil Be Datin Ur Ex-lover After Getin Married To Someone Else? by jontoyin(f): 11:50am On Jan 07, 2011
She saw her ex-lover after she ve gotten married to sombody else, he hapen to be her first love but they loss contact years bak. Now is around and he stil love her, wen she rememba the lov they shared 2geda den, she said she won't lie dat she stil love him too. Her husband must not hear dis, pls wot can she do? Dis hapen to my intimate friend and she need N/LDERS advise.
Re: Girls, Can U Stil Be Datin Ur Ex-lover After Getin Married To Someone Else? by thweraja10: 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2011
She saw her ex-lover after she ve gotten married to sombody else, he hapen to be her first love but they loss contact years bak. Now is around and he stil love her, wen she rememba the lov they shared 2geda den, she said she won't lie dat she stil love him too. Her husband must not hear dis, pls wot can she do? Dis hapen to my intimate friend and she need N/LDERS advise.

Well there is nothing new under the sun but to me its crazy. She should just take her eye of him she will get over it.

But next time stop framing stories it actually happened to you.
Re: Girls, Can U Stil Be Datin Ur Ex-lover After Getin Married To Someone Else? by jontoyin(f): 3:12pm On Jan 07, 2011
Thwereja 10, I didnt frame it, it actually hapen 2 my friend. Why would i be lying if it hapen 2 me. It is because the story was beyond my knowledge to handle, dat why i posted it to u guyz for advice.
Re: Girls, Can U Stil Be Datin Ur Ex-lover After Getin Married To Someone Else? by thweraja10: 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2011
Thwereja 10, I didnt frame it, it actually hapen 2 my friend. Why would i be lying if it hapen 2 me. It is because the story was beyond my knowledge to handle, dat why i posted it to u guyz for advice.

i will be wrong for her to go back she should just focus on her current marriage
Re: Girls, Can U Stil Be Datin Ur Ex-lover After Getin Married To Someone Else? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2011
she should delete his number, remove him from her life and "try" to enjoy the love and life she has now.
she should tell ex that she doesnt want to have anything to do with him, let alone MEET HIM or have any contact with him. if she can stick to these simple rules then she will be ok. et voila
Re: Girls, Can U Stil Be Datin Ur Ex-lover After Getin Married To Someone Else? by Brite02(m): 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2011
If she must stil b seein him, then she must mk sure she relate wit him casually nw she's already married or else disaster is on d way ahead,
Re: Girls, Can U Stil Be Datin Ur Ex-lover After Getin Married To Someone Else? by Omolola1(f): 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2011
@Topic, Nooo
Re: Girls, Can U Stil Be Datin Ur Ex-lover After Getin Married To Someone Else? by Harbb: 3:13am On Jan 08, 2011
Its better she sets boundary between her and this ex-lover of hers, else she will invite disaster into her marriage.
Re: Girls, Can U Stil Be Datin Ur Ex-lover After Getin Married To Someone Else? by dorathy(f): 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2011
@topic, Rubbish.
Re: Girls, Can U Stil Be Datin Ur Ex-lover After Getin Married To Someone Else? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 08, 2011
@poster, I know the person is you. I just hope u know what marriage means
Re: Girls, Can U Stil Be Datin Ur Ex-lover After Getin Married To Someone Else? by gurutype1: 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2011
I beg mak uuna advice her o!!!!!!!!!!
Dat so called X-boy friend wil only fu*k her up and live her in a mess.
Re: Girls, Can U Stil Be Datin Ur Ex-lover After Getin Married To Someone Else? by Osama10(m): 5:48am On Jan 12, 2011
gurutype1:

I beg mak uuna advice her o!!!!!!!!!!
Dat so called X-boy friend wil only fu*k her up and live her in a mess.

Exactly.

(1) (Reply)

Friendship / Should I Let Go Off Her? / Help:my Girlfriend's Sister Won't Let Me Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.